Options

not an Emmerdale fan but that was incredible!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
Forum Member
going to start watching it from now on, amazing week from watching Emmerdale - amazing acting, amazing stunts! well done to everyone involved!

Comments

• Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually watch ED but tuned in tonight.

Funniest thing I've seen in ages. :D
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I too happened to catch that first parter last night, and really enjoyed both parts.

But I won't be continuing on with Emmerdale. This was a fluke of a great episode. It's usually boring as hell.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it still probably won't pick up the best soap award :rolleyes:
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coddlet wrote: »
    going to start watching it from now on, amazing week from watching Emmerdale - amazing acting, amazing stunts! well done to everyone involved!

Welcome to the Emmerdale family - Its a happy place :)
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing Episodes!
  • Options
    ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best week of Emmerdale ever :D
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    I too happened to catch that first parter last night, and really enjoyed both parts.

But I won't be continuing on with Emmerdale. This was a fluke of a great episode. It's usually boring as hell.

Emmerdale has been far from boring as hell the last few months. It has been brilliant and is just going from strength to strength.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »
    Emmerdale has been far from boring as hell the last few months. It has been brilliant and is just going from strength to strength.

Exactly - Its been fantastic for years now...You can't just dip in and out of it...you need to watch it to know the characters...the fans are truly being rewarded at the moment with fantastic drama.!

I love Corrie (also been fantastic) but ED is head and shoulders above the rest at the moment!!!
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »

Compared to Eastenders which is a thrill a minute :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And how would you know if you just happened to catch it this week. That sounds like you don't normally watch it, so how can you say its boring when you don't watch?!

Its been brilliant lately, best of the three big soaps!
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how anyone can talk about a fluke it's been strong for ages and there is loads to come in October.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And how would you know if you just happened to catch it this week. That sounds like you don't normally watch it, so how can you say its boring when you don't watch?!

:D Lmao. Classic DS.

What's Eastenders go to do with it, that's a separate subject.

Does that poster even watch EE? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how anyone can talk about a fluke it's been strong for ages and there is loads to come in October.

I agree
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'v watched it this week, and after this I will be watching more, the actings been outstanding well done emmerdale:) I have found it much better than the HO explosion.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member

Well I'm not even hugely into EE at the mo. :D So it's rather pointless and silly of you to call EE out on that when I don't even care much for it anyway. :confused:

I periodically go into my roommate's room to have a chat, and as a result, often catch big portions of most episodes. So much so that I know most of the characters' names. So I'm actually rather justified in my opinion tbh.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Why do people feel they can insult Eastenders every chance they get? Im an EE fan but am loving emmerdale and thought this week was amazing but im sick of seeing digs against EE everywhere i read

Just praise emmerdale to high heavens for being excellent on all fronts rather than have a dig at EE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to the dales :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people feel they can insult Eastenders every chance they get? Im an EE fan but am loving emmerdale and thought this week was amazing but im sick of seeing digs against EE everywhere i read

Just praise emmerdale to high heavens for being excellent on all fronts rather than have a dig at EE

I am in the same position as you, i don't get why people feel the need to have a dig at Eastenders when they are praising another soap.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Meanwhile, on EastEnders..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    It was excellent, for a long time now Emmerdale has been far superior to Coronation St. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, on EastEnders..

Oh god:eek:, hows the beauty pageant going??LOL:D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »
    Oh god:eek:, hows the beauty pageant going??LOL:D
    They conceded that no one in Walford is as beautiful as Lauren Branning and cancelled
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same here. I just had it on in the background this week (got tired of The One Show) and LOVED it. I started to watch it years ago when Kathy fell for the doctor and stopped when Dave Glover left, but I will tune in again for sure.

Always kinda missed Emmerdale....don't know why I stopped watching!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They conceded that no one in Walford is as beautiful as Lauren Branning and stopped it

WOW that's a relief thanx for letting me know;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Same here. I just had it on in the background this week (got tired of The One Show) and LOVED it. I started to watch it years ago when Kathy fell for the doctor and stopped when Dave Glover left, but I will tune in again for sure.

Always kinda missed Emmerdale....don't know why I stopped watching!:confused:

I stopped watching when Kim Tate left, lol some time ago now:cool:
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    I stopped watching when Kim Tate left, lol some time ago now:cool:

Yep...long time ago Hetty. I aways liked Kim and Zoe and Kathy and Dave....