I'm back

candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
Forum Member
✭✭✭
And I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my general offensiveness/honesty/stupidity. Hello. I come in peace. No sarcasm intended. I will meld into the w/hole and be inconspicuous from now on. Since apparently, that doesn't get you banned!

So Hi!

Comments

• shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are you?:confused:
  • candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw can sarcasm get one banned?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shhhhh wrote: »
    Who are you?:confused:

Absolutely no one.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will meld into the w/hole and be inconspicuous from now on

.. apart from starting a thread to announce your "return" of course ..

are you someone important to the forum then, that you feel the need to announce your "return" in this fashion?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw can sarcasm get one banned?

It would depend on the post I would presume.
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't this be in Chatter .... ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

are you someone important to the forum then, that you feel the need to announce your "return" in this fashion?

We are all important if we want to be. Don't be a killjoy, ok?
    And it's more a 'Hello I'm Home!' thing than anything else. But go ahead and think what you like. :)
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is the OP, do individual members really need to announce their arrival and departure?

Never heard of the OP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Hail Messiah!

It looks like nobody noticed you went, but thanks for letting us know you are back as we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    Who is the OP, do individual members really need to announce their arrival and departure?
    Only the rather sad attention seekers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Btw who on earth is important to the forum? This forum in particular is a hodgepodge of ideas and people...no one is important here. :rolleyes:
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Thine Wonk wrote: »

Never heard of the OP.

This may remind you. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1878070&highlight=
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Hello. Well I recognise your name despite not posting here for a year...so yeah, have a good time :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are all important if we want to be. Don't be a killjoy, ok?
    And it's more a 'Hello I'm Home!' thing than anything else. But go ahead and think what you like. :)

I'm not trying to be a 'killjoy' - just trying to understand why you felt the forum needed to be aware of your 'return' when it appears that nobody really noticed you'd gone ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to be a 'killjoy' - just trying to understand why you felt the forum needed to be aware of your 'return' when it appears that nobody really noticed you'd gone ?

Thats ok with me. And thank you for that. Mods, could you please delete this stupid thread? Seriously. I could crack a lot of jokes right now. But I daren't. I'll be so kicked. Like i said, head down, and you'll be ok. So totally not me. But i'll give it a go.

And please delete this thread. It's offending some members. I don't want that.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

didn't even know the poster was registered let alone they'd gone and returned.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    Shouldn't this be in Chatter .... ?

You would have to ask a mod.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member

Sorry Candyfloss but this is pretty much the universal response you will receive.
    The world today is only interested in me,myself and I

well, at least most of the world..

Welcome back and enjoy posting - try not to be offensive though I appreciate that in 'here' it is difficult not to rise to the occasion.

p.s Jason I am not dissing you btw - just a generalisation/ observation of the probable thoughts of most on here when greeted with a situation as presented by the return of someone such as the OP

I don't find DS welcoming at all, in fact I find it a very hostile environment and find it amazing that anyone who leaves, comes back at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back.:D
  • simondsUU933wsimondsUU933w Posts: 4,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my general offensiveness/honesty/stupidity. Hello. I come in peace. No sarcasm intended. I will meld into the w/hole and be inconspicuous from now on. Since apparently, that doesn't get you banned!

So Hi!

blocked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daimler wrote: »
    Sorry Candyfloss but this is pretty much the universal response you will receive.
    The world today is only interested in me,myself and I

well, at least most of the world..

Welcome back and enjoy posting - try not to be offensive though I appreciate that in 'here' it is difficult not to rise to the occasion.

p.s Jason I am not dissing you btw - just a generalisation/ observation of the probable thoughts of most on here when greeted with a situation as presented by the return of someone such as the OP

I don't find DS welcoming at all, in fact I find it a very hostile environment and find it amazing that anyone who leaves, comes back at all.

Wait...are you....one of those...articulate gentlemen?

Btw, that's a big plus point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shhhhh wrote: »
    Welcome back.:D

Lol thanks. Now let's get down to business....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Classic attention seeking. Similar to your Usain Bolt thread it would seem.

Is there a pattern emerging here?
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I never noticed they'd arrived in the first place!
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Classic attention seeking. Similar to your Usain Bolt thread it would seem.

Is there a pattern emerging here?

Oh gawd, the OP isn't one of those is she/he :(