Flash Season 2 Uk Pace (no Spoilers)

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we had the flashback of "Harry" Wells talking to his daughter about her education and he said "Jesse... you were always so quick" or wtte I immediately thought ot
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    When we had the flashback of "Harry" Wells talking to his daughter about her education and he said "Jesse... you were always so quick" or wtte I immediately thought ot

:D Guessing you
    don't read spoilers or casting news, it was announced that they'd cast Jesse Quick earlier in the summer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    :D Guessing you
    don't read spoilers or casting news, it was announced that they'd cast Jesse Quick earlier in the summer.

I must be a bit behind.... I guess you'll have to call me Sgt Slow :D
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be a bit behind.... I guess you'll have to call me Sgt Slow :D

Yeah, it was pretty obvious when he called her Jesse Quick. As soon as he did, something else hit my mind...Zoom is her REAL dad Johny Quick/Chambers.
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nothing to do with not knowing the real Wells, it's that Eobard Thawne inhabited the body of the person who is now appearing before them saying he's there to help. They knew Thawne as Wells so it's difficult to separate the two things.

Yes, this ^^

I get that...but the stuff they deal with...I expected more. And some of their reactions act like they've forgotten it wasn't really Well's. I'll given them the benefit of the doubt, though.
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barry got his ass kicked ..Zoom is a bamf
  • varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that was a brutal episode! I can't wait for the next one. Having the hero in peril is always interesting!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly a bit of filler episode this week but it was fun with the King Kong references and moved on some of the relationships. I like that Henry came back for an episode. I'm guessing that Earth 2 has a Gorilla city!
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky doesn't show an episode for next week....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batesy2000 wrote: »
    Sky doesn't show an episode for next week....

There isn't one, it's Thanksgiving this week so no episode has aired in the US.
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doh. Silly me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I think the same goes for Arrow and Supergirl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the same goes for Arrow and Supergirl

Yep and Marvel: Agents of Shield and Once Upon A Time (which are the other two shows a lot of people watch on here).
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow great episode. Part 2 has a lot to live up to.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome ep. Can't wait for tomorrow.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a bad episode this week, especially with Mark Hamell playing the Trickster.

Does anybody else just hear him as the Trickster but picture him as The Joker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was definitely channelling his version of the Joker in that performance.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was pretty obvious when he called her Jesse Quick. As soon as he did, something else hit my mind...Zoom is her REAL dad Johny Quick/Chambers.

I hope not. From my real comic mad days of early to mid teens, 'All Star Squadron' was a real favourite of mine, and 'Johnny Quick' was my favourite character. I'd love him and Liberty Belle to show up.

I hope they mention his formula for tapping into the speed force.
  • BleedRedBleedRed Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Remember watching the first episode of this and finding it to be so corny, but glad I stuck with it because now it's one of my favourite shows. Zoom is just so mennacing and badass, although the speed force bit confused me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    varsas wrote: »
    He was definitely channelling his version of the Joker in that performance.

So things have gone full circle as his version of the Joker was channelling his Trickster from the 90s series
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A trailer for the second half of Season 2... some spoilers in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YTFMxK3kU
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    A way for them to bring Nora Allen back with out time travel, have a version of Nora come from Earth 2 not a evil Nora Allen a good Nora who lost her son Barry in Earth 2 and while she comes to The Flash's world when she sees a different Barry in this world as a hero she sees as a way to be with her son again. Barry misses his mother and wishes she was alive what better way to have her back by having a version of Nora Allen from Earth 2 heading to Barry's world that way we have Nora Allen back for good.

What a twist it would be of Zoom is a evil version of Barry from Earth 2, Nora sadden her son became evil and feels more closer to Barry from Earth 1.
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    delete
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makes me wonder if anyone actually knows the meaning of no spoilers :confused::confused::confused:
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    So Sky 1 won't be showing Flash until the 2nd March!