EE -Ayesha strip tease :D

2»

Comments

• T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    Can I ask you why? Muslims are not flawed and are all perfect god fearing and law abiding citizens? I don't think so.

Never said all Muslims were perfect and law abiding citizens, nor do I want the Masoods to be like that. Let's not jump the gun ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Religious people are just as hypocrite as the rest of the population.

I wasn't aware my post said anything about religious people not being hypocrites :sleep:.
    But thank you for the random comment :cool:.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Never said all Muslims were perfect and law abiding citizens, nor do I want the Masoods to be like that. Let's not jump the gun ;).

You said that you would have preferred the Masoods to be Hindu? Are the Masoods too flawed to be Muslims but flawed enough to be Hindu?
  • Mr MoriartyMr Moriarty Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guys. guys, guys, let's stick to what's important here - AYESHA;S BOOBIES!!!
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, joy of pat :)

I'm not saying the Masoods should've been perfect, no religious person is perfect. But I would've preferred they made them sensible Muslims (AJ and Ayesha in particular), while still having flawed personalities. EE seem adamant in showing how un-Muslim the Masoods at times. So my question is, why make them Muslim at all?

Hello T.K.Mazin. I believe they are Muslims as soaps are suppose to reflect an element of real life and with the 2 biggest religions in the UK being Christian & Muslim, That's right isn't it?, it would be strange to have a soap opera being set in a big city and seeing no trac of neither or any religion for that matter, I believe it's still important to them but like everyone who has a faith sometimes it difficult.
  • elmerfuddelmerfudd Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Highly out of character for Masood though wouldnt you say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware my post said anything about religious people not being hypocrites :sleep:.
    But thank you for the random comment :cool:.

You said that EE wants to show how un-muslim the Masoods are? My answer is they are plenty of religious people who despite claiming to be religious don't abide with their religious beliefs and rules. These people exist and why should they not be portrayed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You said that you would have preferred the Masoods to be Hindu? Are the Masoods too flawed to be Muslims but flawed enough to be Hindu?

No of course not, but Hindus have a far more "relaxed" religion, don't they? They're not as strict with their lifestylle and are known to drink alcohol and other things, so the likes of AJ and Ayesha would fit into that. I'm not saying Hindus or any other religion is more flawed than Muslims just to be clear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You said that EE wants to show how un-muslim the Masoods are? My answer is they are plenty of religious people who despite claiming to be religious don't abide with their religious beliefs and rules. These people exist and why should they not be portrayed?

Yes, but EE keep showing us those religious people, not the ones who frequently abide by their religious beliefs. It's like EE is telling us that religion and western life don't function together. I don't see why the likes of AJ and Ayesha cannot be flawed, fun characters while being good Muslims - that's all I'm saying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No of course not, but Hindus have a far more "relaxed" religion, don't they? They're not as strict with their lifestylle and are known to drink alcohol and other things, so the likes of AJ and Ayesha would fit into that. I'm not saying Hindus or any other religion is more flawed than Muslims just to be clear.

How relaxed your religion is, is a matter of choice. I know enough Muslims who drink, smoke and have sex out of wedlock not to believe the butter wouldn't melt image Muslims try to sell. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but EE keep showing us those religious people, not the ones who frequently abide by their religious beliefs. It's like EE is telling us that religion and western life don't function together. That's all I'm saying.

That's EE. The characters are flawed, transgressive and very dysfunctional.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why but I'm always so surprised that whenever she talks she's northern...i keep expecting Zee's accent or southern...

sorry if i offend anyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How relaxed your religion is, is a matter of choice
    I know enough Muslims who drink, smoke and have sex out of wedlock not to believe the butter wouldn't melt image Muslims try to sell. . Sorry.

It is, but my point has nothing to do with how relaxed or intensely one chooses to follow their religion, I'm talking about the fundamental laws of Hinduism which generally allows Hindus to be more relaxed in regards to their lifestyle. So I haven't a clue why you're getting so confrontational with your comments.

BIB: :eek::eek:Oh my God?! Really?! I didn't know that. Thank you for opening my eyes. :sleep:. And when do Muslims act like "butter wouldn't melt"? Stop talking garbage, please :).
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Yes, but EE keep showing us those religious people, not the ones who frequently abide by their religious beliefs. It's like EE is telling us that religion and western life don't function together. I don't see why the likes of AJ and Ayesha cannot be flawed, fun characters while being good Muslims - that's all I'm saying.
    Exactly. I would prefer it if there was more inner conflict with these characters. They are religious characters, yet they do things without giving a second thought to their religion, something that would be pretty ingrained into their lifestyle and upbringing, so not something that is easily forgotten.

AJ and Ayesha would seem more contrasting if Mas & Zee acted more religiously, instead of completely disregarding it whenever the plot dictates. There's no inner conflict with any of these characters. And for someone like Zainab, I'd think by now (having excepted Syed & Christian) that she'd probably be grappling with the teaching of Islam just a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is, but my point has nothing to do with how relaxed or intensely one chooses to follow their religion, I'm talking about the fundamental laws of Hinduism. So I haven't a clue why you're getting so confrontational with your comments.

BIB: :eek::eek:Oh my God?! Really?! I didn't know that. Thank you for opening my eyes. :sleep:

And I am talking about the fundamental laws of EE. Flaws, transgression and hypocrisy.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This exit storyline is going to be the biggest croc of sh*t ever.

Oh this.

I really do feel for the Masoods - as characters and actors.

Their treatment these past two years has been shocking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How relaxed your religion is, is a matter of choice
    I know enough Muslims who drink, smoke and have sex out of wedlock not to believe the butter wouldn't melt image Muslims try to sell. . Sorry.

Since when do those Muslims try to sell any "butter wouldn't melt" image? Stop talking garbage, please :D. Most of those Muslims you're talking about don't bother maintaining any "perfect Muslim" image as they've lost all touch with the religion. And yes, I am a Muslim, so I think I know a little more about it than you do ;).
    That's EE. The characters are flawed, transgressive and very dysfunctional.
    And I am talking about the fundamental laws of EE. Flaws, transgression and hypocrisy.

At least that's something we can agree on. Moving on :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello T.K.Mazin. I believe they are Muslims as soaps are suppose to reflect an element of real life and with the 2 biggest religions in the UK being Christian & Muslim, That's right isn't it?, it would be strange to have a soap opera being set in a big city and seeing no trac of neither or any religion for that matter, I believe it's still important to them but like everyone who has a faith sometimes it difficult.

Agreed. How's your trip going by the way? :cool:

Anyway, wasn't my intention to turn this into a debate. Back to the topic at hand... Ayesha's boobies as said by Mr Moriarty. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elmerfudd wrote: »
    Highly out of character for Masood though wouldnt you say.

True.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. How's your trip going by the way? :cool:

Anyway, wasn't my intention to turn this into a debate. Back to the topic at hand... Ayesha's boobies as said by Mr Moriarty. :cool:

My trip is going well thank you, it's flying in :( before I know it I will be back in Scotland :eek:

ahahaah, you won't get to see much. Maybe just her back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My trip is going well thank you, it's flying in :( before I know it I will be back in Scotland :eek:

ahahaah, you won't get to see much. Maybe just her back.

Haha sounds fun :D:).

Lol true :D.

By the way, has it been confirmed that Ayesha and Masood have an affair? If not, there might be still hope for you since I know you're a big fan of the Masoods :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha sounds fun :D:).

Lol true :D.

By the way, has it been confirmed that Ayesha and Masood have an affair? If not, there might be still hope for you since I know you're a big fan of the Masoods :D.

It hasn't but I'm out of hope tbh :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Ayesha bird is nothing special. In fact I would say she is distinctly average looking.
    In the list of EE attractive females she is marginally above Bianca at the lower end of the scale ;)