Casey-bunny boiler?

124»

Comments

• Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Think so ;-) Same applies to Jasmine. That's usually all the majority of showmances are about.;-) I couldn't be less interested.

But Jasmine is the one in control and she is doing it without playing 2nd fiddle or demeaning herself and has him pining after her. She's so interesting to watch - she's like a black widow spider, beauty is so powerful. Casey is the one who wont let go and it embarrasses me to watch just to get some press.
  • Options
    cherryredcherryred Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I have really warmed to her. She has a wonderfully expressive face that completely holds my attention when she is on screen. I also sense a fundamental honesty in the girl - because her face is so animated either she is an extraordinarily good actress or her words and feelings are in accord.

I like her this far and at the moment think she is worth 10 Jasmines.

Absolutely.

There's no doubt the public's respect for her may well be eroded (again) in coming days as she doesn't seem to have any real concept of how she might come across and that's one of the main reasons I feel so strangely protective of her. Because she's honest. She liked a guy, he said he liked her, it all got quite exciting for a day or two (weeks in real time, presumably), guy makes her feel bad, guy makes her feel better again, villain of Jasmine gets involved, you feel even worse for casey because she doesn't stand a chance against a machine like her, and so on and so forth. Underneath it all, the only person who seems to be feeling anything genuine is Casey, whether that be affection, romance or hurt, humiliation or the pain of rejection.

It's uncomfortable to watch at times. I want to reach through the telly and kick her in the backside for letting herself be compromised so willingly, but at the same time I can maybe understand why she's doing what she's doing. She isn't as savvy as the others, she seems more susceptible to this maginification of every issue effect that happens in the house. It's not easy to switch off from the issue most plaguing your mind when you're surrounded by it 24 hours a day and there's a very good reason to think your situation is being manipulated by producers for entertainment purposes.

Team Casey all the way. I just hope she sharpens the hell up soon before she ends up behaving in such a way that leaves her open to strong public criticism when she leaves. She doesn't seem the type to cope well with that at all.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Michelle Bass was more bunny boiler, whereas Cassey isn't in that league, not yet anyway. I still think Lee behaved as a knob, so I'd have more sympathy for her over Lee with this scenario, though I don't care a great deal about either.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have really warmed to her. She has a wonderfully expressive face that completely holds my attention when she is on screen. I also sense a fundamental honesty in the girl - because her face is so animated either she is an extraordinarily good actress or her words and feelings are in accord.

Hmm. I like expressive faces, but I don't think Casey especially has one, and she seems the least visually (or otherwise) interesting of the younger women.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I don't think Casey's remotely interested in Lee tbh. What she is interested in is having an ongoing storyline and if it isn't as half of a couple then a third of a triangle will do.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she's fallen for him. Silly girl. You can spot the manipulators, she's not one.

Or she's super-good at it.
  • Options
    lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    She is a bunny boiler! She's made a drama out of everything even after Lee has said he likes Jasmine. Just let it go...
  • Options
    cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    No, sorry. I know term is sexist in as much as there's no male version, but it's fitting.

She must be a little unhinged. Possibly a bunny boiler petité. All loons have to have a starting point, this may well be hers.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ursula321 wrote: »
    Casey had the public in the palm of her hand last week when she was the wronged woman. She should have gone into that bolt hole told Lee he was out of order, been cold towards him and shown everyone she was a strong woman who wouldn't be messed around. But she went in there, immediately tried to get him back interested by telling him about wearing no underwear, offering cuddles quizzing him about looking at the TV screen at Jasmine. She really is in danger of losing sympathy and dignity.

What Lee has said to make her think he is still interested I don't know but she needs to open her eyes and see he just isn't interested or is more interested in someone else.

What can she do when that nasty shower producing BB try to do everything to put them together like the handcuffs, huskies, the bolt hole .

They don't give a damn if they ruin a person's life as long as they get good ratings.
  • Options
    cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member