Diablo III (console version)

124»

Comments

• Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Bought it Saturday, being playing it this weekend co-op with wife. Very good it must be said, we're both enjoying it. Nice to have a local co-op game.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look at this on PSN:

PS3 - £30
    PS4 - £60

So 1080p is worth twice the price over 720p now?
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Just had a look at this on PSN:

PS3 - £30
    PS4 - £60

So 1080p is worth twice the price over 720p now?

This is why an all digital future baffles me. "You kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogelberg, your zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games."

UEE on Amazon

PS3 - £26.66
    PS4 - £43.97
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When compared to the PC version, the new-gen console digital pricing is similar (~£30 for the main game & ~£30 for Reaper of Souls).

But when you look at the last-gen prices, or the new-gen *disc* price, it's a ****-take...
  • ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought this for Xbone from a digital download (yes, more fool me!!)
    It's an ok game but its massively overpriced on the next gen consoles.
    Last gen game on next gen prices would be a good summary. It looks like something from five years ago.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna pick this up for XBO. Played on PC already (although never bothered with the expansion pack!).

Does this link up to your Battle.net account? if so, will I be able to use the items I've unlocked and are attached to my Bnet account, such as the items you get in game for ordering the CE editions of WoW, Diablo and Blizzcon? I have a few nice things, and I'd be sorta sad if I wasn't able to use them on the console version.