nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first though: 'roid rage. His body looks likes he's no stranger to them
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she wait until Phil and Holly are back to appear on This Morning or will she just go for it next week anyway?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Kerry, you sure know how to pick a baby father don't you?

Fot someone who had such a car crash of a childhood, she seems to have done her level best to make a car crash of her kids childhoods as well - poor little things
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £3,500 Per Month?!?!

Ho wthe fricking hell does she afford that?!
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nitenurse wrote: »
    My first though: 'roid rage. His body looks likes he's no stranger to them

That's what I thought - steroid psychosis - over in 12 hours which is why he could go home.

Well that's another visit from social services. Oh dear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    You shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune, but hahahahaha!
    Seriously though, she should get on her knees and praise all that's holy that he didn't come after her or her children. He could have killed them, as big as he is and high on whatever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calamity Katona living up to her name. Isn't she on the front cover of Hello or OK this month talking about wanting to have a 6th child with him? Seems the red tops are carrying different messages on the same magazine racks.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd question the mental health of anyone who willingly shacked up with that creature.

He is quite fit though :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Probably a set up for some mag/book deals and tv appearances to talk about it
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    You shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune, but hahahahaha!
    You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, there's some harrowing footage of people with mental illness being "treated" from back in the 50s on youtube, you should have a look, im sure you will find it hilarious.

Idiot!.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, there's some harrowing footage of people with mental illness being "treated" from back in the 50s on youtube, you should have a look, im sure you will find it hilarious.

Idiot!.

Mental illness has nothing to do with it, and isn't the reason why I am laughing, idiot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    £3,500 Per Month?!?!

Ho wthe fricking hell does she afford that?!

My very first thought. They must have a heck of an income between them to afford that sort of rent ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't care about those two idiots but what a crying shame for those poor children and they are still talking about having another. Pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a Kerry fan but the picture I saw yesterday of her with Atomic Kitten I thought wow. She looks healthier, prettier and more together than ever before.

I thought maybe he was good for her and they'd turned their life around
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Mental illness has nothing to do with it, and isn't the reason why I am laughing, idiot!
    That is exactly what you were laughing at, unless you stumbled into the wrong thread of course.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a Kerry fan but the picture I saw yesterday of her with Atomic Kitten I thought wow. She looks healthier, prettier and more together than ever before.

I agree. I don't like her but she's looked better, happier and healthier recently and I did think maybe. just maybe, she'd finally turned things around.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quinnx3 wrote: »
    Don't care about those two idiots but what a crying shame for those poor children and they are still talking about having another. Pathetic.

History repeating itself .Those kids haven't half seen some weird goings on .
    He seems a nice guy ,but that body screams that it isn't just down to exercise ,and that is a disaster waiting to happen .
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think I must be a jinx for poor Kerry because I saw her on the front of a supermarket rag and she looked so happy and healthy and I was really hoping she was OK now. I hope her boyfriend recovers. This sort of thing isn't something to point and laugh at, if you think it is just consider how her children must feel with their security threatened again. Think of the children,indeed!
  • Options
    spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Oh Kerry, you sure know how to pick a baby father don't you?

Fot someone who had such a car crash of a childhood, she seems to have done her level best to make a car crash of her kids childhoods as well - poor little things

She's as selfish as the day is long. Always putting herself before her kids and then telling all to magazines for a fast buck. She's a waste of space and a total embarassment.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Think it is pretty obvious what happened here. Someone asked if he really wanted to be with kerry and once he answered yes they decided he needed to be checked out to see if he was all there
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I thought - steroid psychosis - over in 12 hours which is why he could go home..

got it in one,
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor guy, mental health is a serious thing.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There but for the grace of god (and a cocktail of steroid, stimulant and twizzlers) go I