Boy band fanatics!

124»

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zayn is VERY beautiful, it has to be said.

Agreed. He's the most attractive out of the lot
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Haha, well I wouldn't object:D.
    Agreed. He's the most attractive out of the lot

You two made the sun come out on an overcast day :)
  • AnonimusAnonimus Posts: 5,670
    Forum Member
    Anything on YouTube, Motsy?

A bit of experimental techno rave music called the mysteries of the universe but I've moved on to two later versions an Magic Music Maker Jam since then. I've done a bit of reggae, native American and tom tom style drumming and a horror theme since then.
    Not bad for cheapo software, even if it îs just a big oollection œf logos and samples.
    I'm working on an 8-bit computer style graphics/animation simulation at the moment (I've got the fonts and can do the graphics but the sound/music're another matter).
    BOT It's hardly the end of the world when a boy band split up or a member wants to do their own thing. I remember the hysteria about Take That splitting up and hearing about girls wanting counselling on the NHS or threatening suicide because of it.
    Is it me or do bands who play their wn music and write their own material last longer than manufactured 'bands'? Iron Maiden' re still going strong despite the lack of media attention after thirty years without splitting up or reforming and they write their own material and play their own instruments.
    how long did Take That, Spice Girls, Boyzone and westlife last combined together in comparison without splitting up and reforming?
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anonimus wrote: »
    A bit of experimental techno rave music called the mysteries of the universe but I've moved on to two later versions an Magic Music Maker Jam since then. I've done a bit of reggae, native American and tom tom style drumming and a horror theme since then.
    Not bad for cheapo software.
    I'm working on an 8-bit computer style graphics/animation simulation at the moment (I've got the fonts and can do the graphics but the sound/music're another matter).

motsy, is that you?
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    motsy, is that you?
    Psst. I think it's his PR guy, he hasn't got two accounts...has he?!
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    motsy, is that you?

Well I ain't no troll, WUM, attention seeker or Pinkteddy, Crazy Chris, Moila either.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I ain't no troll, WUM, attention seeker or Pinkteddy, Crazy Chris, Moila either.

Presumably not, but are you motsy? Mind you, those are some seriously old names there...
    Forum Member
    Not bad for cheapo software, even if it îs just a big oollection œf logos and samples.
    BOT It's hardly the end of the world when a boy band split up or a member wants to do their own thing. I remember the hysteria about Take That splitting up and hearing about girls wanting counselling on the NHS or threatening suicide because of it.
    Is it me or do bands who play their wn music and write their own material last longer than manufactured 'bands'? Iron Maiden' re still going strong despite the lack of media attention after thirty years without splitting up or reforming and they write their own material and play their own instruments.
    how long did Take That, Spice Girls, Boyzone and westlife last combined together in comparison without splitting up and reforming?
    Give us a YouTube link then, Motsy, there's a love. I'm writing a dissertation and I need distracting. Thank you.
    Forum Member
    Give us a YouTube link then, Motsy, there's a love. I'm writing a dissertation and I need distracting. Thank you.

You were warned...
    https://youtu.be/StJUC-lBtlo
  • IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    This needs a driving trance beat behind it. It messes with my head because I keep expecting the bass to kick in and it never does :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    This needs a driving trance beat behind it. It messes with my head because I keep expecting the bass to kick in and it never does :(

Bit of a problem. tunes done on earlier version of the software and back compatible with later versions. I've tried it and I can do Ancient Egyptian style music now thanks to Magic Music Maker Jam.

Anyway, we've gone off topic.
    Even when a member of a boy 'band' does leave, they usually end up as judges only because they used to be in big name 'bands'.