2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »

I think Rex has improved it!
    For someone who is supposed to be an art student, I'd give her 2/10 for signing her name.

Pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Bridi£ wrote: »
    What?:eek:

1. "Promote"..I was using the word in a different context ie. recommend.

2. I am not taking the moral high ground..but it seems you are attempting to.

3. Who said I hated her? Hate is a big word.

Sorry if I misunderstood the mood of your statement. Hate was too strong I admit, but everyone seems to want to judge her with NO understanding of the pressure that the house puts on people. Sorry again !!!!!! I love the Celts ! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Don't mean to be vulgar... but maybe it's her time of the month? :o

Don't mess with a hormonal woman.

She should learn to control her emotions in a manner that doesn't cause fights then. 3 of them were crying over the bloody picture.......
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I stuck up for Jen a lot as there was not much to complain about - she was kind of under the radar with me with her showmance. I didn't really care if she was leading Dale on as he had made his nailed f@nny comment and yet nothing was going on, so meh and shrug - who could care either way about Jen then

Also she was being knocked for leaving her kid and I reserved judgement there too

Now however I have made up my mind on Jen - she uses the fact that she has a kid to make her seem 'respectable' when in fact she is manipulative

Since Stu came in she decided to be a wedge between him and Sylvia and showed that with her talks with both of them - she has teased Dale about it too all under the guise of 'nothing is going on'

That wench uses doe eyes and proclaimations of innocence when she is anything but - she is out to stir while getting all the boys to like her - she has run down Sylvia in the diary room with Stuart to the extent that he said she was horrible - it makes her talk with Sylvia look all the more hypocritical as she convinved Sylvia to go and 'have a word' with Stuart

It is people like Jen that get people bullied - she loads the gun and someone else fires it

Jen is dangerous nasty and skanky IMO - she has played the game well - she has made Sylvia look like a prick, and she now falls back on her assertion that she is 'just a friend' to the men in the house, despite her demonic ploy of making eyes at them all the time

When she comes out she will blame us - the public for seeing her in the wrong light - she is what she is - a slutty shit stirrer
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »

She is an art student? How? That is absolutely crap!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    qixvix wrote: »
    She is an art student? How? That is absolutely crap!! :eek:

It's true, and Mikeys studying to become a knife-thrower, that why his guide dog looks like a furry pincushion !!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    You have to be pretty shallow to admire anything about Jen.
    And dumb to admit it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to be a fan, can't stand her now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol! this is turning into a hate Jen thread:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    shell vs victor anyone?
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    Fire_Trap wrote: »
    Think it's just Geordies now to be honest.

She isn't a geordie.

So not even.....
  • Options
    mixed boymixed boy Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i use to like her but not anymore. she has caused nothing but trouble overeacting to rex and the painting.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Fire_Trap wrote: »
    Think it's just Geordies now to be honest.
    She's not a Geordie

Im from her neck of the woods and I am totally ashamed of her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite liked her up till last week but she's rapidly gone down in my estimation this week with her self-obsession and bitching about Rex etc. After last night I actually think she's my least favourite HM now