Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I've just answered your question about 6 times. Re-read my posts and you will find what you're looking for.
    What I feel about strap-on sex & Vodka bottle enema's isn't the issue here, but thanks for the info that you're ok with it.
    Peter obviously wouldn't divulge information that personal, but if you like to think he does you carry on saying they are as bad as each other. I'll stick to the truth, which is - she is worserer.:)

So you are saying that anyone not agreeing with you on that is lying and your opinion is the only one that is correct then? :confused:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    His fans have really rallied behind him. The justgiving fund is now over £1700, with £35 donated in this month alone! Great to see all that twitter support translating to hard cash.

I KNOW it's for a good cause, and literally every penny really does count, but £35 in a month is not great, particularly from a fund with such a high-profile celebrity backing it.

More importantly, I like cauliflower AND runner beans, preferably without vodka or the need for Alka-Seltzer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, KP is the one with the thing for Vodka bottles, not me. Isn't that who we are talking about?
    Do you have a link to the Alka Seltzer stuff you're talking about? I wouldn't like to comment on heresay.

Here you go.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/1999/feb/14/theobserver.uknews7

Comment away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its actually Alex who has a thing about vodka bottles KP was just a facilitator of his desire..
    She was as much part of the proceedings as him. Didn't she also have a photo of herself simulating the act?
    I'm sure you could google it.
    I did, there's nothing there. You brought it up, which is why I asked for clarification.

Did PA use the Alka Seltzer thing as a reveal, to try to ruin someone else's reputation and career? No. Did KP with her stories?
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So you are saying that anyone not agreeing with you on that is lying and your opinion is the only one that is correct then? :confused:
    I said nothing of the sort BlondieX.
    Anyone else want to join in?:rolleyes:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bugger the Alka Seltzer, I highly recommend a mouthful of your favourite fizzy drink if you fancy giving your man an "oil change" ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Bugger the Alka Seltzer, I highly recommend a mouthful of your favourite fizzy drink if you fancy giving your man an "oil change" ;)

:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I did, there's nothing there. You brought it up, which is why I asked for clarification.

s:

Really?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=peter+andre+alka+seltzer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where has she been a vile potty mouth recently? And i've seen KP slip into "Jordan" mode plenty of times since she dropped the name. Dressing up as the horse was very Jordan'ish - its just shock tactics to get in the papers, its acting. Do you honestly think Dappy really goes around beating people up all the time or Justin Bieber walks around wearing gas masks and turning up late to everything. It's entertainment, they are show men.

But in the jungle, that was her. Yes she was behaving herself, but it was the real her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-reveals-details-of-alex-1436005 is this potty mouthed enough :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All that brings up is the guardian article that says "Peter Andre suggests you can have all kinds of saucy fun with a fizzing Alka-Seltzer, especially if you 'pour it on your sensitive bits!'
    It gives no details of context. Was he joking? Did he say he'd done it himself? Did he go into graphic detail about the results? Did he say who he'd done it on? Did he name someone publicly to embarrass them?
    Well KP named Alex as the one on the receiving end, with no OK from him, I would guess. She also named him during her comedy turn on stage at the TS.
    Very different, even more different as cauliflower & runner beans. Therefore, they are NOT as bad as each other.
    You're welcome to think they are, but I'm welcome to think that makes you biased in favour of KP, given the facts presented herein. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All that brings up is the guardian article that says "Peter Andre suggests you can have all kinds of saucy fun with a fizzing Alka-Seltzer, especially if you 'pour it on your sensitive bits!'
    It gives no details of context. Was he joking? Did he say he'd done it himself? Did he go into graphic detail about the results? Did he say who he'd done it on? Did he name someone publicly to embarrass them?
    Well KP named Alex as the one on the receiving end, with no OK from him, I would guess. She also named him doing her comedy turn on stage at the TS.
    Very different, even more different as cauliflower & runner beans. Therefore, they are NOT as bad as each other.
    You're welcome to think they are, but I'm welcome to think that makes you biased in favour of KP, given the facts presented herein. ;)

I am very obviously not defending Kp, I am questioning your defence of Pa doing the same as Kp.

You accuse me of bias? My bias is that I dislike all media-whoring narcissists equally, and I am happy to admit to it. Your bias seems to be a little less logical and it appears you can only make Pa seem "good" in comparison to someone you despise.

Which basically proves my point, so thank you.:)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

Is that it? Seriously? haha. It's hardly like she's naked mounting blokes in gimp suits is it? As i said, she plays up to the audience (which was a load of gay blokes and trannies) and she goes into a bit of jordan when shes had a drink.

Pete's talked about his sex life before. Just because nowdays he walks around like a monk because the image brings in the dollars doesn't excuse his past behaviour either.

For the most part over the last six months she has been very very quiet and mostly away from the media. It seems like her little hater crowd have to pretend to be "shocked" by any little thing so they have something to slate her about. I saw the dissapointment over the lack of wedding pics because they couldn't slate her for selling it.

BOTH of them are show people in the entertainment business. This is what they do to get attention - for her its shock value, for him it's his "suffering" to get people to care about him enough to watch. At the end of the day both are fake personas and its all much of a muchness. Both are perfectly capable of being normal and likeable because if they weren't, nobody would want to work with them let alone give them million pound tv shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am very obviously not defending Kp, I am questioning your defence of Pa doing the same as Kp.

You accuse me of bias? My bias is that I dislike all media-whoring narcissists equally, and I am happy to admit to it. Your bias seems to be a little less logical and it appears you can only make Pa seem "good" in comparison to someone you despise.

Which basically proves my point, so thank you.:)

Why should I not defend him? He isn't doing the same as KP either, as I've just outlined. Obvious difference in PA's revelation & KP's.

And yet again you seem to think that I'm trying to make him look good by using KP randomly. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, if I wanted to make him look good I WOULD use someone other than KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that it? Seriously? haha. It's hardly like she's naked mounting blokes in gimp suits is it? As i said, she plays up to the audience (which was a load of gay blokes and trannies) and she goes into a bit of jordan when shes had a drink.

Pete's talked about his sex life before. Just because nowdays he walks around like a monk because the image brings in the dollars doesn't excuse his past behaviour either.

For the most part over the last six months she has been very very quiet and mostly away from the media. It seems like her little hater crowd have to pretend to be "shocked" by any little thing so they have something to slate her about. I saw the dissapointment over the lack of wedding pics because they couldn't slate her for selling it.

BOTH of them are show people in the entertainment business. This is what they do to get attention - for her its shock value, for him it's his "suffering" to get people to care about him enough to watch. At the end of the day both are fake personas and its all much of a muchness. Both are perfectly capable of being normal and likeable because if they weren't, nobody would want to work with them let alone give them million pound tv shows.

Absolutely agree with all your comments.

I''ve heard worse talk in the ladies loo at the pub than what I've heard both of them some out with but its this rewriting of him as being as pure as the driven snow whole she is the anti Christ that bugs me.
    Both ridiculous attention seeking drama queens who think being talked about in the red tops is the be all and bed all of life. Very different MO's but ultimately 2 peas out of the same pod.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I''ve heard worse talk in the ladies loo at the pub than what I've heard both of them some out with but its this rewriting of him as being as pure as the driven snow whole she is the anti Christ that bugs me.
    Both ridiculous attention seeking drama queens who think being talked about in the red tops is the be all and bed all of life. Very different MO's but ultimately 2 peas out of the same pod.

Careful, by disliking both of them, you are showing your obvious bias towards Kp, Blondie. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did actually say potty mouth.What does it matter that the audience were gay?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wouldn't matter if it was in the ladies loo though would it BlondieX? But here she was announcing to the world what she got up to with another person, who didn't have a say int this reveal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But this was not in a ladies loo, it was on stage. There was no need to name Alex, that was just disrespectful, who said she is the anti christ and he is as pure as snow, i never said that, and i have no read anyone else say that either.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that's fair comment. At base, while they approach their famewhoring and atttention-seeking in different ways, they are so alike.

Personally I find his 'suffering' act way more irritating and cringe-making than her 'shocking' act. The latter is worthy of an disdainful eyeroll at best but mostly one long :yawn: whereas his constant need to please and make people feel sorry for him is just so grimly infantile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ditto.
    It does seem a bit like Groundhog Day when those of us who don't like EITHER of them have to re-state the bleeding obvious with such alarming regularity.
    Surely a talentless famewhore by any other name is still a talentless famewhore.
    They are both still attention-seeking by any means necessary.
    For KP sex sells, so she's still trying to sell it.
    She is what she is and has never been anything else as far as I can see.
    For PA though, it seems that he wants to sell whatever he thinks will make him popular.
    When he was first with KP, he was more than happy to go along with the endless vomit-inducing stories about their "sexploits".
    Then it was PA the family man and doting DOTY.
    Then PA the only joint-residency-single-dad-in-the-world.
    Then PA the single man on the prowl.
    Then PA and his endless ****ing suffering.
    It's not even barrel-scraping any more - he's down to the bare wood now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think that's fair comment. At base, while they approach their famewhoring and atttention-seeking in different ways, they are so alike.

Personally I find his 'suffering' act way more irritating and cringe-making than her 'shocking' act. The latter is worthy of an disdainful eyeroll at best but mostly one long :yawn: whereas his constant need to please and make people feel sorry for him is just so grimly infantile.

Obviously he has a lot of closet watchers, or this thread would'nt be here :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't matter if it was in the ladies loo though would it BlondieX? But here she was announcing to the world what she got up to with another person, who didn't have a say int this reveal.

And where did I say that what she did was a good thing? I'm sure it would be very easy to find posts from me on the subject when it happened and none of them would be complimentary. However, that isn't my point. She is vile, for anyone who isn't a fan, that's a pretty unanimous opinion. However I dont and never have got the way he is defended by dragging up things she did 2, 5, 10 years ago and saying 'well this is worse'.
    They're a pair of absolute horrors and if the only way either can look good is compared with whether, that's a pretty low bar to be set.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of every poster on here I'd say I'm the bias one.. And the reason I'm bias is because I can not abide this pathetic man being made out to be a poor sap who was dragged into the life of KP kicking and screaming and having to do things with her against everything he believes in.. Poor little Pete ..forever the victim of those around him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did actually say potty mouth.What does it matter that the audience were gay?

because my point is she's playing upto the audience, and for anyone thats been to jojo's its gays, bi's, transexuals and she's talking about strap ons and transexuals.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But this was not in a ladies loo, it was on stage. There was no need to name Alex, that was just disrespectful, who said she is the anti christ and he is as pure as snow, i never said that, and i have no read anyone else say that either.

Is this for real? He announced to the media he dresses up as a woman and we know he apparently has a "thing" for vodka bottles. I'm sure he's not crying over this, and neither should anyone else be.
This discussion has been closed.