How long will it take mark wright to try it on with Laura Whitmore when out of Jungle

Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I give it 5 minutes but that's being very generous :D

Comments

• JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll probably fancy him more than touchy-feely cockney-geezer Joe Swash who's all over her like a rash.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    She'll probably fancy him more than touchy-feely cockney-geezer Joe Swash who's all over her like a rash.

Yes he really wants to do her badly but she has a boyfriend- Mark will be the same I think
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could you imagine 'do you like irish guys or essex guys'
    'thats what i meant by saying ill would never find love in the jungle i found it outside the jungle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    could you imagine 'do you like irish guys or essex guys'
    'thats what i meant by saying ill would never find love in the jungle i found it outside the jungle

And Lauren G breaking down on camera with Joe trying to comfort her and russell mocking mark's accent :D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Lauren G breaking down on camera with Joe trying to comfort her and russell mocking mark's accent :D

yh and lauren G getting angry that he flaunted it in her face telling mark she never wants to see him again only for him to knock on her hotel room door that night and she lets him in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    He will be teabaggin Emily.
  • benjiman_LFCbenjiman_LFC Posts: 1,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura has a degree so I'd imagine she steers well clear of numptys like Mark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura has a degree so I'd imagine she steers well clear of numptys like Mark.

Don't bet on it, even educated women can have appalling taste in testosterone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't bet on it, even educated women can have appalling taste in testosterone.

Good point but Laura has a boyf so I doubt she's go near him but I am realy looking forward to his interview :D