Summer Falls

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read it... it's alright it is a kids book ... and I didn't cry my eyes out at chapter eleven.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    I just finished reading it as well, I didn't cry my eyes out either. It was fine, I spent the entire time trying to find similarities
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is something going on here. Clara has kept a leaf for an unkown reason. Lorna gave Amy and Melody a prayer leaf which revealed her adult identity in AGMGTW. Plus we have all these refrences starting with the glasses Amy was a author Clara has read at least one of her books. Plus we know the library is coming for River. When she returns for the finale would like at least a brief refrence to her parents. Would be amazing if somehow they did did return. Maybe Amy could appear in a dream. "Raggedy man do your jiob and look after my little girl, or I'm coming back to haunt you for good!".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Raggedy man do your jiob and look after my little girl, or I'm coming back to haunt you for good!".

Even seeing 'raggedy man', I can hear that screechy moody voice shouting for no real reason.
  • movieifxmovieifx Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I think there is something going on here. Clara has kept a leaf for an unkown reason. Lorna gave Amy and Melody a prayer leaf which revealed her adult identity in AGMGTW. Plus we have all these refrences starting with the glasses Amy was a author Clara has read at least one of her books. Plus we know the library is coming for River. When she returns for the finale would like at least a brief refrence to her parents. Would be amazing if somehow they did did return. Maybe Amy could appear in a dream. "Raggedy man do your jiob and look after my little girl, or I'm coming back to haunt you for good!".

Not forgetting the most important book of all. River's diary which Ten left in the library. A book which contains a hardcopy of his life and a record of all the faces of the doctor. So if the Doctor has been deleted from history, this record could be used to 'remember' him. Also the images could be used by somebody to create 'paintings' of the doctor's faces.