Options

Another pillock who think he is too famous.

13»

Comments

• Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kippeh wrote: »
    Anybody who turns that piece of shite show down for whatever reason can't be described as a pillock. Sounds sensible to me.

The OP wasn't describing him as a pillock for turning down BB but for claiming he is too famous, which he very clearly is not, therefore he is a pillock.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    The OP wasn't describing him as a pillock for turning down BB but for claiming he is too famous, which he very clearly is not, therefore he is a pillock.

Thanks Dave :)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What career can be useful in US? Not while ago he was drive the van with a load of dead badgers?

I don't know, Goaty. I know nothing about him. Not a clue. Which means I can't say whether he might have a chance at a career in the US or not. :)
  • Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member

I know that. My point remains however.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To paraphrase a former BB contestant, "Who IS he? Who IS he?".
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe he was joking, maybe he's not just a heap of muscles with an overblown ego. It IS possible :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Never heard of this twit until now. Is he supposed to be famous?
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he's claimed no such thing.

If you read the article the only statement from his camp is the perfectly reasonable one from his agent which alludes to nothing of the sort.

It's the sour groups from the tabs etc that have twisted into a 'he thinks he's too big for us'. Kinda 'How dare he reasonably turn down his chance to be ridiculed by us... oh well lets ridicule him anyway for being stuck up instead!'.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I love me - who do you love?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    But he's claimed no such thing.

If you read the article the only statement from his camp is the perfectly reasonable one from his agent which alludes to nothing of the sort.

It's the sour groups from the tabs etc that have twisted into a 'he thinks he's too big for us'. Kinda 'How dare he reasonably turn down his chance to be ridiculed by us... oh well lets ridicule him anyway for being stuck up instead!'.

Well he needs no help in seeking ridicule..:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he seems to have a lot of swellings there, I suggest he sees a doctor. If he isn't too famous to be seen sitting in a waiting room.

He appears to have an inflation problem
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJonesSCFC wrote: »
    No doubt he's roided up to his eyeballs to get a body like that too. No surprise though as Kelly Brook has the IQ of door stop.

How dare you downgrade a `Door Stop`