It is deplorable that BB has caused Nadia such pain

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
Forum Member
I cannot believe how much BB has changed over the years.

The baying crowds, the boos are deplorable and vindictive.

Why cannot people just accept that BB has provided hours of entertainment and ALL the contestants need appplauding.

BB has not protected contenstants in a vulnerable environment but let them be emotionally sacrificed to enable BB to make money.

I'm furious about the treatment of Nadia.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show has really kicked all the BB Lovers in the teeth. To treat the first 2 evictees with so much contempt beggars belief. Why not get them in to a studio and celebrate them for what they have given us over the years. Pure Gold.

PEJ & DAVINA. You are both rich off this programme but always know that you both sold your soul to the devil. You both cheated us all, and the the treatment of 2 Legends should make you both ****ing ashamed. You realised that you put them in the stocks and threw rotten fruit at them don't you?

I wish we could just have a show that thanks all the fans and housemates for the absolute pleasure they have given us over the years.

Not a show of petulance because all you ****ing pricks at endemol have lost your jobs due to your own greed and incomptence.
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One simple thing Endemol could have done years back, stop the booing. I can't decide who the bigger kids are, the twitter tweenies or the production team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't pleasant but then booing has been on this scale since BB4, and I have complained about it on message boards like this ever since. This is why conducting interviews on the outside is a bad idea.

I remember BB6 when Makosi was interviewed I could hardly hear a word she was saying due to the cacophony of boos and jeers.

Davina has called the booing "pantomime", but its not it's simply an excuse for people to be horrible and Davina is a weak host to do anything about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've turned us over big time with the dreadful, zeleb laden UBB line up. And the appalling treatment of Nadia and Makosi. All because their golden girl Josie walked, allegedly because of things Nadia had said. Well, the wheels have come off their little circus big time now.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one should be booed, especially in Ultimate Big Brother. Each one is their on their merits having brought something to previous shows. But Mccall has been whipping the crowed into a frenzy for years now and nobody gave a toss.
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    I really don't think they'll get away with their lies and editing this year.

Essentially this is a bit like the CBB7 row only they've covered it up.

I really think they are going to be in so much trouble if Ofcom onvestigate or Nadia sues.

Nadia and Makosi are two of the best HMs ever and seeing Ma McCall and the JJJ chavs out for their pound of flesh was deplorable :mad:
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    BB don't give a shit about them, not one bit. They knew Makosi and Nadia would be booed heavily, why make them sit on the outside stage?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe this is all one big deliberate ploy to damage the BB brand beyond repair. I really think C4 are getting the wind up that C5 might turn things around if they pick up BBUK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I disagree with the above. Nadia and Makosi have been treated no differently to other contestants. We've been having the same discussion about "unfair editing" since BB1. I am no fan of Nadia and couldnt stand her in BB5 but she went on to win, so the HLs favoured her then ok. If there's more to the Coolio incident then Ill keep an open mind to that.

Most contestants get booed, it's just Nadia is slightly more sensitive than most and handled it less well. She will have time to put her side of the story to the press etc if she wants to.

Makosi couldnt care less about the booing and handled it all well.

I really feel interviews should be held inside from now on. The crowd are mostly horrible people who dont care about people's feelings.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    AndyJK wrote: »
    Sorry but I disagree with the above. Nadia and Makosi have been treated no differently to other contestants. We've been having the same discussion about "unfair editing" since BB1. I am no fan of Nadia and couldnt stand her in BB5 but she went on to win.

Most contestants get booed, it's just Nadia is slightly more sensitive than most and handled it less well. She will have time to put her side if she has to.

Makosi couldnt care less about the booing and handled it all well.

I really feel interviews should be held inside from now on. The crowd are mostly horrible people who dont care about people's feelings.

Look if Nadia and Makosi were booed coming out, that isn't really the problem for me, it's the way BB made them sit on the stage and be booed the whole way through and the crowd shouting "off, off off" etc.... this is Makosi's 2nd time getting this, she never once had a proper interview without people booing throughout.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone has problems with the ritual of being cheered or booed panto style as part of a gameshow they shouldn't be putting themselves forward in the first place.

Likewise how can a contestant go in the huff for someone asking a question about their sex life while at the same time is prepared to talk openly about rimming in front of HMs and the public whether we want to hear about this or not.

You have to take the rough with the smooth. After all its a game show there will be winners and losers. No one is going blindly in to this.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi made a smal fortune giving interviews the last time about how the show, boos and hype ruined her life. yet she couldn't get back in there quick enough for a fast quid and a bit of publicity. Go figure.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    This show has really kicked all the BB Lovers in the teeth. To treat the first 2 evictees with so much contempt beggars belief. Why not get them in to a studio and celebrate them for what they have given us over the years. Pure Gold.

PEJ & DAVINA. You are both rich off this programme but always know that you both sold your soul to the devil. You both cheated us all, and the the treatment of 2 Legends should make you both ****ing ashamed. You realised that you put them in the stocks and threw rotten fruit at them don't you?

I wish we could just have a show that thanks all the fans and housemates for the absolute pleasure they have given us over the years.

Not a show of petulance because all you ****ing pricks at endemol have lost your jobs due to your own greed and incomptence.

Agree.....
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Nadia deserved all that she got as a consequence of her deplorable behaviour.

No sympathy whatsoever.