Options

Movie Stars that bug the c**p out of you!

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    galaxy99 wrote: »
    John Travolta,no matter what film he is in. Julia Roberts.All the ex eastenders actors that keep popping up in Jean Claud Van Damme films

Finally i thought it was just me Julia Roberts is awful and every film she has popped her head up in is awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Taylor Lautner. I'm not quite sure why though, he just annoys the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julia Roberts
    Keira Knightley
    Gwyneth Paltrow (and her other half, come to think about it)
    Kristen Stewart
    Robert Pattinson
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Sienna Miller, Gwyneth Partlow, Keira Knightley, Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz.

Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Seth Rogen and Jason Segal.

Can't watch a movie with any of them in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicholas cage, have no rational reason for it but he makes me want to punch the screen everytime he is on it.
    ROFLO .lets put Katherine Heigel,Justin Timberlake"acting",and mila kunis,
    into a big blender:cool:
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it got me thinking.... which movie stars bug you the most and why? :mad:

Ryan Reynolds.

I *hate* him.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roger Moore (I want to rip his arched eyebrow right off his forehead)
    Julia Roberts (can't act her way out of a plastic bag)
    Al Pacino (so shouty)
    John Wayne (one-note actor)
    Anthony Hopkins (blegh)
    Irene Dunne (she rubs me wrong way)
    Shirley Temple (every time she appears on screen, I just want to punch her in the face :o)
    Meg Ryan (so dopey)
    Jeremy Irons (so neurotic-looking)
    Steve Coogan (I dislike him so much that friends had to hold me down to watch one of their favourite films, 24 Hour Party People)
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean Connery with that silly exaggerated impediment.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose_Thorn wrote: »
    Taylor Lautner. I'm not quite sure why though, he just annoys the hell out of me.
    I think it's that he is such an atrocious actor.
  • Options
    Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread, the irrationality makes me howl.

Add me to the list of Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts haters. But top of my list is Gwyneth Paltrow I f***ing HATE her.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on page 2 and no one has yet mentioned jack black? What is the world coming to?
    Id also add tom hanks and Julia roberts
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve Carrell
    Seth Rogen - He spoiled Paul for me :(
    Always the same type of character

Although I did like them in The 40yr old virgin. They both just annoy me now :mad:

Anyone in the Twilight abominations
    Harry ****ing Potter brats, and you know Emily Watson is the only one who will possibly do something else in future.
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Ben Stiller

There aren't enough words to describe my intense dislike of that muppet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Watson
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Julia Roberts - she's just not a very good actress. How she has an Oscar is beyond me.

I used to like Kate Winslet, and I think (unlike Roberts) that she's a brilliant actress, but there's something about her in recent years on that comes across as really fake. On chat shows and such...or maybe that's just her personality, I'm not sure. Whatever. I still hope she wins many more Oscars to come :)
  • Options
    Goonie.Goonie. Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Anna Key wrote: »
    Tom Cruise. I just can't watch his films. I'm always very aware that it's Tom Cruise acting.

Me too. I cannot stand him.
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katherine Heigl.

All her films are the same. She works in media, is overly organised, meets a laid back guy, then HE has to change and drop his amicable personality and become more like HER....and they live happily ever after (or at least, she does).

Other half forcing you to watch rubbish chick flicks, is it? I feel for ya, man.
    warszawa wrote: »
    The ginger one from Harry Potter. I can't decide if it's a crap character or just crap acting, or both.

He's probably the best actor of the three, too! Emma Watson gets away with it because she's pretty and Daniel Radcliffe....well, I'm not quite sure how he gets away with it.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Ra Ra Ra wrote: »

I used to like Kate Winslet, and I think (unlike Roberts) that she's a brilliant actress, but there's something about her in recent years on that comes across as really fake. On chat shows and such...or maybe that's just her personality, I'm not sure. Whatever. I still hope she wins many more Oscars to come :)

I like her movies too, think she's a great actress one of the best currently working but I also find her a little earnest in interviews - I guess not everyone is laugh a minute though.
  • Options
    LojenLojen Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian Bale. Unable to watch anything that tool is in. Disliked him enormously in Empire of the Sun, and he's only become more irritating as he has grown up. Utter bell-end.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite the millions who worshipped the ground he walked on... Marlon Brando.

Why was he paid so much for reading cue cards :confused:

Method acting my ar8e.. lazy g*t more like :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Shia LaBeouf - just do not understand the fuss :confused:
    Andi McDowell - she inexplicably makes me rage :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    on page 2 and no one has yet mentioned jack black? What is the world coming to?
    Id also add tom hanks and Julia roberts

Despite his recent dookies I will always love him in High Fidelity. So I forgive him. He's one Orange Cine ad away from my bad list though...
  • Options
    td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellen Page-she doesn't come across as particularly pleasant, her voice is a bit whiny and her style of acting is very cocky-just why was Juno so highly rated?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson & Kathrine Heigl. They just make the same crappy rom-coms over & over again.
  • Options
    AtlanticAtlantic Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vince Vaughn. Is it just me or does he basically play the same character in each and every movie he's appeared in?