About to purchase the Nexus 4...

2»

Comments

• finbaarfinbaar Posts: 4,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know I cant really be bothered replying. So I am just going to leave it.
  • chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    finbaar wrote: »
    You know I cant really be bothered replying. So I am just going to leave it.

you did reply though :D
  • The SackThe Sack Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the camera on my N4 better than the one on my Xperia S which was supposed to be the bogs dollocks.
  • chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sack wrote: »
    I find the camera on my N4 better than the one on my Xperia S which was supposed to be the bogs dollocks.

think you added 2 extra words there.
    if you remove "the bogs" then it's probably more accurate.
  • noise747noise747 Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flynn wrote: »
    1. Up to you how you store your music - put it on the phone, have it in Google Play Music and stream it, or stream it from elsewhere. Not sure where you got SoundCloud from in connection with the Nexus though?

2. N4 uses a micro SIM, so if your current phone uses a standard one then you'll either need to cut it down (what I did, piece of cake) or get O2 to replace your current one with a micro.

Cutting down a sim don't always work, tried mine but the phone did not recognise the sim and yet when I stuck it back in my old phone with a adaptor it worked.

i cut my mates sim for his s3 and it worked a treat with the same cutter,

Went to Vodafone and it took me less than five mins to get a sim, not sure if O2 shops are like that
  • alanwarwicalanwarwic Posts: 28,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You probably had a 2G SIM noise.

I cant think of any other reason.