Why did they boo Lauren?

boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Im really confused, why were they chanting "Get Lauren Out" They started off on Vicki then to Lauren, it really spoilt it for me, why couldnt everyone just get cheered, just because they went against the winner, the crowd went against them

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she failed to piss the bed I think.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was very mean spirited on finals night, I'm surprised they didn't have a word with the crowd about their behaviour.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd have been like that all through normal BB and CBB this year they've been awful really :(
  • Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people don't like transsexuals I guess?
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Chavs in the crowd saw Lauren as the biggest threat to the queen chav
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,873
    Forum Member
    I suspect because Carol and Charlotte called her a game player and their fans lapped it.
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    That was very mean spirited on finals night, I'm surprised they didn't have a word with the crowd about their behaviour.

They encourage the pondlife to act like that though, don't they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who wants the cake?
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could ask this question on pretty much any eviction night - the crowd don't need a reason any more
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    This. It was the 'Geordie Slags' fans.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's become de rigeur with the crowd this year to boo or chant out the HMs that are a threat to their favourite.

Gina and Dexter were booed in the final but had a fantastic reception once they were evicted.

Lauren was still booed when evicted so that will always remain a mystery, she was a great HM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's always a high proportion of scum at evictions. It's nothing new.
  • AngieLAngieL Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    It's a shame as I think Lauren was herself all the way through this. I wish she'd won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    They'll boo for anyone except for their favorite. In this case, Charlotte. Very nasty behavior.
  • tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »
    Some people don't like transsexuals I guess?

Get over yourself,,,,,they booed that person for a variety of reasons:eek:
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    I really don't care about Lauren one way or the other, but I wonder how she feels about being treated the way she's treated SO many hm's in the past on their eviction nights?
    Forum Member
    I really don't care about Lauren one way or the other, but I wonder how she feels about being treated the way she's treated SO many hm's in the past on their eviction nights?

I don't think she ever booed anyone. It's one thing to get grilled by a BOTS panel. Panelists don't have to like or flatter every housemate, nor are housemates due any particular reverence or respect. (After all, it's not like people here are shy about their opinions, nor would we be if we ever landed a spot on BOTS.)

It's another thing, though, to get massively booed by an audience just because you're going up against their favorite. It would be one thing if she'd been booed all along, but she also got the biggest cheers in past weeks, and, in my opinion, her behavior hasn't changed enough to warrant the boos. She's been the same person she was back when they were cheering her, so it's all totally fickle, and, in my opinion, it's just because she was a threat to Charlotte.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »

This!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Because they don't like her I expect. Can't see why you have to ask tbh
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was because of her childish behaviour when she threw the award for being the biggest game player in the house at Abz. A lot of people went off her when she did that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D

My thoughts exactly!
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    To be fair I can't stand Lauren but this series the crowd have been even more pathetic than usual.They've constantly switched from cheering to booing the same person sometimes within moments.The worst was Dustin.He was heavily booed before his name was called and then when he came out he was mostly cheered.
    Forum Member

They didn't seem to really like anyone this series other than Charlotte, Abz, and Mario, I suppose. All the other finalists were booed heavily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Evil nasty people booed Lauren!
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    The crowd do as they are god damn told by the bosses of the show who are the producers obviously. They probably told the crowd to boo Lauren, Vicky, Bruce, Courtney, Sophie and Danielle. But to be fair I think Danielle had a 50:50 type of reception and quite similar to Jackie Travers and Dan Neal. :)

Same for bb14 as they told the crowd to be brutal with hazel, wolfy, Jemima and Sallie. Good job that hazel took it and took the general hate as well, admired her totally. :D