Who are the members of DS?

Comments

• WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also a teenager in the swinging sixties. Love Rebecca and Matt for obvious reasons, but vote for Katie also, she has done nothing to deserve the villification she receives, and she has a really nice tone to her voice, I still maintain she is no more of a wannabe than any of the contestants, it's a prerequisite of being on the show.
  • JessTheCatJessTheCat Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello

55 years in age, but I still think I'm about 22!! female & straight.

Live in East London with (very) long term partner. He likes reggae, I'm a big rock fan (that's actual real rock, not X Factor 'rock') so we have some interesting musical arguments! Other great love is motor-racing.

I don't usually vote and I certainly wouldn't vote for any of this year's contestants. Favourtie contestant ever - Ruth, who else is there?? she was magnificent.

:)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi. My name is Mary Patricia and I'm a DSaholic. I vote for Wagner because I feel compelled to. He definitely has the X-Factor because I cannot properly explain why I vote for him, just that I do. There are far better singers in the competition but nice as they are, they bore me to tears. Wagner could be a mass murdering psycho for all I know but he looks like a lost puppy on stage who just needs a cuddle. Wagner for the win :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    42, married, 3 kids
    Oxfordshire
    Was voting for Aiden, now voting Matt and Rebecca until the final, then if they are both there will make up my mind once and for all.

I have a sneaky liking for the mad brazilian but would never vote for him, I don't think its fair on the others who ARE better singers, or on Wagner whose support is going to drift away if he wins - lets be honest, although he has a lot of genuine fans, the majority of his voting base is made up of the anti X factor brigade who seem to forget they are dealing with a real person with real feelings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    45, f, scottish, straight living in Yorkshire.

First year I ever voted was for Ruth, loved her, Joe is the other contestant I have really liked. Alexandra is okay and I quite like Leona.

Haven't voted at all this year, not sure I want any of the ones I like to win having seen how incompetant Syco are. Prefer Rebecca overall this year, would probably buy an album because I find her voice appealing but she doesn't half lose out performance wise. Matt I liked, then thought I'd been mistaken until NIWS last night which was quite good. Can see 1D having a future but they really aren't that good, Cher leaves me cold, prefer Katie with her interesting voice, but all the baggage? Nah. Mary's in the wrong show for me and there's something about her that I can't take to, Wagner is what he is....
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    CloudyE wrote: »
    You will be totally hacked off then when Wagner comes fourth and the people that you accuse of telling you what to do win the day anyway.

I'm glad you think you know me so well from a couple of sentences. Thank you for your concern but I've never liked any of ther winners of XF and I'm safe in the knowledge that pattern will continue; I think you should worry about your own life rather than mine.

I already won the battle of Xmas number 1 last year and it's totally worth trying to keep Wagner in to see how wound up people like you are getting over something so silly. All is good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :) I'm 18, living in Manchester, I'm straight and I vote for One Direction and Mat (Also used to vote for Aiden and Paije but they've gone).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I'm 18
    Female
    From the South-West
    I have a baby daughter
    And I don't vote but I'm liking Matt, One Direction and Cher at the moment, and would love to see Katie and Wagner go. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok, so, 34, Female, live in Dundee but fae Blackpool, straight and married. Am a classically trained flautist and have a degree in music...music has always been my life, and I love how when you are playing a piece, you get so encapsulated in the moment that you are in a kind of bubble, feeling every note, doing everything you can to make sure you are doing the composer justice and conveying his message...sorry...i get a bit carried away!!!! My other passion is motor sport and cars...British Touring Car Championship to be precise...mmmmmm engines!!!!

Started off this year voting for Aiden and Paije, then added Wagner when they wouldn't stop trying to force feed me Cat Weasel, then my 2 fave boys got voted out and I was gutted!!!

Am now dedicated to Lord Wagner, and live in the Loaf Shack!!! He's so entertaining and has taken all the rubbish thrown at him completely on the chin, with fabulous come backs to the judges when they have just been downright rude to him!!!!

Would vote for Rebecca if Cheryl wasn't her mentor because I genuinely love her voice....very Randy Crawford, and I love Randy Crawford...but just can't quite bring myself to support one of Biffa's acts given what she's been like this year!!!! I've always maintained that you don't have to be an amazing singer to be a good judge and mentor, it's more important that you have an understanding of the vocal ability of the artist, and of musicality, are able to work with your own artists within that, and are able to critique appropriately in this vein also...but she just doesn't have a blind clue!!!!!!
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I'm Mr. Fahrenheit, 15 years old, from Ireland, straight.

I vote for Wagner.

Why? He is God.
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    21 female from the south east and straight.

I vote for Matt because i've supported him since the audition. I think he has a great voice and I'll support him until the end
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    18/ M/ London/ Straight

I voted for Treyc, Aiden & Paije in the weeks they were eliminated
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    54 yr old married female from Kent

Very rarely vote until the final, but this week I've chucked a couple Wagner's way - just for the entertainment value of

- his performances
    - the reactions from the judges when he gets voted through each week
    - and to give Mr C a dose of his own manipulation medecine.....he isn't the only one who can manipulate the results :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am 28 female from glasgow which is very snowy at the moment ... im straight and an official wagner army member which i pride myself on

watch weekly
    vote weekly
    for wagner of course

HATE cheryl cole who got to big for her boots so had to give them to vile cher....and wishes simon could stop the judges table flirting with cheryl cos its making me gag
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    26, female, currently in Northamptonshire, in a long-term relationship, no kids but having an affair with Wagner.

Engaged to Bananafish as well.
  • SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20, female, straight, Liverpool :)

I want Matt to win, although I don't vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very old, male, in a care home. I get on the computer in the office when the staff aren't looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19 years old, straight female from Oxfordshire :) I voted for Aiden because I loved his voice and I empathized with him for being shy etc. Now I'm not voting for anyone, I'll vote for Matt if his odds start to look dangerous, and I support Wagner in theory in protest but not enough to bother to vote..
  • Kaz4596Kaz4596 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I'm a 25 year old straight female from Hertfordshire.

My favourite this year is Aiden and I voted for him until he left the show. I'm not voting for anyone now but if Matt makes it to the final I will vote for him.
    My other favourite X factor acts are JLS, Shayne, Danyl, Olly, Jamie and Rhydian.

I used to really like Simon as a judge but he's not as good as he was, I think Danni's easily the best judge on the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    36, female, from West Midlands.

And I vote for Rebecca because I like her voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    26 gay male from Norwich- Voting for rebecca and one direction- although would love dannii to be the winning judge so may start voting for Matt too!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am 27, female, married with 4 kids, from Surrey.

Faves at start of live shows: Cher, Katie, Mary and Storm

Faves after last night performances: Cher, Matt and (shocking for me) One Direction.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    15-Gay-Male-Manchester-Stockport
    Ben Mills-Jamie Archer-Wagner-Amy Conelley

I vote for Wagner :).
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am 49 and from Glasgow. Partner and i into rock music, (nothing about last night could be considered rock) liked all of team minogue so voting matt. previously voted stacy solomon, chris daughtry (american idol) and the great goddess that is aisleyne bb:cool:
  • AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Male. 18. Straight. Ireland. Student. I was supporting Aiden until he was unjustly removed from the show.... Now I couldn't really care less who wins. The only other contestant that I ever liked was Diana Vickers, but she has majorly sold out since her time on the show...