ED: assuming it was peroxide wouldnt that have permanantly scarred katie?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
Forum Member
Assuming it was peroxide gabby used on katies face in emmerdale surely it would of done more permanant damage than that showed?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iv had peroxide bleach on my hands and arms and it came off
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That will depend on the amount the furture Bride Of Frankenstien put into the face mask.
    Anyway, if Katie can crawl uphill in mineshaft for days with a broken pelvis, a bit of peroxide isn't going hurt this superwoman!
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, if Katie can crawl uphill in mineshaft for days with a broken pelvis, a bit of peroxide isn't going hurt this superwoman!

You should know Katie has a super strong pelvis and you too could have one.
    All you need to do is follow her fitness regieme by making sure that area of your body gets a strenuous workout 5 times a day 7 days a week. :D
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I presume it didn't penetrate her own shield of self importance, so no real harm done.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stellers wrote: »
    You should know Katie has a super strong pelvis and you too could have one.
    All you need to do is follow her fitness regieme by making sure that area of your body gets a strenuous workout 5 times a day 7 days a week. :D

I can't wait for her workout DVD to come out. My abs are looking great thanks to Jillian, now I just need to work on my pelvis with Katie and it's Winter Sun Bikini Beach body hello! :D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bernices daughter has the potential to be a 'Janine' character, thats the last time I remember a child as horrible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Bernices daughter has the potential to be a 'Janine' character, thats the last time I remember a child as horrible.

She could be the new Cameron, by the time she reaches her teens. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Diane popped that champagne in the Woolly after that bell whiff Andy had proposed, I was really hoping the cork would knock Katie spark out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Diane popped that champagne in the Woolly after that bell whiff Andy had proposed, I was really hoping the cork would knock Katie spark out.

>:(

Katie is a lovely lady!:)
    She even went to the Wollie with a horrible spotty face, so Vanessa coud have some rumpy pumpy with her toyboy.
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    Great comments again from Uncle Q!
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member

She even went to the Wollie with a horrible spotty face, so Vanessa coud have some rumpy pumpy with her toyboy.
    Katie is self centred.
    Andy will have to work 24/7 to even try to get her the lifestyle she is accustomed to now.
    As for her face........ well she is pretty but her face certainly has started to clear up quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popsiemia wrote: »
    Katie is self centred.
    Andy will have to work 24/7 to even try to get her the lifestyle she is accustomed to now.
    As for her face........ well she is pretty but her face certainly has started to clear up quickly.

What's so special about her lifestyle:confused:
    She lives in a very modest house with two other women that helps her pay her bills.
    She doesn't even have the land she used to have to run her business and her Horses are being kept in Moira's dingy little stables, which are well short of the standards she had at Home Farm.:(
    She's hardly been 'living it up' since she split from dirty Declan.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see the problem myself, sweet little Gabby helped put some much needed colour back into Katie's cheeks for her.
    Not that she was grateful mind you, she legged it out of the salon without leaving so much as a thank you, let alone a tip.

There's no pleasing some folk I guess.

I'm really liking Gabby lately though, she's blossoming into a lovely young lass.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see the problem myself, sweet little Gabby helped put some much needed colour back into Katie's cheeks for her.
    Not that she was grateful mind you, she legged it out of the salon without leaving so much as a thank you, let alone a tip.

There's no pleasing some folk I guess.

I'm really liking Gabby lately though, she's blossoming into a lovely young lass.

Ah you're one of those wind-up merchant thingy's>:(:D
    Katie Rules!!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah you're one of those wind-up merchant thingy's>:(:D
    Katie Rules!!:p

You're one of my favourites Sarah, I'm frankly shocked that you could think I'd be anything other than deadly serious mate.

If I were Katie, I'd be pursing my lips right about now ...

:)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Her ring was peroxided.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Katie's marrying Andy again and was his first wife is she the still the first wife or the second the third wife now even though there have only been two of them? Furthermore that ring looks like an upgrade from before...she's going to know how to play this marriage. Good one ya girl. Joan Rivers would be proud RIP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Katie's marrying Andy again and was his first wife is she the still the first wife or the second the third wife now even though there have only been two of them? Furthermore that ring looks like an upgrade from before...she's going to know how to play this marriage. Good one ya girl. Joan Rivers would be proud RIP.

The romantic in me would have been enough to keep the original ring.:blush:
    That ring has a bit of a story to tell and there's something quite touching about someone rummaging through their poo so they could give the ring back to it's owner. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I presume it didn't penetrate her own shield of self importance, so no real harm done.

Katie isn't self-important.

Exactly! If anyone is self-important it's Vanessa, who expects everyone to make way for her sixth-form shag. Still like her though :blush:
    Popsiemia wrote: »
    Katie is self centred.

No she isn't.
    What's so special about her lifestyle:confused:
    She lives in a very modest house with two other women that helps her pay her bills.
    She doesn't even have the land she used to have to run her business and her Horses are being kept in Moira's dingy little stables, which are well short of the standards she had at Home Farm.:(
    She's hardly been 'living it up' since she split from dirty Declan.:(

This!
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I don't think Katie's self centred at all, I think she's great. I loathe Andy though, I'm dismayed they've been put back together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    I don't think Katie's self centred at all, I think she's great. I loathe Andy though, I'm dismayed they've been put back together.

I do think Katie was a bit self centered at onetime and i used to hate her, but she's really starting to mature into a sensible, young woman.
    As for Katie and Andy?
    I must admit i thought it was going to be a backward step putting them back together, but so far i think it's working a treat for both characters. They really do belong together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Katie was a bit self centered at onetime and i used to hate her, but she's really starting to mature into a sensible, young woman.
    As for Katie and Andy?
    I must admit i thought it was going to be a backward step putting them back together, but so far i think it's working a treat for both characters. They really do belong together!

They do! :D
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont get how they have let the kid off, how is it enough for Bernice just to tell her off? It's a proper crime.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont get how they have let the kid off, how is it enough for Bernice just to tell her off? It's a proper crime.

Did Bernice even get round to telling her off? She seemed to be more bothered about, ahem, getting katie's ring back out and feeling sorry for herself.

We should have had a scene where either Bernice, Ashley or even granny Diane went through that kid like a dose of salts telling her not only about the dangers of doing such a stupid, spiteful thing but that she could also have got into serious trouble with the police (scare the little git!) but also practicalities in that it could have ruined her mother's business!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Did Bernice even get round to telling her off? She seemed to be more bothered about, ahem, getting katie's ring back out and feeling sorry for herself.

We should have had a scene where either Bernice, Ashley or even granny Diane went through that kid like a dose of salts telling her not only about the dangers of doing such a stupid, spiteful thing but that she could also have got into serious trouble with the police (scare the little git!) but also practicalities in that it could have ruined her mother's business!

Of course it was morally wrong to let Gabby get away it, but the aim of that little story was a bit of black comedy and to ratch-up the image of 'evil Gabby' a notch or three. I think they achieved that!.