Any Geri Halliwell Fans on here?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey you guys are there any Geri fans on here? ive been on
Madonnas thread and been chatting to a nice guy on there about Geri. So thought there must be more than 2?!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the nice guy! I hope soo :D

I love Geri, infact, I think I might have a listen to Scream If You Wanna Go Faster :D

I think I heard, Geri said she was going back into the studio? I'd love a Ride It part 2 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the nice guy! I hope soo :D

I love Geri, infact, I think I might have a listen to Scream If You Wanna Go Faster :D

I think I heard, Geri said she was going back into the studio? I'd love a Ride It part 2 :D

Hello again yes i think i read that on her website but hope its not for a girlband rumor! she needs 19 managment and if she promotes she will prob get a few more hits! she needs her fans and lets support her.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's an appalling singer but I like her personality and some of the songs she released.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    I think she's an appalling singer but I like her personality and some of the songs she released.

Really? I mean, she don't have the voice of Mariah or something like that.. but i wouldn't say appaulling! :eek: :o
  • JI OI SI HI XxJI OI SI HI Xx Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Really? I mean, she don't have the voice of Mariah or something like that.. but i wouldn't say appaulling! :eek: :o

You wouldn't say she is appalling? I think of her as a karaoke singer and would not ever think of listening to any of her music on youtube if I had to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »

It depends really. Have you heard Passion my love? because her vocals really did improve on that album. Type in Feel The Fear on youtube and you will see what i mean and actuallu shes quite good when she sings Lift Me Up and Calling. I jusy hope that when you think of her as a singrer you dont think the race is on (Spice Girls Who Do You Think you are) and also crediy where its due she does also write good music with the fellow Spices and as a solo Artist.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think her singing is terrible, really flat and completely out of tune live. But on record well, with autotune she can sound passable, I guess, lol. I always thought she was the worst singer by far in the Spice Girls.

But I like her fun personality and she released some good songs. Look At Me is brilliant and I like Scream If You Wanna Go Faster and some of the album tracks I've heard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You wouldn't say she is appalling? I think of her as a karaoke singer and would not ever think of listening to any of her music on youtube if I had to.

Nah, I don't think she is actually. ;)

Actually, why on earth would you even bother to waste your time & energy to post in a forum, with a negative comment, on a thread title that clearly says 'Any Geri Halliwell fans on here'?

Words fail me. Some people have too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I don't think she is actually. ;)

Actually, why on earth would you even bother to waste your time & energy to post in a forum, with a negative comment, on a thread title that clearly says 'Any Geri Halliwell fans on here'?

Words fail me. Some people have too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

Very true! ive seen a Beyonce forum appreciation an im not really a fan so i wont waste my time slagging her off and im just not a fan and yeah im no gonna bitch about her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true! ive seen a Beyonce forum appreciation an im not really a fan so i wont waste my time slagging her off and im just not a fan and yeah im no gonna bitch about her.

Exactly :rolleyes: I'm in this thread because I'm a fan of Geri. If I wasn't a fan & I seen this thread, I just wouldn't even bother.. some people honestlyyyy :D

Whats your favourite album?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly :rolleyes: I'm in this thread because I'm a fan of Geri. If I wasn't a fan & I seen this thread, I just wouldn't even bother.. some people honestlyyyy :D

Whats your favourite album?

I love the first two but im going with Passion her voice really improved and Love Never Loved Me OMG!
  • TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geri did have some nice tunes but then again she did have a few turkeys too :D

I like Lift Me Up , Scream if you Wanna go Faster those 2 tracks bring back some memories lol.
    Forum Member
    This is a forum to debate! You don't have to like someone to go in a thread and say something negative! Geez.

Although I expected this to be honest, people getting defensive as such because I didn't say something nice about her. The thread says 'any Geri Halliwell fans here' I adore her lifestyle and personality infact, so I think I hit the right button to the thread, like the other poster, who had similar views. I loved her on X factor and the way she annoyed people with her mouth opening and closing every 2 mins.

Excuse me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Raining Mennnnn! I have that on now! I feel so sad with my wine & that song on lol. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a forum to debate! You don't have to like someone to go in a thread and say something negative! Geez.

Although I expected this to be honest, people getting defensive as such because I didn't say something nice about her. The thread says 'any Geri Halliwell fans here' I adore her lifestyle and personality infact, so I think I hit the right button to the thread, like the other poster, who had similar views. I loved her on X factor and the way she annoyed people with her mouth opening and closing every 2 mins.

Excuse me!

OK OK, calm down! You came in with a negative view first actually I think you'll find. That's why I was getting defensive. Some people just have nothing better to do with their time, other than be negative. Negative Nancy's! Cannot be bothered with them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excuse me!

Your kinda right but this isnt a geri apprecation forum its jsy for fans and fans love her no matter what i mean i love her so much im actually getting a tatoo! your right though on the x factor she made the geri show i love geri!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Excuse me!

Oh and we're talking about her music here, which clearly you don't like, that's why it's posted in the MUSIC forum, sooo.. :confused:
    Forum Member
    Yes but I love how comes across and how she is outspoken and how lively she is, she doesn't seem to care what people think of her, if you get me. Sorry for sound high rated, but it seemed, that as soon as I said I hate her singing, that people had to jump on me and presume I was a hater. I think you should slow down on the win. :D only joking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK OK, calm down! You came in with a negative view first actually I think you'll find. That's why I was getting defensive. Some people just have nothing better to do with their time, other than be negative. Negative Nancy's! Cannot be bothered with them. :)

Your def right all the way i could say one or two things i dont like abou beyonce but as im not a fan im not wasting my time or being negative on a positive froum. i cant be assed to slag someone off cos in my mind that means they are stuck in my head! this is a geri fan forum.
    Forum Member
    Oh and we're talking about her music here, which clearly you don't like, that's why it's posted in the MUSIC forum, sooo.. :confused:

I come in and out of the music forum and browse the threads, I like Geri as a person so i clicked on the thread and it said 'Geri Fans'. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you guys not heard her sing Lift Me Up or Calling?
    or more importantly her Third album Passion? her best vocals are
    on that album and lets give her some credit shes also a damn good
    song writer!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but I love how comes across and how she is outspoken and how lively she is, she doesn't seem to care what people think of her, if you get me. Sorry for sound high rated, but it seemed, that as soon as I said I hate her singing, that people had to jump on me and presume I was a hater. I think you should slow down on the win. :D only joking.

Ok, sorry! Maybe I've had too many wines lol! Your not keen on Geri's music, I am. Who cares?! it's Saturdayyyyyyyyy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you guys not heard her sing Lift Me Up or Calling?
    or more importantly her Third album Passion? her best vocals are
    on that album and lets give her some credit shes also a damn good
    song writer!

Calling is beautiful, i love it ♥
    Forum Member
    Ok, sorry! Maybe I've had too many wines lol! Your not keen on Geri's music, I am. Who cares?! it's Saturdayyyyyyyyy :D

I like Geri though:) It is sunday now sadly. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling is beautiful, i love it ♥

Isnt it! do you know Feel The Fear?