GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    He's looks uncomfortable on tonight show
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    I just saw him on celebrity juice- I think it was one from this week. He was seriously so lovely - total respect to the guy. When they showed him a then and now picture of Katie he was very respectful. She should take some lessons from him
    That's the thing with him , he can play along with pee-taking and is happy to have fun and be vocal . He is in a good place in his life and happy . Happiness in your life allows you to see clearly and leave the past where it belongs .
    Peter on the loo, lol.
    https://www.facebook.com/CelebJuice/photos/pcb.755195454516993/755195301183675/?type=1&theater
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    He's looks uncomfortable on tonight show
    I disagree . He is his usual happy self .:)
    This is an appreciation thread , not a negativity one .
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    I just saw him on celebrity juice- I think it was one from this week. He was seriously so lovely - total respect to the guy. When they showed him a then and now picture of Katie he was very respectful. She should take some lessons from him[/QUOTE

That was way OTT, even for Celeb Juice, and they all seemed embarrassed. Peter seemed quite angry, not uncomfortable.
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    He looked fine , he was just surprised . He handled it well in my opinion .:)
    There are some good pictures and comments on twitter re the Christmas light up in Bristol tonight and everyone seems to have enjoyed it .
    He is also due to appear on Surprise Surprise next episode .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    He looked fine , he was just surprised . He handled it well in my opinion .:)
    There are some good pictures and comments on twitter re the Christmas light up in Bristol tonight and everyone seems to have enjoyed it .
    He is also due to appear on Surprise Surprise next episode .
    I wonder if he is guesting ,as in singing , or if he is about to surprise a fan ?
    Not heard anything on the grapevine about which it is . I never watch that show , so maybe they don't have performances :confused:. I dunno, have to wait and see .
    Meantime . from iceland ,
    We spent quality time with @MrPeterAndre filming our new ads. Fancy a peak behind the scenes?
    http://bit.ly/icescenes http://youtu.be/c6qCpbAoIWE?list=PLSdO0o90GlShdWSjvPmADvgEaYH_-rNZh
    It looks gorgeous , the whole thing must have put the locals in the christmas mood .
    I remember one of the shopkeepers saying she was asked to christmas up her window display but sworn to secrecy regarding it all and she says it nearly killed her keeping the secret . Awe bless her . I'm sure it was all worth it and the ads look truly realistic and christmasy . Good job all round .
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Celebrity Juice do this almost every time Pete appears on the show, her name crops up or photos of her are shown. It really is time they stopped it now, it's not fair on him because it puts him in an awkward and uncomfortable position, not knowing quite how to react.

He made no comment whatsoever, which imo was the right way to deal with it. There is no doubt in my mind that if she was on the show and photos of Pete had been shown she would have made some nasty remarks. So, well done to him for saying nothing.

Apart from that, he looked like he really enjoyed being on the show.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Celebrity Juice do this almost every time Pete appears on the show, her name crops up or photos of her are shown. It really is time they stopped it now, it's not fair on him because it puts him in an awkward and uncomfortable position, not knowing quite how to react.

He made no comment whatsoever, which imo was the right way to deal with it. There is no doubt in my mind that if she was on the show and photos of Pete had been shown she would have made some nasty remarks. So, well done to him for saying nothing.

Apart from that, he looked like he really enjoyed being on the show.:)
    Good evening ladies. Hope everyone is having a good weekend .
    I agree with everything you say above Nicola .:) Quoted for truth .
    Keith Lemon is a very naughty man ! But I think Peter knows the score and handles it really well now . After the initial " OH HECK ! ," look of surprise he reacts well and never lets himself down . Nor should he, the past is the past and his present and future are the important thing . I think his ability to handle things like that well is one of the reasons he keeps getting asked back .That and his easy self deprecating sense of humour .

Although this is footage (below) by a member of the public , he/she has shared it via twitter and youtube so it should be ok to put it on here . If it isn't then admin please feel free to delete it and I hope I've not broken any rules .If so it isn't intentional .
    Little clip from a proud parent of her/his little star doing his MJ moves on stage with Peter at the Light Up in the Bristol area . Too cute ,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0xwLL0-ctA&feature=share&app=desktop

Tiny Holymoly article made me laugh ,:D
    Peter Andre has reached the level of celebrity where you just know he’ll always be with us. If television still exists in 50 years, he’ll be presenting Strictly with a spring in his step. It doesn’t matter what he’s actually doing. His real skill is in being Peter Andre at all times. And no one does that better. So even though these pictures are of Peter Andre singing and dancing on the back of a lorry and switching on the Christmas lights at Yate Shopping Centre in Bristol, what they actually show is a man who can transcend any circumstance by virtue of the fact that he is Peter Andre. Who else can say that?

, so true .
    http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/pictures/these-pictures-peter-andre-switching-bristols-xmas-lights-will-make-you-happy7130

It's his final gig of the tour tonight at Minehead , so fully expecting lots of happy punters tomorrow .:kitty:
    Goodnight everyone , x.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith Lemon is a very naughty man ! But I think Peter knows the score and handles it really well now . After the initial " OH HECK ! ," look of surprise he reacts well and never lets himself down . Nor should he, the past is the past and his present and future are the important thing . I think his ability to handle things like that well is one of the reasons he keeps getting asked back .That and his easy self deprecating sense of humour .

Although this is footage (below) by a member of the public , he/she has shared it via twitter and youtube so it should be ok to put it on here . If it isn't then admin please feel free to delete it and I hope I've not broken any rules .If so it isn't intentional .
    Little clip from a proud parent of her/his little star doing his MJ moves on stage with Peter at the Light Up in the Bristol area . Too cute ,

Peter Andre has reached the level of celebrity where you just know he’ll always be with us. If television still exists in 50 years, he’ll be presenting Strictly with a spring in his step. It doesn’t matter what he’s actually doing. His real skill is in being Peter Andre at all times. And no one does that better. So even though these pictures are of Peter Andre singing and dancing on the back of a lorry and switching on the Christmas lights at Yate Shopping Centre in Bristol, what they actually show is a man who can transcend any circumstance by virtue of the fact that he is Peter Andre. Who else can say that?

, so true .
    http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/pictures/these-pictures-peter-andre-switching-bristols-xmas-lights-will-make-you-happy7130

It's his final gig of the tour tonight at Minehead , so fully expecting lots of happy punters tomorrow .:kitty:
    Goodnight everyone , x.

Yes BB, and supported by Ems and her family, Junior, Bista and all his own family. He is lucky to have them all, worth more than all the money in the world......and he knows and appreciates it.

I haven't heard his Christmas album, but it's getting rave reviews. Apparently his rendition of Silent Night is superb. Shame it's only available from Iceland. I might have a little drive out there......and get some profiteroles while I'm there.....just in the interest of research you understand, to make sure their standards haven't slipped!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Yes BB, and supported by Ems and her family, Junior, Bista and all his own family. He is lucky to have them all, worth more than all the money in the world......and he knows and appreciates it.

I haven't heard his Christmas album, but it's getting rave reviews. Apparently his rendition of Silent Night is superb. Shame it's only available from Iceland. I might have a little drive out there......and get some profiteroles while I'm there.....just in the interest of research you understand, to make sure their standards haven't slipped!

bib, lol. Some of the christmas treats look really good in the I'm a Celeb ad breaks . I think I might pop in myself this week ;-)

http://t.co/v2iXtlNaIk

Lots of positive tweets on the final night of the Big Night tour .As usual .
    Plus one from someone who spoke to him at the airport and wished him a good flight. He must be taking a wee break . He deserves it after putting so much work into the tour gigs .
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Plus one from someone who spoke to him at the airport and wished him a good flight. He must be taking a wee break . He deserves it after putting so much work into the tour gigs .

He'll be flying out to Dubai for the Mixtape gig

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=939736419388364
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    He'll be flying out to Dubai for the Mixtape gig

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=939736419388364

Oh yeah , I forgot about that . And just noticed a nice twitpic of him on the plane with an aitline worker . He does look tired though , so I hope he gets a day or two to rest in dubai aside from the retro gig .
    So that's dubai (21st), then the christmas lights in Perth city centre (22nd), then earls court for the ideal home appearance (23rd) .
    On weds he'll be taking over the telly :p - makeover in the afternoon , then appearing in surprise surprise , then all during I'm a celeb in the iceland ads .:)
    Work work work , he never stops . Must be knackered after the workload he has had this year . Never mind, next year it's amelia's first birthday ,em's graduation celebration and wedding plans ! All happy family stuff to look forward to :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was his manager Claire's birthday yesterday .

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 12h12 hours ago
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest @ClaireAtCan 20 years you have been my manager and close friend. Love you.

Claire Powell ‏@ClaireAtCan
    @MrPeterAndre thank you Loyalty and honesty have got us a long way , your a dear friend miss you lots , gutted I'm not with you cxl

How lovely to see such an enduring friendship through good times and bad, a very rare thing in Show Business . Many marriages don't last that long these days .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good evening ladies ,
    Just found a nice little interview with Peter done in Dubai .
    The things I liked from it ,

Tell us how you ended up the face of the UK supermarket chain Iceland – it seems like an odd fit?
    It did at first. I’m proud to be an ambassador for them. We’ve done a deal where my latest *album, White Christmas, is *exclusively sold in their 800 stores. We’ve made history in a way because it’s the first time ever that Iceland have sold anyone’s music. Ant and Dec are doing Morrisons [supermarket] at the moment and that’s going well – but obviously our advert is better. We always had great banter – so 20 years ago we were competing in the charts, now we’re competing on *commercials.
    Is your career and personal life in a better place now compared to a few years ago?

I’m one of those people who doesn’t really talk about the past and the only reason for that is that I think there is *nothing more beautiful than planning for your future. I’m like the next guy – we all have our trials and tribulations in life, none of us are 100 per cent happy all the time. But where I am now is a *comfortable place – and *hopefully, moving forward, I’ll be even more comfortable.

Your kids must love your work on the Mr Peabody & Sherman film soundtrack. Would you like to do more kids’ movies?

Absolutely – we’re actually forming a great relationship with DreamWorks and there are some very exciting projects. I think it won’t be long before, hopefully, I’ll be doing* *voice-overs for DreamWorks, which I would love. They like the good old Aussie accent, they said.

Looks like some more movie oriented work coming his way . :)
    So on that happy note nighty night everyone , x .

http://www.thenational.ae/arts-lifestyle/musicians/in-conversation-with-90s-pop-star-peter-andre
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the way he tactfully - and very respectfully - always dodges any questions these days, regarding the horror years. He doesn't need to bang on and on ad infinitum, like some people, about how happy happy he is.....it's written all over his handsome face.

His work load is ginormous, and even if it all fell apart tomorrow, he and his family are set for life now. The only thing I would disagree with him on is Dubai. For me, It's the most soulless place, and I would find it torture to have to spend time there. Maybe he's being diplomatic as he's a frequent guest.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

, so true .

Goodnight everyone , x.

Love that video clip - little Seb a star in the making!

Pete must be exhausted after the tour and an amazingly busy year. Hopefully wind down family time now. He deserves it. Has to be one of the most hard working celebs!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was his manager Claire's birthday yesterday .

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 12h12 hours ago
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest @ClaireAtCan 20 years you have been my manager and close friend. Love you.

Claire Powell ‏@ClaireAtCan
    @MrPeterAndre thank you Loyalty and honesty have got us a long way , your a dear friend miss you lots , gutted I'm not with you cxl

How lovely to see such an enduring friendship through good times and bad, a very rare thing in Show Business . Many marriages don't last that long these days .
    My goodness, 20 years ? That is quite something . Here's to the next 20 :cool:
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Love that video clip - little Seb a star in the making!

Pete must be exhausted after the tour and an amazingly busy year. Hopefully wind down family time now. He deserves it. Has to be one of the most hard working celebs!
    He is just adorable isn't he ? , and peter has a great rapport with little kids .

Love the way he tactfully - and very respectfully - always dodges any questions these days, regarding the horror years. He doesn't need to bang on and on ad infinitum, like some people, about how happy happy he is.....it's written all over his handsome face.

His work load is ginormous, and even if it all fell apart tomorrow, he and his family are set for life now. The only thing I would disagree with him on is Dubai. For me, It's the most soulless place, and I would find it torture to have to spend time there. Maybe he's being diplomatic as he's a frequent guest.

He has the right attitude . You can't change the past (even if you wanted to ) , but you can look to the future and learn from mistakes . Hopefully .:)
    Financially he is streets ahead and could stop working tomorrow if he chose , but he adores music and is more than happy to perform anywhere .While he is in demand he'll keep on going strong and will always have fans because of his great attitude and likeability factor .

Good evening ladies ,
    Just found a nice little interview with Peter done in Dubai .

http://www.thenational.ae/arts-lifestyle/musicians/in-conversation-with-90s-pop-star-peter-andre
    Loving this bit -
    We’ve been together two-*and-a-half years and for the first six months, it was all about this age gap. And then they [looked at] Rod Stewart – and probably half the entertainment *industry – and it didn’t matter. What people were concerned about at the time was whether she would give up her studies but, as we speak, she’s four weeks away from potentially being a doctor.
    WOW ! Their life is really coming together perfectly . Gorgeous baby, planning a wedding and ems on the verge of becoming *dr macdonagh * .

Adding to that dubai interview bb ,he has done another one with the aussie pair dan & maz . They clearly adore him .
    Dan and MazVerified account ‏@DanAndMaz
    We can genuinely say that @MrPeterAndre is one of the nicest guys ever. Can't wait to see you Friday night!
    Here is their interview . I've not listened to it myself yet , but will do tomorrow .
    https://audioboom.com/boos/2664002-peter-andre
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi Elle . He explains his love for it in the interview in the link below .
    In a manner of speaking he agrees with you because the Dubai he grew in love with is the original unspoiled one that he was introduced to by friends living there , NOT the 'touristised' version that has become fashionable .
    Also , in my opinion, a big attraction for him is the fact that he isn't one for night clubs and night life but prefers the family based daytime entertainment Dubai offers .
    From the article .
    Having visited Dubai many times, Peter is an old hand and he fell in love with the emirate a long time ago. Back in the days when good friends showed him around Dubai as it was back then, before it became such a massive tourist hub. But his love still stands, as when asked what his ideal hangout was, he loyally stood by the city.
    "I like nothing more than a nice quiet restaurant and hanging out with my friends and my family. I want to spend the day, rather than the night. And the facilities here – Dubai is perfect for that.”

my first time to Dubai, I was invited to someone’s house when they used to have house parties, before Dubai pubs and bars. I walked in, and do you remember Paul Young? The singer? And Rod Stewart – and it was a big, big thing for me because it was the first time I’d ever been in the same room as these people.
    We made some good friends here, and they took us around and showed us Dubai as it was then, before it became a tourist hub. I fell in love with it, we had true Arabian night experiences. It was such a pleasure – I fell in love with Dubai.”

http://www.expatwoman.com/global/monthly_features_peter_andre_interview_14055.aspx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.expatwoman.com/global/mon...iew_14055.aspx
    On iceland ,
    Lastly we discussed the Iceland saga, which came about after Peter went on to the UK show Celebrity Juice with Olly Murs and Fearne Cotton. And it’s interesting to see something so small get so taken out of proportion.
    “What I mean, and anyone that knows me knows, I’m one of these people that is always embarrassed to see themselves on TV. Anything I do. I won’t watch it. I get really embarrassed at myself. And as we’re talking as friends on that show, that’s exactly what it was.”
    Rest assured, he enjoys being Iceland’s ambassador, and has been working with Iceland for a long time, and as Peter concluded, he will be for a long time to come.

I see iceland won GH award for best value christmas menu .Beating asda,lidl,aldi and morrisons. Can't keep a good value company down .:)
    Iceland Foods @IcelandFoods · Nov 19
    .@GHmagazine has awarded us ‘Britain’s Best Value Christmas Dinner’. Better value than all supermarkets!

Plus *best company to work for in the uk* again .
    https://www.iceland.co.uk/best-big-company-to-work-for-in-the-uk/

No wonder peter goes to iceland , lol ;-)
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly I read a load of DM comments on the article and majority seemed to be criticism of the complainers. Along the lines of 'get a life' or indeed the single word 'morons'.

I suppose DM will be looking to put up any old nonsense about Peter if they can get 1.6K comments and god knows how many clicks.

Interesting to see how Iceland fairs in the Xmas trading wars.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Interestingly I read a load of DM comments on the article and majority seemed to be criticism of the complainers. Along the lines of 'get a life' or indeed the single word 'morons'.

I suppose DM will be looking to put up any old nonsense about Peter if they can get 1.6K comments and god knows how many clicks.

Interesting to see how Iceland fairs in the Xmas trading wars.

Click click click , iceland iceland iceland ;-)
    Iceland know exactly what they are doing ,lol. As long as non-story keeps on rolling they get free advertising , win win . ££££s all the way .:p

It's the retro gig in dubai tonight and from tweets by peter he is looking forward to stepping back in time and reliving some of his old dance routines . I wonder if any of his old costumes get an airing ? :Dhttp://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17576364

Kim K & co have arrived there .
    Sundance LIVE retweeted
    Kim Kardashian West @KimKardashian · 12h 12 hours ago
    Dubai we're here!!!! http://instagram.com/p/vp3uO2OSyM/

Everyone chilled out and getting ready to bop the night away .
    http://instagram.com/p/vqv5v0hbgC/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Click click click , iceland iceland iceland ;-)
    Iceland know exactly what they are doing ,lol. As long as non-story keeps on rolling they get free advertising , win win . ££££s all the way .:p

It's the retro gig in dubai tonight and from tweets by peter he is looking forward to stepping back in time and reliving some of his old dance routines . I wonder if any of his old costumes get an airing ? :Dhttp://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17576364

Everyone chilled out and getting ready to bop the night away .
    http://instagram.com/p/vqv5v0hbgC/
    Hello ladies .
    Fabulous backdrop to that gig Polli and it does indeed seem to be a really chilled out open air venue . As usual he went down well .

Well Iceland have nailed their flag firmly to the mast regarding their popular poster man , by offering a chance to win a meeting with Peter , a makeover , and a part as an extra in one of their ads .Considering the closing date is mid January next year it rather looks like Peter is still in their good books and going to stay there well into 2015 ;-)
    Your chance to be on TV!
    Would you love to be on TV? Enter our brilliant Christmas competition for your chance to be an extra in one of our TV commercials.
    Not only will you have a make-over, you'll get to find out what goes on behind the scenes. Plus you'll get a chance to appear in the same advert as Peter Andre - you'll be the envy of all your friends!

I think that's a firm " :p GET A LIFE :p " to the Grinches of Grumpy Street .:kitty:

Lots of pictures from the Christmas Light Up in Perth .Peter looking cool and classy .
    It was an all day affair with stalls and all sorts going on, so maybe Momma DID manage a visit .
    http://perthgazette.co.uk/11/22/entertainment/in-pictures-perth-christmas-light-switch-on/6878
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Iceland have nailed their flag firmly to the mast regarding their popular poster man , by offering a chance to win a meeting with Peter , a makeover , and a part as an extra in one of their ads .Considering the closing date is mid January next year it rather looks like Peter is still in their good books and going to stay there well into 2015 ;-)
    Your chance to be on TV!
    Would you love to be on TV? Enter our brilliant Christmas competition for your chance to be an extra in one of our TV commercials.
    Not only will you have a make-over, you'll get to find out what goes on behind the scenes. Plus you'll get a chance to appear in the same advert as Peter Andre - you'll be the envy of all your friends!

I think that's a firm " :p GET A LIFE :p " to the Grinches of Grumpy Street .:kitty:
    Bib , made me laugh . There's a miniscule bit of incurable *bah humbug* going around for sure ;-) . But iceland know they picked a clean cut winner this time . It's the peter effect .

If anyone fancies entering that comp to meet peter , be in an ad etc then here's the entry form and good luck .
    http://www.iceland.co.uk/extra

Cute little twitpic of daddy pete with a milk sated amelia dozing happily on him . She is very blonde now ,like bista , and her hair is thickening up too .
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17586380

And mummy and daddy . Happy couple .♥
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3O1r4TIgAAYMCB.jpg:large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice little 6 minute interview with peter here .
    He looks so relaxed and talks so much sense these days . Seems like that despite ems being younger she has had a really strong influence on his maturing in the past two years and realising that while his music is his heartbeat he actually has other talents and now is the time to build on those for security for his growing family . His ability to charm everyone who meets him is astonishing and has stood him in good stead .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sa3AzqGZk&feature=youtu.be&a
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice little 6 minute interview with peter here .
    He looks so relaxed and talks so much sense these days . Seems like that despite ems being younger she has had a really strong influence on his maturing in the past two years and realising that while his music is his heartbeat he actually has other talents and now is the time to build on those for security for his growing family . His ability to charm everyone who meets him is astonishing and has stood him in good stead .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sa3AzqGZk&feature=youtu.be&a
    Hello ladies .Thanks for that Polli . :) He really looks well there . He seems to be one of those people who look better with age , lucky devil .
    Well he and Emily and amelia are back together under the same roof (although both Pete and baby are a little unwell at present) , so he is loving being a proper family again .

He has been busy as usual this past week .
    He did the guest judge spot on Scottish Power's talent show in Glasgow and had a ball there . Got piped in by a proper Scottish piper .
    Peter Andre @MrPeterAndre · Nov 30
    RT @ScottishPowerPB it was great sir :)) Pleasure piping in the top judge @MrPeterAndre today @CRUK We've Go… http://tl.gd/nhks3q

And he took time out to meet a special gorgeous little fan .
    http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/alishas-surprise-at-seeing-her-hero-190634n.26007909

And the lovely people at Iceland are most grateful to Katie Hopkins for the extra publicity;-) . Boy has Peter earned his fee for them . Too funny .
    Iceland Foods @IcelandFoods · Nov 29
    @KTHopkins our lobsters are very popular Katie. They have actually sold out. Thanks for talking about us however :-)

They have sold out too :cry: I tried to buy one yesterday and they were sold out locally . I was quite looking forward to it too . Not had lobster in ages .
    Fingers crossed they get more stock in .