Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

beatrice39beatrice39 Posts: 1,801
Forum Member
✭✭✭
All I have to say is congratulations :0 :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Congratulations & cue endless 'BABYWATCH' coverage from the tabloids & 24 hour news channels.
    I'll be on 'hip watch', because I want to see if Kate develops child-bearing hips! :D
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes same here too and I am no royalist but at least some good news at the end of the year
  • timetosaygoodbytimetosaygoodby Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congratulations to the happy couple another boost to public morale now the olympics and jubilee have finished,
  • MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gawd bless yer ma'am, another entitled mouth for the Great British tax payer to feed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congratulations :) when is she due?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Congratulations, and hopefully the pregnancy will go well! Sad to hear, that her morning sickness is severe.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wonder why people consider a Royal baby a "boost to public morale" I don't wish them any harm but this news has no impact on my life whatsoever. Its just another royal mouth the tax payer has to pay for. Its lovely news for them of course but does it make me any happier that a man and a woman are having a baby? Not really.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congatulations but I hope this doesn't dominate the news for the next 9 months. I'm sure it will though.:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I always wonder why people consider a Royal baby a "boost to public morale" I don't wish them any harm but this news has no impact on my life whatsoever. Its just another royal mouth the tax payer has to pay for. Its lovely news for them of course but does it make me any happier that a man and a woman are having a baby? Not really.

Congratulations is a much shorter sentiment.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Congatulations but I hope this doesn't dominate the news for the next 9 months. I'm sure it will though.:sleep:

Indeed it will! This news was always on the cards once all the other events of the year were out of the way.

Nonetheless, good luck to them. Hope all goes well.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »

As tiring as the babywatch will be, at least it is about something positive. I rather follow these news, than Lindsay Lohan flirting with some boyband member and getting into fights.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So pleased for both her & William. :)
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Prince William and Princess Kate! :)
  • Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW How can such a special person actually get pregnant?

It can only be a miracle from God herself!

:rolleyes:

In other news: Millions of people got pregnant today and are just the same as her.
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

Fair enough.

But this little boy or girl will be the King or Queen of our country when the majority of people alive now are well gone.

Congratulations to them
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congratulations to the happy couple another boost to public morale now the olympics and jubilee have finished,

Yes, now i can be happy and forget all my worries, because some posh bird in England got knocked up. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Congratulations is a much shorter sentiment.

Perhaps if they were a couple i knew personally.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the royals come under showbiz now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical DS responses on here, tbf some of the people on here just complain about anything. Sad really
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Do the royals come under showbiz now?

Well her sisters arse was the top showbiz story of 2011 :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Pippa is already on the hunt for an appropriate dress for the Christening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    Fair enough.

But this little boy or girl will be the King or Queen of our country when the majority of people alive now are well gone.

Congratulations to them

And fair enough to those who want to get excited for them. Nothing wrong if that makes you happy. I would like to think that eventually we will get rid of the monarchy but that is another debate entirely.:-)
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW How can such a special person actually get pregnant?

It can only be a miracle from God herself!

:rolleyes:

In other news: Millions of people got pregnant today and are just the same as her.

You are quite right......women do get pregnant every day. Luckily most have a relatively uneventful pregnancy and do not have to be hospitalised at an early stage with a condition that can have severe consequences for the woman. It will be an extremely worrying time
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Terry is probably the father. :D
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I'm not a Royal fan by any means but they seem a nice enough couple, so congratulations to them.

Personally I think they should present the baby to the media outside the hospital like Rafiki did to Simba at the start of The Lion King, complete with Circle Of Life soundtrack :D