Options

BB forced Perez to stay

calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
Forum Member
✭✭
OH panic in the room big time hahah. he was pressured to stay when he wanted to leave.. I think we all knew that but didnt expect him to say :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    OH panic in the room big time hahah. he was pressured to stay when he wanted to leave.. I think we all knew that but didnt expect him to say :D:D:D

At least we now know why he wasnt evicted, and got to go in the secret room. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh god!! This is hilarious!!

Watch Rylan and the production team piss themselves!! :o:D
  • Options
    bbjay1118bbjay1118 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB can't force you to stay, he stayed because he wanted his cheque, end of. He could have walked
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Hahahaha soooo funny!

"Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

The ship is sinking!.......:D :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh the bad ship lollipop. hahahah
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan is way out of his depth on this show..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    It is all the same crap. Perez is being booed by public, says he wants to go and they basically get him to stay by saying stuff about his popularity, and how it is the Perez show. Less like the original ethos of Big Brother, more Towie. :-( sad to hear.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbjay1118 wrote: »
    BB can't force you to stay, he stayed because he wanted his cheque, end of. He could have walked

Depends what they offered him.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it !!! spill Perez... spill lol
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinkaf1 wrote: »
    It is all the same crap. Perez is being booed by public, says he wants to go and they basically get him to stay by saying stuff about his popularity, and how it is the Perez show. Less like the original ethos of Big Brother, more Towie. :-( sad to hear.

Yeah they knew he was making an idiot out of himself but they tell him people are loving it. Now he's out to boos and probably abuse on twitter etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    BB always tries to talk all HMs who say they want to leave out of leaving, this is nothing new or any special treatment of a chosen HM.
    I'm not saying they didn't manipulate matters to make sure he wasn't up for eviction etc though! Not exactly the first time they've done that with controversial characters either...
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    "Exterminate.....Exterminate.......He's blowing all our secrets!"......:D

Like anyone believes what they are selling!....:D
  • Options
    SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you missed it, Perez said: “I’m being really honest, i got out of the Diary Room and someone from the production team said to me ‘You can’t leave, it’s The Perez Show'”.

“This is the most watched Celebrity Big Brother in years, and it’s The Perez Show,

Source: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/12040-celebrity-big-brother-2015-perez-hilton-claims-bosses-persuaded-him-to-stay-on-the-show/ | TwitCelebGossip
  • Options
    Kirsty ScotKirsty Scot Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly so, they can only try to convince you to stay they cannot make you, he chose to stay.

No conspiracy there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SpyInsider wrote: »
    If you missed it, Perez said: “I’m being really honest, i got out of the Diary Room and someone from the production team said to me ‘You can’t leave, it’s The Perez Show'”.

“This is the most watched Celebrity Big Brother in years, and it’s The Perez Show,

Source: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/12040-celebrity-big-brother-2015-perez-hilton-claims-bosses-persuaded-him-to-stay-on-the-show/ | TwitCelebGossip

Im surprised they didnt pull the plug and pretend there was a power cut.. well done Perez
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makes you wonder what was really said to make alex leave
  • Options
    SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    Im surprised they didnt pull the plug and pretend there was a power cut.. well done Perez

I always thought there was like a 5 minute delay of broadcasting on BOTS for incidents like this. They could of tried to cut it out... ;)
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,987
    Forum Member
    Even BB have said its The Perez Show :D:D
  • Options
    Kirsty ScotKirsty Scot Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makes you wonder what was really said to make alex leave

Alex left because he really wanted to leave and no matter how much the producers tried to convince him otherwise he stuck to his guns unlike Perez
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe him .
    They got enough footage for Thursday HL show so he was good to go tonight .
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

He did not say that they forced him to stay. He said that they asked him stay because the ratings were higher than they have ever been. And they told him it was the Perez show. Why do you think that just after he told them he definitely wanted to leave they sent him to the secret room and he was not able to be nominated that week either.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    So it wasn't the 'Perez Show' after all. If BB fluffed Perez' ego & he chose to stay, despite wanting to go, it was 'BB Show, BB Show'