Jal insulting Steven's mum

shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,858
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the space of a few minutes Jale called Steven's mum 'just a viewer' and then said 'someone who's just watched 10 minutes' and again 'just a viewer'. That's an insult to her. Why does she think she's not important. Mum knows best and is just looking out for him. I know she has to reassure Kim but why insult her when she's just looking out for her son.

Comments

• Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has fallen as a fav in my eyes, she's a fool.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gone down big time in tonight's show.

Bitching about someone's mother.

Eavesdropping on private conversations.

Assaulting Christopher and wasting food in the process.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the space of a few minutes Jale called Steven's mum 'just a viewer' and then said 'someone who's just watched 10 minutes' and again 'just a viewer'. That's an insult to her. Why does she think she's not important. Mum knows best and is just looking out for him. I know she has to reassure Kim but why insult her when she's just looking out for her son.

Well OK, we know Stephen's Mother has been on BOTS every other day, but she still is just a viewer.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    She's gone down big time in tonight's show.

Bitching about someone's mother.

Eavesdropping on private conversations.

Assaulting Christopher and wasting food in the process.

Get a bloody grip. Christopher was laughing at it. I am seriously laughing at this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    She is telling the truth, Steven's mum is just a viewer for an hour a day, there in there 24 hours a day, don't you think Steven knows Kim better than is mum?
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Indeed. And Kimberly also insulted Steven's mother which they did not show tonight. Nice people.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Get a bloody grip. Christopher was laughing at it. I am seriously laughing at this.

It was probably nervous laughter. If this was Christopher attacking Jale you would all be up in arms!
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    It was probably nervous laughter. If this was Christopher attacking Jale you would all be up in arms!

Are you under the influence of narcotics?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is telling the truth, Steven's mum is just a viewer for an hour a day, there in there 24 hours a day, don't you think Steven knows Kim better than is mum?

Steven's mother also knows how Steven is when his heart gets broken. He was carrying on an affair with a woman who turned out to be married. Mum probably had to pick up the pieces.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

No we wouldn't and even if we were so what?
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    You forgot the "no offence" every 5 seconds
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to make a cup of tea. This is drivel.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    BB update just in...

Internet forums and the world wide web confirm Jale is not, I repeat not up Steven's mums bum.

More news later.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what will happen to these type of threads if Jale gets evicted Friday?
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    BB update just in...

Internet forums and the world wide web confirm Jale is not, I repeat not up Steven's mums bum.

More news later.

Should of been put on my breaking news spoilers thread.

Also she may just be a viewer for an hour a day but she has access to bots and also the internet.

Get all their histories on screen for them all to see.