Options

Who will Kingsland Road beat?

earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So another act will be put on the chopping block later. Which ones will be removed in favour of Kingsland Road and which ones will be saved over Kingsland Road?

Who will be axed (if they're at the bottom) this week in favour of Kingsland Road. 146 votes

Rough Copy
2% 3 votes
Sam Bailey
3% 5 votes
Shelley Smith
45% 66 votes
Abi Alton
17% 25 votes
Hannah Barrett
0% 1 vote
Tamera Foster
1% 2 votes
Sam Callahan
15% 23 votes
Nicholas McDonald
0% 1 vote
Luke Friend
13% 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be either Shelley or Luke

either way KL road will survive :) if its any of the other 7 kingsland will probably be going home
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How rude of me! Here are my thoughts:

NO
    Hannah and Tamera: self-explanatory, they were at another level.
    Rough Copy: Top of the Groups food chain.
    Nicholas and Sam Bailey: Higher up the wish list. Besides, it would be too obvious to send them home over KR.

MAYBE
    Sam Callahan: The "improved" angle could have Sharon or Nicole side with him, but if the producers want KR so much, maybe not.
    Abi: If all the harsh comments don't get her out of the bottom, why not put her out of her misery? At the same time, they might believe in "second chances" because she does well (whatever that means, the singing doesn't determine anything anyway) in the sing-off.

YES
    Shelley: If New and Improved Shelley can't get the votes, might as well get rid of her.
    Luke: They will likely invoke some variation of "KR has the Fun Factor" thing.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see them being saved by anyone tbh. They will save Shelly and the rest. KR was their target this week it was obv. They go.
  • Options
    Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure they'll beat anyone. They seem dated somehow. I know 1 Dimension are huge so it's not as ifthere's no market for boybands butthis lot have always seemed disposable to me, right from the start (as have Abi, Luke, Shelley and the now departed Lorna).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only way they would be saved is if it were Shelley or miss Dynamix - obviously one can't happen so I'd hedge a bet at them leaving this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'd probably survive against Shelly, Luke and possibly Sam. It would surprise me if they actually went this week, but then I'm not sure if they would want to make the flash vote practically redundant the second week in a row.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kingsland road are utter mediocre butlins type dirge.
    It's almost as if the judges are trying to force the audience to like them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure they'll beat anyone. They seem dated somehow. I know 1 Dimension are huge so it's not as ifthere's no market for boybands butthis lot have always seemed disposable to me, right from the start (as have Abi, Luke, Shelley and the now departed Lorna).

The choreographed stuff reeks of cheese. They managed to keep it together last week but this week was just... Whatever favours they gained last week has been whittled away.

If they kept up the style like last week, they wouldn't be in this position now.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelley. And possibly Sam Callahan and Luke.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought luke and sam were very good. Hope it's shelley she's a karaoke singer
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm worried for Abi but I think they would save her....she just had a bad week. Having said that, SOMEONE gave her that production so they are gunning for her...just hope she has a big enough fanbase at this early stage :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they will beat anyone.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Shelly