Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Exactly. :D

You are so wise the DS version of Yoda.

That's a bit unfair. I'm sure she's lovely once she's got her foundation and wig on! >:(
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I like Eastenders for its gritty storylines and strong set of characters. I like the fact that it doesn't get ridiculous like Hollyoaks. The writing is a lot more subtle.

I like Coronation Street for its warmth and humour, as well as its ability to tell a good story now and again.

I like Hollyoaks because there is always something happening, and it doesn't try to be like the other soaps. It does its own thing, for example those on-screen text messages, and dream sequences, as well as music at the beginning of each episode.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,315
    Forum Member
    Aw. Thanks Scrabbler. You're pretty much the same

*blushes*
    0...0 wrote: »
    That's a bit unfair. I'm sure she's lovely once she's got her foundation and wig on! >:(

Then she just looks like an extra in the Labrynth movie
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »

Loool. I've missed you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Eastenders for its gritty storylines and strong set of characters. I like the fact that it doesn't get ridiculous like Hollyoaks. The writing is a lot more subtle.

I like Coronation Street for its warmth and humour, as well as its ability to tell a good story now and again.

I like Hollyoaks because there is always something happening, and it doesn't try to be like the other soaps. It does its own thing, for example those on-screen text messages, and dream sequences, as well as music at the beginning of each episode.

That's pretty much what I like about hollyoaks too super! Although there's a limit at the moment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    *blushes*

Then she just looks like an extra in the Labrynth movie

:D There's a blast from the past!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loool. I've missed you

Thanks m'dear. Likewise..:D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think all the soaps are having a good week. not watched every hollyoaks ep but I have the other 3 big ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I think all the soaps are having a good week. not watched every hollyoaks ep but I have the other 3 big ones.

Hollyoaks was actually very good too.