Problems uploading to Youtube

smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey guys, am having trouble uploading videos to youtube and it's really starting to bug me now! Anyone know why i'm having these troubles?

Yesterday i uploaded a video to Youtube, after taking 27 hours! to upload when it was finally up the audio was glitchy and screen was pretty much completely covered by grey blocks; the most confusing part was that the video i uploaded was 10 minutes where as the one on Youtube was 8 minutes something! This was having exported from Windows Movie Maker in .WMV format, in HD and was 1.7GB.

So after that failed i ran it through another video editor to convert it to .AVI which reduced it down to 300MB, which took uploading time down to 6 hours at least however, but it still had the same playback problems as before, but wasn't as glitchy or as bad. This is the current uploaded one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47NUuc2Qjt8

I'm so confused as to what could have happened as the video plays back perfectly fine on my computor! Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Comments