Options

EE: Lucy's purse and phone

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
Forum Member
I watched part of last night's episode again when Ian went into the The Vic and said, "I suppose you've got her purse and phone". Only people who were there were:
Mick
Ian (obvs)
Billy (obvs)
Lauren
Max
Phil
Patrick
(Linda and Whitney had just taken Janet away).
Perhaps, I think it is more than likely that the person who has her purse and phone is one of the people listed. Whitney and Linda could be a possibility if they overheard. But is the person with the purse and phone the killer because if it is then it is easier to work out.

Comments

• Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the person who had the phone and purse is the person who killed Lucy this is just another twist and turn in the storyline and will turn out to be only one piece of the puzzle
  • Options
    User747User747 Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Aunt_Babe wrote: »
    I watched part of last night's episode again when Ian went into the The Vic and said, "I suppose you've got her purse and phone". Only people who were there were:
    Mick
    Ian (obvs)
    Billy (obvs)
    Lauren
    Max
    Phil
    Patrick
    (Linda and Whitney had just taken Janet away).
    Perhaps, I think it is more than likely that the person who has her purse and phone is one of the people listed. Whitney and Linda could be a possibility if they overheard. But is the person with the purse and phone the killer because if it is then it is easier to work out.

Jay Brown was there
  • Options
    CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a thread for this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but news travels fast
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    I still think its max thats the same place hr destroyed his laptop or its abbie and max is helping her cover up by getting with the detective to get information
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon its Max
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever it is is ridiculously dumb or they want the phone and purse to be found. You wouldnt bury the bag and phone together under 6 inches of soil in a place which is likely to get dug over the next day....
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Its like Broadchurch and the whole skateboard thing; the killer wasn't the person who had the kid's belongings.

I know EE is different, but the storyline has been inspired by BC so I'm guessing this parallel will run the same
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it could well be Raine Cross.
    If she was having sex with Ian, maybe Lucy somehow found out or
    Seen what they were up to. She could have challenged Raine who
    Is also possibly her supplier and Raine killed her.
    No doubt I'm totally wrong .
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member

If she was boffing Ian when she was killed I'd say both are ruled out as they wouldn't have had time to move the body etc
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally I was following the idea that whoever was burying the phone had to be in the Queen Vic when Ian mentioned it but now I'm not so sure, like it's been said already news does travel fast and the fact that Ian was demanding Billy gives him her phone and wallet back was something that people would have found a major talking point so I feel like we're back to square one when it comes to that. I'm thinking no matter who it was digging the phone was doing so to frame Billy though, it's not looking good for him if they find her phone and wallet in his allotments
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

How would Rainie know who to plant the purse and phone on?

Whoever buried the purse and phone clearly wants to frame the owner of the allotment, or they would have made a better job of burying it. You could see that soil had been frequently turned over, so the purse and phone would be found quite quickly.
    If it IS Billy's allotment (and I think it is - why else the emphasis on his allotment earlier in the show) it must be someone who knows that a) the purse and phone were taken - I don't think this was public knowlewdge, and b) that the police are questioning Billy, and will doubtless be searching his allotment.