Ciara - One Woman Army (Album thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I heard that the release date/ radio add date of 'Sorry' is September 25th. Is that true? I wish they sent it to radio on Monday tbh to strike while the iron is hot, but 11 days are not a big gap, so I'm sure the track will be fine :cool:
  • johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I heard that the release date/ radio add date of 'Sorry' is September 25th. Is that true? I wish they sent it to radio on Monday tbh to strike while the iron is hot, but 11 days are not a big gap, so I'm sure the track will be fine :cool:

Yeah that is the release date, I agree with you but generally in America they release it a few weeks after the debut. Don't know why but as you said a few weeks isn't such a large gap.
    Forum Member
    Yeah that is the release date, I agree with you but generally in America they release it a few weeks after the debut. Don't know why but as you said a few weeks isn't such a large gap.
    I just hope it takes off on urban radio. Usher's 'Climax', Miguel's 'Adorn' and Trey Songz' 'Dive In' all had a lot of airplay, so I think slow jams are coming back slowly but surely. I hope 'Sorry' gets an equally good reception :cool:

The era is starting to come together though. She has confirmed that she'll be on the cover of Billboard magazine and VIBE magazine soon, 'Sorry' is doing well in terms of VEVO views and the second single will be out next month, so I think it's all under control this time around :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope it takes off on urban radio. Usher's 'Climax', Miguel's 'Adorn' and Trey Songz' 'Dive In' all had a lot of airplay, so I think slow jams are coming back slowly but surely. I hope 'Sorry' gets an equally good reception :cool:

The era is starting to come together though. She has confirmed that she'll be on the cover of Billboard magazine and VIBE magazine soon, 'Sorry' is doing well in terms of VEVO views and the second single will be out next month, so I think it's all under control this time around :cool:

WOW TWO MAG COVERS, they are both very major go Ci!

Everything does seem to be going good this time. I think when both single are out she will really be burning up the charts!
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    A new song leaked today. It's called 'Sophomore'. I don't think it's going to be on her album. Soundz, the producer, will include it in his mixtape though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cvd8ZdSPMwM

HOT! She HAS to put it on her album. Even as a deluxe bonus track! Aside from the lyrics, it's really catchy! :)

Btw, Ciara will be on 106 & Park on Thursday. Fingers crossed she premieres 'Sorry' or at least a snippet!

I'm loving that song at the moment! I hope it's on the album. It needs to be :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit random but I think actually HOPE these shots are from the Got me Good video http://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ciara-sorry-2012.jpg
    Forum Member
    The 'Got Me Good' video is directed by Joseph Kahn and it will feature a LOT of choreography!! :D

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/09/ciara-gushes-got-good-video/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesssss!!!!!
    The way Got Me Good sounds it should be perfect JUST WHAT I WANTED

A classic Ci video with lots of dancing and a massive beat!
    YES this projects seems to be on track!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/09/ciara-takes-sorry-dj-whoo-kid/#more-90761 here is another radio interview she did, glad she is doing them, she needs to!
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving sorry!
    Cannot wait for Got Me Good, love Ciara's upbeat songs & the video will no doubt be epic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on the US iTunes at the moment she currently sits at... #65 which isn't great but it is okay, has only been around 8 hours after release
    COME ON CSQUAD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ci is up to #62 now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up at #50 now!!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to #42 today!
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to #42 today!

i take it the UK peeps cant download it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    i take it the UK peeps cant download it

Nope not just yet, TBH I have a feeling it might not get released here and that Got Me Good will be released here as it is dubbed as the more uptempo of the two :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when is the album out. i simply cannot wait. i love sweat, sorry and livin it up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    when is the album out. i simply cannot wait. i love sweat, sorry and livin it up!

It has been confirmed to be released for December 4th.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song debuted at #96 on the R&B chart, but that was before it was released.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Love this song. Really liking the vocals and the video too. I hope it'll do well for her, but also hoping she had a potential world wide hit hiding somewhere too. Too underrated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Got Me Good won't be released on Monday anymore.
    They have decided that they will release it later as Sorry is going to get sent to Rhythmic radio on the 9th.
    But Ciara said everythings done for it so hopefully the wait wont be too long!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night Ciara performed at Black Girls Rock Ceremony,
    She brought on Missy Elliott and the two performed together!
    There are no videos yet but when there is i'll post one, must have been good!

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/10/hot-shots-ciara-missy-elliott-brandy-bring-bet-black-girls-rock-2012/#more-92759

There are some photos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also with the Billboard charts revamp, 'Sorry' charted at #20 on US R&B charts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY SHE PREVIEWED THE 'GOT ME GOOD' BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO!
    ITS COMING THIS THURSDAY!!!!

LOOKS GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pzf67XALkdU
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY SHE PREVIEWED THE 'GOT ME GOOD' BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO!
    ITS COMING THIS THURSDAY!!!!

LOOKS GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pzf67XALkdU

i wish she would bloody hurry up.