Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 98)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Doug, you ****.

Weren't Dougxas drunk the last time they got it on as well?
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm catching up, what's all this about Doug sleeping with 2 people 2 nights in a row?! I missed this spoiler :o:(

It seems like he's confused, sleeps with Texas, then sleeps with someone else in the day(s) after.
    guadalupe wrote: »
    ste and doug are so similar to me that I couldn't say who tops who:o

Ste tops.

Fact. :cool:
    ally08 wrote: »
    I think I saw a spoiler about it being Texas who regretted sleeping with Doug and there was a picture of him kissing her forehead and he looked pretty happy about it. :confused:

Last February, ally. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Ste's so topping. :cool:

Thanks. So, I wonder if his date's a success, then.

I hate that he's dating people who aren't Brendan. :o

I think it will be a disastrous date and partially because of that ste would be more open to the idea of stug
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    I think I saw a spoiler about it being Texas who regretted sleeping with Doug and there was a picture of him kissing her forehead and he looked pretty happy about it. :confused:

Oh, I haven't seen that. Where's it from?

ETA: Oh. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Fcukkk is PJ on the night shoot aswell?! :eek:

Looks like it!

Why are they all filming at night?
    duckmoo wrote: »
    Oh Doug, you ****.

Weren't Dougxas drunk the last time they got it on as well?

Ha, I think so.

Oh dear. :o
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ste's date is the 4th May Channel 4 showing, and the opening is the 4th May E4. :)

Ohh, ok.

I was thinking something happens with Doug and Texas twice for some reason, but I get it all now. Thanks :)

ETA: No offence to PJ, but him being there has kind of annoyed me :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste's so topping. :cool:

Thanks. So, I wonder if his date's a success, then.

I hate that he's dating people who aren't Brendan. :o

Yeah, it's sad he's dating (and in some people's minds, topping), but it's a necessary evil. If it means Brendo getting his act together....well, if that's where the writers are going ....not sure I know where they're going anymore....

*whispers* Top!Doug rules
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I know I am rubbish with spoilers, and the year as well it seems, but that is a beauty even for me. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmm. I'm intrigued because they're filming at night.

ETA: Have you seen how bossy Ste is in their relationship? He's the dominant one for sure. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member

Oh my! :(
    This completely ruined the greatness of Emmett and Kieron's night shoot... Alone... Together....

Dumb Doug... :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aw crap! I'm guessing sharpenening the knuckles then, eh Emmett?
    Forum Member
    I found on yt the previous for the week of april 23 with ste and doug. have you seen it or are should I post the link?
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Looks like it!

Why are they all filming at night?

Ha, I think so.

Oh dear. :o

Oh it's good he's there really, no violence then surely? :o Plus drama. Oh god I need to know!

Also PJ, Kieron and Bronagh discussing procrastination has amused me deeply :p and PJ's love of south park.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dare say it was mainly Emmett and Kieron most of the day, then scenes with other people at various points.

It was never going to be a whole day of one-on-one.

Sadly. :cry:
    hotpeanutz wrote: »
    *whispers* Top!Doug rules

Get out. :mad:

;)
    Forum Member

is he? I said it... we are not so lucky and sure it is all about stug and brendan on the sideline:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA: Have you seen how bossy Ste is in their relationship? He's the dominant one for sure. ;)

Me too. I'm not sure what could possibly involve the three of them at ten at night!

Preach it. ;)
    Oh it's good he's there really, no violence then surely? :o Plus drama. Oh god I need to know!

I wasn't expecting violence anyway, but yes, we're safe. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't expecting it to be just Kieron and Emmett all day really, I just didn't think PJ would be there too since Emmett didn't mention him.

But maybe PJ came in later on?

Hopefully (Sorry PJ) :O
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting it to be just Kieron and Emmett all day really, I just didn't think PJ would be there too since Emmett didn't mention him.

But maybe PJ came in later on?

Hopefully (Sorry PJ) :O

I think if he was there all day, Emmett would have said. So he probably popped in and out.

But I still can't work out what they're doing unless, at night time, Brendan's approached Doug about THE CONTRACT OF DOOM and Ste catches them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe he'll be/is a pushy bottom?

In all seriousness, yeah, Top!Ste will be out in full force....unchained from Brendo's restrictions :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. I'm not sure what could possibly involve the three of them at ten at night!

Preach it. ;)

It has to be outwith C&H, surely? I know they were originally targeting the late night crowd, but I can't imagine the deli's going to work in that capacity.

Shit's going down. :cool:

Oh, I will. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if he was there all day, Emmett would have said. So he probably popped in and out.

But I still can't work out what they're doing unless, at night time, Brendan's approached Doug about THE CONTRACT OF DOOM and Ste catches them?

Oohh, now this would be goood.

Sorry for all those double posts.
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

Preach it. ;)

I wasn't expecting violence anyway, but yes, we're safe. ;)

Phew ;)

Thing is, it must be something relatively big if they've been filming all day... I'm not surprised PJ's there really seeing as Stug could no way be over in 6/8 weeks. It's interesting though, nighttime, Brendan being there... Unless they're filming seperate stuff but for the same plot like Brendan threatening Doug about the money, a scene with him and Ste, then a Ste/Doug scene where Doug's guilty and Ste's still oblivious.

Or Doug spies them chatting or even kissing and gets very upset :o Oh the endless possibilities!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I just hope this means more scenes with Ste and Brendan just on there own.

But I'm not sure how long it can take to film an episode on a normal day so I'm not sure how long their screen time will be if they were filming together practically all day and night :confused:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    How do we know PJ is working tonight?
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when I get excited about them filming together and then something ruins it :( and it'll probably be nothing big onscreen anyway.
This discussion has been closed.