Could Somebody Please Explain The Whole NaNa Thing? (Merged)

13»

Comments

• desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I don't think you were imagining it at all des - I remember posters making similar observations at the time.

Ah OK, cheers Sid. I was always overly suspicious where Charlie was concerned :D
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah OK, cheers Sid. I was always overly suspicious where Charlie was concerned :D

You were right to be, he was a slippery customer was Charlie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    i don't know if I imagined it or read it somewhere else, but I think someone did a transcript of one of Nana's performances, in which everyone involved appeared to be telling what they actually thought of each other. It was quite weird to see it in writing, as watching the live feed you didn't notice it .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God i despised Charlie - Nana was almost as unfunny as Kat the year before and her 'cookie jar'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well here goes, i'm going to make myself unpopular once again! Not only did i love Charlie but i thought Nana was a complete hoot! no one else on here seems to agree with me , even the Charlie fans! but there you go, each to their own, i still miss Nana to this day :cry::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    Well here goes, i'm going to make myself unpopular once again! Not only did i love Charlie but i thought Nana was a complete hoot! no one else on here seems to agree with me , even the Charlie fans! but there you go, each to their own, i still miss Nana to this day :cry::D

Always an act of reckless courage to go against everyone else. I didn't mind Charlie, but found Nana irritating. Actually in the bit linked much earlier, Sophie was remarkably irritating. There is something about someone being too drunk to go to bed, forcing other people to carry your dead weight, then immediately deciding that bed is boring and getting out and running about giggling that is quintessentially BB. I guess most of us are irritating sometimes.

I thought that Charlie had been told just one too many times that he was cute.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don;t mind admitting that i quite enjoyed it in a terrible, naff kind of way.
    It was a hm doing something off his own back to pass the time away and hoplefully entertain a percentage of the viewers. To me, when a hm does that it counts as good live feed entertainment, however naff it might be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie was remarkably irritating. There is something about someone being too drunk to go to bed, forcing other people to carry your dead weight, then immediately deciding that bed is boring and getting out and running about giggling that is quintessentially BB.

I didn't find her in the least irritating, but even if i did it's the kind of irritating i can put up with.
    What i can't ever put up with is behaviour that is repetetive and just downright infatile, like the moronic idiot from bb9 who's name i don't even want to mention.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally glad this never made the highlights. Charlie was by some margin my most disliked housemate of last year - and the frustrating thing was, I really wanted to give him a break, but he always just screwed it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    I didn't find her in the least irritating, but even if i did it's the kind of irritating i can put up with.
    What i can't ever put up with is behaviour that is repetetive and just downright infatile, like the moronic idiot from bb9 who's name i don't even want to mention.

Let me cheer you up a little.

Happy hou! Happy hou!
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling pej!

Please tell us why the horrible Nana was omitted from the highlights.

Was it:
    1. To protect Charlie from the horrified wrath of viewers who would surely evict him a.s.a.p. rather than start stabbing themselves with needles as a desperate distraction? :eek: :eek:
    2. To protect themselves from the horror of having to edit the footage? :eek:
    3. To kill Charlie's chances of winning out of a horribly misguided belief that Nana might be popular? :confused:
    4. Some boring copyright or other IPR issue? :yawn:
    5. Because the recording media were so burning and bubbling with horror that they did not last long enough to be used in preparing highlights? :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Happy hou! Happy hou!

*slap*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    *slap*

oooh. :o

It's only a game show...
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    oooh. :o

It's only a game show...

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Happy hou! Happy hou!

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Even looking at that in print makes my blood pressure go through the roof:mad::mad::mad:;):D