Options

Hollyoaks Clare fans.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sure this has been asked before but could Clare actually comeback?

Why was she killed off like that?
Why did Kirkwood kill off one of his greatest award winning characters!?

I'm sure that's been asked before.

When her sister came to the village she was seeking justice for Clare and hating Mercedes to the point of malice but that has all changed. Is it possible Clare is alive and she's made secret contact with her onscreen sister? Since Grace joined there has been the mention of Clare things we didn't know etc.

Could Sonny have helped her fake her death? There could be a reason. Browning could have still ran her down but she could have survived and then she could've said something to Sonny like what now? I nearly died for real.

I think if it's done right and let;s face it this is Hollyoaks. It could work.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also did something go on behind the scenes? Did Gemma fall out with Bryan? I mean that exit she was brought back to be killed off the second her family are introduced.

I personally think it would've been better if Clare did what she did and exited Hollyoaks with a smirk on her face. And if they did decide to bring her back there could be a number of reasons.

Comments

• Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We saw her dead on the ground with her eyes open and then we saw her being zipped up in a bodybag. She could come back as a ghost or a hallucination but she's definitely not returning to the land of the living.

I don't know what went on behind the scenes but she was supposed to be back for a long stint which ended up being cut extremely short.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her original stint was the best, her others ones were crap. In the end I didn't care that she died, they should have never brought her back.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also have no idea why they brought her back for the Mercedes Browning SL I mean WTF locking Mercedes in a cage with rabid dogs but and she looked insane it made no sense especially if she was going to leave a few weeks later and the end part of it was her running out of the dog whilst the police arrest another awful exit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they brought Warren back and this is Hollyoaks so it could work. Clare could've been faking her bag being zipped up. i don't know it will work though. She could've been planning on faking her death and then was actually hurt and the person who was helping fake her death could have been like it's now or never. Sounds mad but the way Hollyoaks is at the moment i wouldn't be surprised if they do an Alien story line.

Her 2006/2007 and even 2009 return was her greatest and she won awards. Whatever goes on behind the scenes they didn't have to take her to the extremes so early on. They are doing that with Sienna now.

The Mercedes/Browning was a waste of a Clare story line. When she came back and got released out of prison and interacted with Trevor and her father. There was so much potential there. I have no idea why they killed her off the way they did.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, you have a point. After that Dodger/Sienna rubbish I wouldn't put anything past Hollyoaks anymore:p