DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic and not slate other posters or the posts they make ..that's just rude and against T&C
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Did you used to be called SaltyDog on here, Queeniepops? Just wondering, because you're posting style is almost identical. :confused:

I recommend you ask leading questions such as this in a pm instead of disrupting the thread.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that.
    He was placed well down the list though.;)

It's alphabetical.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alphabetical.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alphabetical.

OK..........apologies.:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK..........apologies.:o:o

DD .... Could you imagine how he would react if he WAS 18th on the list ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In a top twenty..........he should be number 100 imho.:D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He'd say 'that's cool guys as I've already one it twice so it's only fair that Dave/Bob/Gary/John/Wayne won it this time round as he's a great dad and a great guy'. He'd then look into the camera and do his smarmy face and go 'but I'll be taking it back next year'. Then he'd cry into CPs shoulder once the cameras are off while she comes up with a plan to show the kids even more next series
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He'd say 'that's cool guys as I've already one it twice so it's only fair that Dave/Bob/Gary/John/Wayne won it this time round as he's a great dad and a great guy'. He'd then look into the camera and do his smarmy face and go 'but I'll be taking it back next year'. Then he'd cry into CPs shoulder once the cameras are off while she comes up with a plan to show the kids even more next series

Blondie ... Do you write the script for Peters My Life? .. Sounds just like one of his shows as described by Lexi :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pass the bucket.......please.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then he'd add that he is honoured to have been nominated again, and he hopes that people continue to learn from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then he'd add that he is honoured to have been nominated again, and he hopes that people continue to learn from him.

I need that bucket again.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think Eltons manager (whoever he/she is) will take to twitter, put a link to the voting page and ask his fans to vote vote vote. To be fair there is just one manager, who I can think of who will do this, also get their other clients to ask for votes, and off the fans trot to vote for Andre:D

DD you might want to stay off DS for a while when its announced that he will turn up for the mayo lid:D Many on the list wouldn't give it a second thought:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I don't think Eltons manager (whoever he/she is) will take to twitter, put a link to the voting page and ask his fans to vote vote vote. To be fair there is just one manager, who I can think of who will do this, also get their other clients to ask for votes, and off the fans trot to vote for Andre:D

DD you might want to stay off DS for a while when its announced that he will turn up for the mayo lid:D Many on the list wouldn't give it a second thought:)

I also can't see Elton turning up at the Premier Inn, St Albans or whichever illustrious location the ceremony is taking place at this year to collect his award
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I reckon Beckham will win it this year ... But he will let a lackie pick it up for him :D:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I continue to learn from him. Oh yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol cazzz.:D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I continue to learn from him. Oh yes.

I do too !

not sure we're talking about the same thing here ? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I do too !

not sure we're talking about the same thing here ? :o

Momma ...I'm sure you could teach him a few things ;);)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the only Top 20 he'll make. Certainly won't be in the one released on Sunday afternoons!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Petey was nearly off the front page :cry: so I've rescued him from beckoning obscurity with Now's help. :cool:

Monday 03 June 2013
    Katie Price's year-long legal battle with Peter Andre looks likely to end in open court. Now's learnt that their mediation sessions have all but broken down and the pair look likely to take the battle to open court - which means allegations that she cheated on Pete with married horse trainer Andrew Gould (a claim she and Andrew strongly deny) will be discussed at length in public.

Court papers obtained by Now also show that the parties were due to exchange details of their witnesses late last week. There are set to be some surprises over who's taking whose side as the pair had several mutual friends during their four-year marriage which ended in 2009.

More drama at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/545137/katie-price-s-year-long-legal-battle-with-peter-andre-looks-likely-to-end-in-open-court
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Poor Petey was nearly off the front page :cry: so I've rescued him from beckoning obscurity with Now's help. :cool:

Monday 03 June 2013
    Katie Price's year-long legal battle with Peter Andre looks likely to end in open court. Now's learnt that their mediation sessions have all but broken down and the pair look likely to take the battle to open court - which means allegations that she cheated on Pete with married horse trainer Andrew Gould (a claim she and Andrew strongly deny) will be discussed at length in public.

Court papers obtained by Now also show that the parties were due to exchange details of their witnesses late last week. There are set to be some surprises over who's taking whose side as the pair had several mutual friends during their four-year marriage which ended in 2009.

More drama at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/545137/katie-price-s-year-long-legal-battle-with-peter-andre-looks-likely-to-end-in-open-court

I bet Dan Wootton was at CAN HQ waiting for his copy:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet he even managed to remove his head from Petes a*se long enough to read the details - until CP ordered him to ram it back up there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We must all now pray nightly to the Patron Saint of Open Courts in the hope that s/he will deliver. :D
This discussion has been closed.