Personal hygeine & sex - Must you shower beforehand?

Scott ChegScott Cheg Posts: 393
Forum Member
A couple of posters in the 'wet wipes' thread seemed confused as to why anyone would use a moist toilet wipe to clean their backside after squeezing out the latest brown delivery.

Also, it is greeted with great mirth when a gentlemen confesses to drying his penis with toilet paper after urinating, because the manliest thing to do is shake it around and then put your dripping wet shlong back into your boxers.

Do you insist on showering before having sex or would you have sex regardless, with paper tissue stuck to your arsecrack, a pungent smell in your underwear from the soaked in urine, and a delightful taste for the good lady who decides to give you some oral pleasuring.

I like to be clean before i get dirty, but i know some women love the 'natural' smell of BO and dirty private parts.

Comments

• ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Depends what you want to do.

If it's just parking the Rolls in the garage then there's no need to wash it.

Presuming of course that you're not a generally-unwashed minger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Scott Cheg wrote: »
    A couple of posters in the 'wet wipes' thread seemed confused as to why anyone would use a moist toilet wipe to clean their backside after squeezing out the latest brown delivery.

Also, it is greeted with great mirth when a gentlemen confesses to drying his penis with toilet paper after urinating, because the manliest thing to do is shake it around and then put your dripping wet shlong back into your boxers.

Do you insist on showering before having sex or would you have sex regardless, with paper tissue stuck to your arsecrack, a pungent smell in your underwear from the soaked in urine, and a delightful taste for the good lady who decides to give you some oral pleasuring.

I like to be clean before i get dirty, but i know some women love the 'natural' smell of BO and dirty private parts.

your willy isn't dripping wet if you shake it properly though...when sex is spontaneous it kills the moment if one says,hold everything,be back in a mo,just need to wash me wiffy bits
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personal hygeine & sex - Must you shower beforehand?

or during??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    How provincial!

Why not just cut a hole through a sheet?
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What kind of women are they??! And are they your friends or just women you've read about? Well...I guess there is a fetish for anything and everything!
    :eek:
    /|\
  • Scott ChegScott Cheg Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    What kind of women are they??! And are they your friends or just women you've read about? Well...I guess there is a fetish for anything and everything!
    /|\

Stench enthusiastics think that bad smells make them feel 'primal' :eek:

I'd never have believed that people could have a 'bad breath fetish' but apparently many folk do!! bluergh!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if the woman expects to be eaten out. :D
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd never have believed that people could have a 'bad breath fetish' but apparently many folk do!! bluergh!!!

Stench Enthusiast really is a quite delightful turn of phrase. I must use it more often.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    You are free to do as you wish so long as your partner is of age and consents...
  • Rare GrooveRare Groove Posts: 406
    Forum Member

Some women are so aloof to how they stink down there. They should shower twice a day. I feel sick just thinking about it:(
  • Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually wash it under the tap before sex :)
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    They have showers in nightclub car parks now then?

:D
    Forum Member
    /|\

i'd draw the line at eating poo though..that's just a step to far :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    I'm one of the wet-wipers on the other thread :D

But much as a clean botty is very important to me, the idea of showering before sex sounds like a proper spontaneity killer! I'm one of those ladies who does like to smell my guy's man smell - it's a bigger turn on then chemical overload! It's also not the same as sniffing urine and sweat - there's a big difference :p

And thanks to the wipes neither he nor I ever have tissue stuck in our arse cracks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women defiantly have to wash before I put the goggles on, nothing worse than having a moustache ride without a wash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd draw the line at eating poo though..that's just a step to far :(
    You may draw the line, others don't. Ewww!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of ex girlfriends used to use talc down below, I was not pretty sight afterwards! :o
    Forum Member
    Some women are so aloof to how they stink down there. They should shower twice a day. I feel sick just thinking about it:(

it sounds like somebody had an unpleasant experience :) although,burying your face in something with the bouquet of a bucket of fish guts could certainly be a tad traumatic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it sounds like somebody had an unpleasant experience :)
    More than once, I'm guessing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard that the reason women have a fishy odor is because of sperm residue
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds as bad as a yoghurty foreskin :eek::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep my old chap in good nick, though he doesn't come out much.
    - he doesn't come much at all to be honest lol :D

Oh god I need to find a GF haha !
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon O wrote: »
    I have heard that the reason women have a fishy odor is because of sperm residue

you heard wrong & they don't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Sounds as bad as a yoghurty foreskin :eek::p

That reminds me of an Embarrassing Bodies episode that turned even my hardy stomach - smegma that peeled off like a very thick orange peel :eek::cry:

Single worst thing I've ever seen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you heard wrong & they don't.

I watched a programme about men who had life sized dolls & one guy said he had to get his dolly cleaned out because of the fishy odor :D