Is Anyone Else SAVING Jale?

*~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am... Sorry Ashleigh fans :(

She's been my favourite since day 2, and all the campaigns I've seem to get her out are mean!

I hope she stays :( anyone else like her??

Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Meeeeeeeee;-)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I like Jale and I don't think she will be going on Friday :)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Definitely. id rather she stays than ashleigh.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    I am... Sorry Ashleigh fans :(

She's been my favourite since day 2, and all the campaigns I've seem to get her out are mean!

I hope she stays :( anyone else like her??

she is one of the few honest hms
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm saving her, for what it's worth. But I fear Ashleigh's army of fans will be unstoppable.:(

Shame really. Should have been boring Marlon.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible, disgusting, sly Jale will be out in a few weeks.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind all four housemates who are up, annoyed one of them has to go, but the one who I probably like the least is Jale, I don't really like the way she jumped ship to Helen's group and has just brushed aside all the negativity Helen gave her in the first few weeks and will now sit by while Helen does it to others.
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    I don't mind all four housemates who are up, annoyed one of them has to go, but the one who I probably like the least is Jale, I don't really like the way she jumped ship to Helen's group and has just brushed aside all the negativity Helen gave her in the first few weeks and will now sit by while Helen does it to others.
    I kind of see that as her being the bigger person... She still talks to everyone else
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    I kind of see that as her being the bigger person... She still talks to everyone else

Yeah I get that too, I don't so much mind her being friends, it's sitting there while Helen does the same thing about other people when she knew how that made her feel. I really respected the way she dealt with it by not rising to Helen at the time and not causing any conflict, but she is sitting by and believing what Helen says when she knows how she treated her in the first few weeks.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    i want them both to stay
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saving her, for what it's worth. But I fear Ashleigh's army of fans will be unstoppable.:(

Shame really. Should have been boring Marlon.

most of them don't vote
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    hunkydory wrote: »
    most of them don't vote

I think they will this time.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

I don't know if you've seen this yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPSC7vc7ng From about 40 seconds in. I think Jale explains her reasons for talking to Helen and the rest pretty well here :)

I'm intending to try to keep Jale and so I guess targetig Ashleigh which is a pity as I don't really want her to go. I would rather Chris went tbh. I like him but what does he bring to the show compared to Jale and Ashleigh and Christopher :confused::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Jale is safe, no point wasting the money.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    elleellie wrote: »

Ok :)

:D:D:D
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has insulted Stevens mother , listened in on private conversations and wasted food.
    Not to mention the assault on Christopher. She needs to go!
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member

That's okay. I have lots of money. Thanks for your concern, though. :D
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member

I go with that 100% :)
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jale is quite nice, but would prefer her to go over any of the others who are up for eviction. Annoyed Marlon is safe :(
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    She has insulted Stevens mother , listened in on private conversations and wasted food.
    Not to mention the assault on Christopher.
    She needs to go!

Get a grip. Christopher was laughing at it. It was a joke. She didn't f*cking cut his cock off and serve it to him in a pasta dish. Build a bridge.
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah because she's completely alone in listening to private conversations... Not the end of the world!
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    That's okay. I have lots of money. Thanks for your concern, though. :D

I give all my extra money to hospitals for sick children and animal welfare charities, but if all you Jale fans hate kids and animals then so be it. ;-) :D
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give all my extra money to hospitals for sick children and animal welfare charities, but if all you Jale fans hate kids and animals then so be it. ;-) :D

Good for you...I'm sure that other FMs give to charity too - you are not alone! And it really is up to each individuals how they spend their money - we don't all like to spout about how righteous we are...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've decided I'm saving Jale and Christopher if possible. It's awful that even Christopher's supporters are targetIng her. He's my fave and makes it quite difficult being she's my second fave. Wasn't going to bother but I don't like these tactics.
    This could all go belly up again like last week.
    Forum Member
    Helsbels46 wrote: »
    Good for you...I'm sure that other FMs give to charity too - you are not alone! And it really is up to each individuals how they spend their money - we don't all like to spout about how righteous we are...

whooooooooooooooooooooosh