The Peter Andre Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to Peter. Celebrity Dad of the Year again, with Amelia being top for girl's names. He has had an absolutely amazing, well deserved year, so I'm sure he will be happy with this. I wonder if he and Ems will fit in a wedding next year. I rather suspect not, as a certain someone is apparently determined to outdo them - according to "friends" - with yet another tacky circus. No chance, Emily has far too much class to get involved.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Well done to Peter. Celebrity Dad of the Year again, with Amelia being top for girl's names. He has had an absolutely amazing, well deserved year, so I'm sure he will be happy with this. I wonder if he and Ems will fit in a wedding next year. I rather suspect not, as a certain someone is apparently determined to outdo them - according to "friends" - with yet another tacky circus. No chance, Emily has far too much class to get involved.

Oh I do think they will. I don't believe the palaver around Katie impacts on Peter and his decisions.

How many times has he won Celebrity Dad of the Year? Is it voted for?
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Oh I do think they will. I don't believe the palaver around Katie impacts on Peter and his decisions.
    Correct . He has moved on and his ex has no influence whatsoever on anything he plans with ems .:)
    How many times has he won Celebrity Dad of the Year? Is it voted for?
    Not sure how many times aurora , but a few .
    Voted for by parents on a site called Parentdish.co.uk
    Brief article here ,
    http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a616570/itvs-holly-willoughby-and-peter-andre-voted-celebrity-mum-and-dad-of-2014.html
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Congrats to Pete Celeb Dad of the Year again - a fitting and deserved end to a brilliant year for him. Oh blimey not another tacky circus - the mind boggles! Isn't Pete and Emily's wedding going to be sometime next summer? One thing's for sure it will be a classy affair with a beautiful classy bride.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the focus has been on two milestones they've passed this year jerry .
    1/ ____Peter getting the long planned for tour out of the way .

2/____Ems getting her studying completed and becoming Dr M.

I think she graduates in early summer & I suspect they'll set the wedding shortly after that .
    Going to be a great year for them. Baby turning one, graduation and then wedding . :)
    Emily said she has already tried on a wedding dress ,so I think she has a distinct style in mind . She's a gorgeous girl with a lovely figure so she will look stunning in anything basically .
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Good morning ladies .
    I couldn't go to bed till I shared .
    Ems says ,
    "I want to marry Pete next summer before I start work which doesn't leave much time to plan," she said.
    Exchanging vows is at the top of the pair's to-do list ahead of extending their brood and the medical student is ruling out having any more babies before then.
    "We'll try not to. I definitely don't want any more babies until we're married because we should've been married the first time around," Emily said.
    "I'll say to Emily: 'Don't you want another baby by 2016?' And she's like: 'We have to be married by 2016, then'," Pete shared.
    However, if Emily did so happen to fall pregnant, they'd have a shotgun wedding of sorts.
    "It would be a shotgun wedding alright – her dad will come at me with a shotgun," Pete joked.

So it's definitely on , early summer I should think , so no wonder she is trying on dresses Polli , tick-tock-tick-tock :kitty:
    No celebs, just friends and family .
    Night night , x .

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/exclusive-emily-macdonagh-peter-andre-rule-out-baby-number-two-before-wedding
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    Good morning ladies .
    I couldn't go to bed till I shared .
    Ems says ,
    "I want to marry Pete next summer before I start work which doesn't leave much time to plan," she said.
    Exchanging vows is at the top of the pair's to-do list ahead of extending their brood and the medical student is ruling out having any more babies before then.
    "We'll try not to. I definitely don't want any more babies until we're married because we should've been married the first time around," Emily said.
    "I'll say to Emily: 'Don't you want another baby by 2016?' And she's like: 'We have to be married by 2016, then'," Pete shared.
    However, if Emily did so happen to fall pregnant, they'd have a shotgun wedding of sorts.
    "It would be a shotgun wedding alright – her dad will come at me with a shotgun," Pete joked.

So it's definitely on , early summer I should think , so no wonder she is trying on dresses Polli , tick-tock-tick-tock :kitty:
    No celebs, just friends and family .
    Night night , x .

Thanks BB. What a gorgeous family. I love how Emily always supports Peter when necessary, despite obviously preferring privacy for her own career. She is a very capable young woman, and perfect for Peter and his children.

I've noticed that Peter has been wearing a wedding ring recently, albeit on his right hand, in the Greek tradition. A rather understated, classy one, a million miles from the previous tacky bling. That rather sums up his life now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news bb :):):)
    Lots of exciting planning to be done now and I'm really glad they are planning a cyprus do as well as the brit one . It shows a determination to be totally inclusive regarding both family's cultures this time around .
    I hope they do an ok deal so we can all share their big day .
    Yes elle , I noticed him wearing a ring too . They are intensely committed to each other now and looks like amelia will be a big sister before too long now . Awe , lovely little family unit growing by the year .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did a visit to cheer on staff at a taunton hospital today and everyone was delighted to meet him .
    http://www.musgroveparkhospital.nhs.uk/about-your-hospital/news-and-events/latest-news-releases/2014/december/peter-andre-attends-love-musgrove%E2%80%99s-magical-christmas-wish-tree-event-at-musgrove-park-hospital/

That's em's local hospital I think . Nice to see him integrating positively in her local community like that .
    I wonder if they'll relocate to a new home after the wedding next year ? Ems might want to be nearer her parents to ensure family care for amelia without any need for a nanny .

Andrews anniversary is today :( ,may he rest in peace .
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas everybody. Off on my travels tomorrow. You never know New Year may bring the date of the wedding. I have a suspicion that it is sorted but they are keeping quiet. Maybe Easter as the kids must be with Peter and Emily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas everybody. Off on my travels tomorrow. You never know New Year may bring the date of the wedding. I have a suspicion that it is sorted but they are keeping quiet. Maybe Easter as the kids must be with Peter and Emily.
    Happy travels aurora :) I'm just back this evening from a few days shopping in *a far off city* :kitty: and SO glad to be home . Got lots of exciting things though and had an absolute ball , so well worth it all . I hope you have fun too and safe home .
    Another article on the wedding plans in now daily , and ems mentions that she and her mother have been looking at venues ! Getting closer :) .http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/556731/so-broody-peter-andre-wants-another-baby-but-emily-macdonagh-wants-to-get-married-first#Edm1gBiU4fRlSvbd.99

Still waiting for the Haven makeover on text santa , but not sure if it will be on . Fingers crossed it will be .

Nice thank you from some kids the peter makeover team helped and article on it .
    http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/11673062.Thanks_for_turning_our_home_around__Peter/?ref=twtrec
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Happy travels aurora :) I'm just back this evening from a few days shopping in *a far off city* :kitty: and SO glad to be home . Got lots of exciting things though and had an absolute ball , so well worth it all . I hope you have fun too and safe home .
    Another article on the wedding plans in now daily , and ems mentions that she and her mother have been looking at venues ! Getting closer :) .http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/556731/so-broody-peter-andre-wants-another-baby-but-emily-macdonagh-wants-to-get-married-first#Edm1gBiU4fRlSvbd.99

Still waiting for the Haven makeover on text santa , but not sure if it will be on . Fingers crossed it will be .

Nice thank you from some kids the peter makeover team helped and article on it .
    http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/11673062.Thanks_for_turning_our_home_around__Peter/?ref=twtrec

Oh fabulous! A wedding to look forward to, I can't wait to see that, classy elegant and
    genuine! They are a lovely couple and Pete seems to be going from strength to strength, onwards and upwards Pete and Emily :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Oh fabulous! A wedding to look forward to, I can't wait to see that, classy elegant and
    genuine! They are a lovely couple and Pete seems to be going from strength to strength, onwards and upwards Pete and Emily :)

Hi Wills......Happy Christmas.

I saw the pictures in OK this week, and it's obvious they adore each other. Ems has given him back the confidence in himself that was knocked out of him during the horror years. She is a very strong, mature young woman, and appears to be the one guiding the relationship, in the gentlest possible way.......and Peter loves it. The way he is supporting her career is quite lovely, and he is prepared to move house to be close to whichever hospital she ends up working in.

I think he is still a tiny bit phobic about the wedding, which is not surprising after all he went through first time round, but it will happen and be everything the other one wasn't. I don't think we'll get to see much though if Emily has her way. It's just going to be family apparently.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw the pictures in OK this week, and it's obvious they adore each other. Ems has given him back the confidence in himself that was knocked out of him during the horror years. She is a very strong, mature young woman, and appears to be the one guiding the relationship, in the gentlest possible way.......and Peter loves it. The way he is supporting her career is quite lovely, and he is prepared to move house to be close to whichever hospital she ends up working in.

I think he is still a tiny bit phobic about the wedding, which is not surprising after all he went through first time round, but it will happen and be everything the other one wasn't. I don't think we'll get to see much though if Emily has her way. It's just going to be family apparently.

Happy Christmas to you too Elle and all the other posters, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has made a great comeback willow , considering how down he had become . I really think it's an example to anyone brought low . There is always light at the end of the tunnel . A spotlight in peter's case , and yes life is just about perfect for him now . Long may it last . The wedding should be fabulous , can't wait .:kitty:
    Happy Christmas to you too Elle and all the other posters, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)
    And the same to you missus , have a great one and be happy . :)

The pictures are gorgeous . Lovely little family with room for a few more methinks , lol.

I agree . I think he was marriage phobic for a time . Well you would be after an aggressive divorce ,but ems has turned that around with such a different personality and attitude to life . She has her career planned out and it is not dependent on him at all which is always good . Next year she'll be dr macdonagh(or andre ?) . No wonder peter is so proud of her .
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon ladies .
    Lovely to see you again willow, yes the wedding will be a really classy affair . No doubt in my mind about that . Emily has wonderful taste in all things , especially men :kitty:
    They have been taking a pre Christmas break skiing in Valdisere .
    http://t.co/9SHqScnaNj
    Peter on skis :o What could possibly go wrong :kitty:
    Well that will be them refreshed and ready for the Christmas fun .

In case I don't get on again before the big chap in the red suit appears ,[highlight] Merry Christmas all you lovely people and I hope you all get spoiled rotten .[/highlight]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon ladies .
    Lovely to see you again willow, yes the wedding will be a really classy affair . No doubt in my mind about that . Emily has wonderful taste in all things , especially men :kitty:
    They have been taking a pre Christmas break skiing in Valdisere .
    http://t.co/9SHqScnaNj
    Peter on skis :o What could possibly go wrong :kitty:
    Well that will be them refreshed and ready for the Christmas fun .

In case I don't get on again before the big chap in the red suit appears ,[highlight] Merry Christmas all you lovely people and I hope you all get spoiled rotten .[/highlight]
    Thanks baby butch and all you lovelies - have a wonderful Xmas. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone :)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone from me too :)
    Forum Member
    Nice (brief)article on the £18k makeover that Peter and the team did for the Haven House Hospice in Woodford Green.
    They redid a play area for the children , including the siblings of those resident at the Hospice . I think it a great idea because while Hospices are utterly dedicated to their work it is very difficult for little visiting children to get comfortable or stay occupied during long visits there . It's not easy for adults either trying to juggle attention .
    Peter did his bit with lots of meets and greets and spending time with the families talking about their situations, something he is familiar with after loss in his own family at this time of year .
    Well done Makeover Team .
    http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11681749.Peter_Andre_gives_children_s_hospice_hut___18k_makeover/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice (brief)article on the £18k makeover that Peter and the team did for the Haven House Hospice in Woodford Green.
    They redid a play area for the children , including the siblings of those resident at the Hospice . I think it a great idea because while Hospices are utterly dedicated to their work it is very difficult for little visiting children to get comfortable or stay occupied during long visits there . It's not easy for adults either trying to juggle attention .
    Peter did his bit with lots of meets and greets and spending time with the families talking about their situations, something he is familiar with after loss in his own family at this time of year .
    Well done Makeover Team .
    http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11681749.Peter_Andre_gives_children_s_hospice_hut___18k_makeover/
    Thanks for posting the link babybutch, will look forward to seeing that. Another reason I like Pete is that he has such empathy and sensitivity with people going through difficult times. There have been some really deserving makeovers this series....one last week was for a 19 year old lad who stepped up to be the sole carer of his 3 young siblings when their single mum died last year of cancer.
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we all in the Xmas mood guys? You will be when you've seen this! http://t.co/tEbx9iOVen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    That seemed to go well and they were very pleased with him .:)
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Are we all in the Xmas mood guys? You will be when you've seen this! http://t.co/tEbx9iOVen
    He looks really good there . Very handsome indeed . One of the things I love about that is the way they all look so happily involved , really enjoying their work and it shows .

Talking of happy and enjoying , some joking around with Peter and pal Munya .
    Silly boys !:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J1g6ZAaIAg
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    That seemed to go well and they were very pleased with him .:)

He looks really good there . Very handsome indeed . One of the things I love about that is the way they all look so happily involved , really enjoying their work and it shows .

Talking of happy and enjoying , some joking around with Peter and pal Munya .
    Silly boys !:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J1g6ZAaIAg

Nice little vid poll. :) Who is his friend? I've not seen or heard of him before. They have a nice little rapport between them.:D

It's good to see him having a bit of fun.