The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzamac2 wrote: »
    well we know that simon said that Matt had sung his way to the win ...but clearly the DM would have us believe that the story in week 5 was what actually won him the game

I know....I remember reading an article in the Daily Mail:o by Jean Moir and she was saying how beautiful the rendition was and how Matt had breathed new life into the song and that the back story (which Dannii alluded to and Konnie pumped - though Matt must have known they'd bring it up on show) was unnecessary because the performance had done all the work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys just logging off.

I tweeted Syco News and the head of PR Ann-Marie Thomson has tweeted me back - god she is on the ball.

'it will be dealt with'

I have just thanked her for replying.

WELL DONE QM!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys just logging off.

I tweeted Syco News and the head of PR Ann-Marie Thomson has tweeted me back - god she is on the ball.

'it will be dealt with'

good to hear :)

it should just be about his music
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right I am no longer discussing this on here any longer;)

Matt must be upset by this and so must his family and I cannot add to that feeling;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I make a suggestion
    Can people please keep their political opinions off this thread

am I missing something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys just logging off.

'it will be dealt with'

Thanks QM for taking that action.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I make a suggestion
    Can people please keep their political opinions off this thread

I have just chosen and orange;)
  • bokononbokonon Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mattadore wrote: »
    am I missing something?

It's me and possibly one or two others having a go at the Tories. It was semi-humorous (although only semi) but if its going to annoy people or cause aggro I wont do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    clfan wrote: »
    good to hear :)

it should just be about his music

Yes and I have before me 4 #CDs they are Christmas presents for family;)
  • Basildon bondBasildon bond Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am I missing something?

Yes
    But we have moved now
    I'll let sleeping dogs lie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    am I missing something?

shouldn't think so mattadore ...good to know psycho's on the ball ...this is when I'm pleased he's a bast**d
    Matt's going home this weekend anyways ...so I don't expect to hear from him for a few days at least ...maybe longer.
    I think Daddy Floyd may have put himself in a corner here
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Guys just logging off.

'it will be dealt with'

We'll support any action they are willing to take. ;)
    If it's simply an angry mob then we'll be it.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone help me over in the MF in that thread, people will believe anything there... :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    The comments with the highest rating on the daily fail article are all slating Matt!

Makes me so mad how people can believe what newspapers print.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pippa seymour sent me a message re article:

Hi, yes saw it earlier, have had a few messages asking about it, i think the best thing for me to do is to post the article on the group and then add my thoughts on it.. otherwise i'm saying the same thing a hundred times lol :-) i will do it shortly, thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I dont post much in here, I mainly lurk. Just wanted to say I love the support Matt gets on here :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I just hate how people are so quick to criticise him :(

its really not fair.

I mean if Cher or Rebecca had won they wouldn't have been happy either you know

welcome SophStar :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    clfan wrote: »
    I know I just hate how people are so quick to criticise him :(

its really not fair.

I mean if Cher or Rebecca had won they wouldn't have been happy either you know

There are people out there who must have permanent headaches caused by how constantly bitter about everything they seem to be.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Sweet153 wrote: »
    The comments with the highest rating on the daily fail article are all slating Matt!

Makes me so mad how people can believe what newspapers print.

These are people who dislike anything about X Factor and Simon. Since Matt is the winner he basically represents X Factor to them.

Anyway they have to have warped minds, afterall they are registered on the Daily Mail site. :eek:
    Forum Member
    SophStar wrote: »
    Hey, I dont post much in here, I mainly lurk. Just wanted to say I love the support Matt gets on here :).

Hi Soph ...well the lad needs some taking care of ...:D:D.and he is sooo talented
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are people out there who must have permanent headaches caused by how constantly bitter about everything they seem to be.

exactly thats the way the main forum seems to be they just hate everything

Im going to try and not let it bother me anymore

we know whats true and that Matt is a great guy :)
    Forum Member
    These are people who dislike anything about X Factor and Simon. Since Matt is the winner he basically represents X Factor to them.

Anyway they have to have warped minds, afterall they are registered on the Daily Mail site. :eek:

I'll admit I WOULD do it for Matt ...but it would have to be really important. God i hope Matt's in his pub at home blissfully unaware of the crap...I suspect not though ...the papers do usually put a warning shot across the bows
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SophStar wrote: »

Welcome to the pleasure dome ;)

Wellwe have had to support Matt throughout the X~Factor and are still doing so;)
  • liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member

Theres a roll call of names who appear regularly on any Matt thread who seem almost unhinged by their hatred of him. They either believe absolutely anything bad of him or they pretend to to try to whip up other people. Its a bit disturbing to be honest how people can be that driven by hatred of someone they don't even know. I wonder what kind of lives they must live to feel the need to spend their free time spewing bile.

Good work on contacting Syco QM!:)
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Someone help me over in the MF in that thread, people will believe anything there... :/

I will have something to say in the morning, I am too disgusted and contemptious of the sheer stupidity of some of the posters and really want to post things like "you are clearly as think as pig shit" so I am hoping that with sleep I might take the edge off that.

I don't know how much sleep it will take though to be civil to someone who can basically reply "Matt fan" when you have posted some basic common sence. WTF has it got to do with being a fan of someone to know that papers print shite!!
    You are doing a great job though

On a more pleasant note -
    I have missed the final because on both nights as was at War of the Worlds to see Rhydian. He was terrific but so were the rest of the cast, I was in raptures over Justin Hayward. His Forever Autumn was just a delight!! I was then really ridiculously pleased to hear that he had sent Matt an email congratulating him on his KIWS. What a lovely thing to do. I would love to see these two duet sometime :)
This discussion has been closed.