• hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the housemates save Dan instead of Wolfy
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Really hope that the housemates choose to save Dan! I think they will, idk if that's just wishful thinking though.

Well I am really hoping so too. With Wolfy telling Dexter and others that she is not going anywhere and that she will be in the finals hopefully the other housemates will think that she is safe and will save Dan. It will be such a struggle for us to save Dan against the likes of Gina and Dan, unless of course he gets the gay vote. Does anybody know what support Dan has on Twitter compared to Gina and Dexter?

I feel that Dan is one of the most interesting characters we have had in the BB house for a very long time and I would hate to lose him this early on, even if he doesn't win!
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I am really hoping so too. With Wolfy telling Dexter and others that she is not going anywhere and that she will be in the finals hopefully the other housemates will think that she is safe and will save Dan. It will be such a struggle for us to save Dan against the likes of Gina and Dan, unless of course he gets the gay vote. Does anybody know what support Dan has on Twitter compared to Gina and Dexter?

I feel that Dan is one of the most interesting characters we have had in the BB house for a very long time and I would hate to lose him this early on, even if he doesn't win!

I agree, no matter what you think of him, Dan is one of the most interesting and best housemates to watch this series and I think it would be a massive blow to the show if he was evicted so early. Someone like Wolfy may seem like a good antagonist now, but she'll just become unbearable to watch as the show goes on so it will be better to get her out now. I don't have twitter so not sure about the support for Dan on there, but from looking at lots of polls around the internet he's usually about 2nd or 3rd so there is still a fair bit of support for him. I think even if Wolfy is saved, there's still a chance that Dexter will go over Dan as I'd say people would have more of a reason to evict him over Dan? I still wouldn't want that to happen though as Dexter is one of the better housemates, so I'm really hoping Dan gets saved and Wolfy is evicted by a large amount :D
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a rubbish twist - will be really annoyed if it saves Wolfie and evicts Dan. He's been a great housemate but I do think he'd be evicted against just Gina and Dexter
  • GJaneway69GJaneway69 Posts: 7,089
    Forum Member
    Hey guys, made this video not long ago, it features Dan quite alot :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4I0SYPDHuI&feature=youtu.be
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just popped in from the Gina thread to wish you the best of luck.
    I really want the housemates to save Dan tomorrow.

I agree that this is a terrible twist, and I personally think Dan has been stitched up by BB because if Dexter's nominations were counted it would have been Wolfy, Dexter, and Gina.

He doesn't deserve this. Too good to lose. Wolfy isn't.

Good luck guys.:)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I like Dan or not but the series would be very dull without him, he's the most interesting to watch. I really hope he is saved.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope the housemates save Dan tonight
  • foreveralwaysforeveralways Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally i think Dan is an amazing housemate. He has more intelligence then the rest of them put together (maybe except Dexter.) And i think he is interesting and intriguing to watch, and i really don't want him to go. I think he's a genuinely nice person, and you can't blame him for being over cautious and suspicious...it is big brother after all. Also, he was a detective, so it's in his nature to be questioning and suspicious.

If this twist is real, I hope that the HMs save Dan, and then hopefully we can finally see the back of the sly, over confident, i'm so fabulous Wolfy.

My top 3 are Dan, Gina and Dexter.

I also like Charlie, i just wish she'd come out her shell a little more.
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding it hard to like any of them at the moment but in terms of disliking the least he's up there.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been, and continues to be, a fantastic housemate. He polarises opinion which is always the sign of a housemate who has contributed plenty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been, and continues to be, a fantastic housemate. He polarises opinion which is always the sign of a housemate who has contributed plenty.

Exactly. Big Brother would suffer if he was to go,
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever someone feels the need to say they're genuinely nice, it makes me suspicious. Besides that, he seems like a one trick show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    I really like him - warts and all. For all the reasons you said, and also because of all the HMs I think he has been so utterly genuine that we've seen the worst of him. There's no deviousness or game-playing with Dan - he is passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. Such a rare thing in BB.

He seems so warm and kind to me, but also an emotional egotist who huffs and puffs and likes to be right. None of his bad qualities are malicious, nasty or devious - just highly irritating. And I won't lie, it is refreshing to have a clever HM for once. I like Dexter for his intelligence too.

I'm really liking Dan :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like him - warts and all. For all the reasons you said, and also because of all the HMs I think he has been so utterly genuine that we've seen the worst of him. There's no deviousness or game-playing with Dan - he is passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. Such a rare thing in BB.

He seems so warm and kind to me, but also an emotional egotist who huffs and puffs and likes to be right. None of his bad qualities are malicious, nasty or devious - just highly irritating. And I won't lie, it is refreshing to have a clever HM for once. I like Dexter for his intelligence too.

Exactly! It's a breath of fresh air to have someone who is actually intelligent in the house. I would love for Dan and Dexter to talk a bit more - i think them two together would make for incredibly interesting conversations. :)
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a great housemate. Doesn't suffer fools gladly, and is a little bit of a fool himself sometimes. Great combination.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ditto! Dan would be a huge loss.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to BB Appreciation? I ask because I just made a thread in support of Hazel which was immediately targeted and then deleted after a few minutes. Odd that this thread hasn't received the same treatment.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly! It's a breath of fresh air to have someone who is actually intelligent in the house. I would love for Dan and Dexter to talk a bit more - i think them two together would make for incredibly interesting conversations. :)

I think the two of them together would be powerful..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a great housemate and at the moment he is my winner
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to BB Appreciation? I ask because I just made a thread in support of Hazel which was immediately targeted and then deleted after a few minutes. Odd that this thread hasn't received the same treatment.

Hmm. The choice is yours - report it to a mod or not?

I'd guess that that that's probably what happened to yours I'm afraid...
    Forum Member
    I think the two of them together would be powerful..

Totally agree! On the Dexter in Demand video Dan is giving Dexy a big old hug .... we might get to see this come to pass!
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smile371 wrote: »
    I'd put money on him winning already, he seems such a normal, lovely guy, but one who's great fun as well! Dan To Win! :D

Are you eating your words yet? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member

Great post! Sums Dan up perfectly.
    Forum Member
    Are you eating your words yet? ;):D

Why on earth would they be?!

He's got SPUNK, as my Nana would say :D The guy's got lots going for him and even if you don't like him, you can't deny he has added loads to the house. BB haven't even had to do anything else in the 'Secret n Lies' vein because Dan is doing it for them!

He's clever, fit as, decent, and shows his bad points.

He's got a good shot at a win if Wolfy goes this week.