Options

Man dumped by his two girlfriends on banner over A1 this morning!

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
Poor bloke! It was so funny to see the banner over A1 this morning when on way to work!

I found good link for it;

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486220/Love-rat-dumped-by-scorned-women-in-sign-over-A1

Comments

• Options
    Joseph_McDonaldJoseph_McDonald Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Ouch.

That is harsh.

But funny :D
  • Options
    GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best thing is, it's one of the busiest stretches of the western bypass so people will likely have been sitting in very slow moving traffic, giving motorists plenty of time to see it. I wonder if that bloke drives down there as well?
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The women look like sisters!!
  • Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    Ouch.

That is harsh.

But funny :D

Harsh is cheating on someone.

The women were right to dump him.

He shouldn't have been greedy.
  • Options
    Joseph_McDonaldJoseph_McDonald Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Louise32 wrote: »
    Harsh is cheating on someone.

The women were right to dump him.

He shouldn't have been greedy.

True. I guess he deserved it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them. Serves him right for thinking he was clever by doing this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldn't laugh, but I did.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them. But then a chancer like that will no doubt just chalk it up as "unfortunate" and just carry on doing the same thing to other women.

Give it a while and we'll get the inevitable story in the tabloids "i knew of his reputation but he SWORE things would be different .."
  • Options
    GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them. But then a chancer like that will no doubt just chalk it up as "unfortunate" and just carry on doing the same thing to other women.

Give it a while and we'll get the inevitable story in the tabloids "i knew of his reputation but he SWORE things would be different .."

Indeed. I must admit I've seen Jeremy Kyle say to contestants before that "once this is aired, nobody will touch you with a barge pole". Yeah right...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the both your girlfriends bitt funny as bet you there was more
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is a guy who is seeing two separate women a "love rat?"
    When I was in my late teens, early twenties, I often dated two women at a time.
    I never promised either of them undying love, or hinted at marriage, or even a serious exclusive relationship.
    Naturally I didn't say, "By the way, I'm seeing another girl sometimes."
    I always treated them right, remembered their birthdays, and made sure that they had a good time.
    For all I know, one or both of them could have been dating another guy when they weren't with me.
    So what, you're only young once, and you're only here once, its not a rehearsal.
    It's different if you mutually declare your love, then seeing someone new would mark you out as not very nice.
  • Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    I never promised either of them undying love, or hinted at marriage, or even a serious exclusive relationship.
    I always treated them right, remembered their birthdays, and made sure that they had a good time.
    For all I know, one or both of them could have been dating another guy when they weren't with me.
    So what, you're only young once, and you're only here once, its not a rehearsal.
    It's different if you mutually declare your love, then seeing someone new would mark you out as not very nice.

Because it has the potential to hurt someone or several people.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Owned! :D
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look like they could be sisters and that makes me slightly cynical of its authenticity. But if its real then it is pretty funny.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Right...

Well most people don't work on undying love and potential for marriage as the barometer for exclusivity, its normally assumed. You were in your late teens and early twenties a cheat. Its fine if you don't care, but you were and could easily have hurt people.
  • Options
    Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've got the source images to hand but not more details on the (completely one sided) story? k...
  • Options
    SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon he'd have a good defence by claiming he thought they were the same person!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's ok as long as you're honest and open about not being exclusive. Unless you are honest about that, then I think most people would see it as cheating
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why not? Because they might be upset?

I think honesty is vital in any relationship, even if it's clearly only temporary and a bit of fun. Maybe these women genuinely liked you and thought you might have a future as a couple? You were misleading them. And if they were simply young and carefree like you, why not agree to have a casual, non-exclusive relationship which is fair on both people?
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister has just recently found out the man she was seeing has actually had a baby by another woman. He is now with this new lady who has no idea he was seeing my sister at all. He deserves shaming too but it would ruin the other woman's life :(

Glad to see at least one cheat getting outed
  • Options
    AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    I think honesty is vital in any relationship

I've always found the opposite to be true, women desire you to tell them the lies they want to hear and not to mention to truths they don't.
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always found the opposite to be true, women desire you to tell them the lies they want to hear and not to mention to truths they don't.

Could you give some concrete examples?
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Tony Tiger wrote: »
    They've got the source images to hand but not more details on the (completely one sided) story? k...

I thought that odd too.
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he can date two women without either of them knowing, then more power to him. It isn't right, but it is what it is. I am sure he's not the only one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More time, effort and money than he probably deserves, but funny all the same.

Millions of moons ago I remember leaving the house to do a school run with every lamp post strapped with a photo of a local woman and a warning that she'll sleep with your husband if you turn your back. Caused some fun that one did!