Elimination spoiler - Oct 4

Comments

• Pickled TinkPickled Tink Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »
    Just got a text saying that expect a great showdance from vince and flav

Is your GF out of the studio then - hopefully we'll soon know then!
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How did they manage to smuggle their phone into the studio? Thought they were taken off them before they entered. :o

Must get some tips for future spoiler people. :p
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote: »
    The tango is passionate and firey. It can be a very angry dance too depending on the story you're trying to tell.

The waltz is romantic in a more traditional sense. 'Romance' here eliciting the notion of softness which is obviously the opposite of the tango.

I can see how you might call tango romantic (especially the AT) but I don't think it's the word that most successful describes the mood of the dance.

I do. You've been reading too many Milk Tray boxes.
  • Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope no info on that as of yet :(

Can I just ask everyone, in the group dance, who did you think was just great?
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Andrew and Mark will be bottom two with Andrew going (although really it should be Gary but I think he will get the sympathy vote)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Oh watch the show, Andrew's headbanging has to be seen to be believed :D

Lol, i could barely contain the laughter when he started headbanging! Was just soo funny!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought Heather & Brian along with Christine & Matt were great.
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Christine :)

Looking forward to V and F showdance. Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were all just great in the group dance. Christine was quite special.
    As for taking away mobile phones, surely they don't search handbags?
  • bargepolebargepole Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    katie_p wrote: »
    I don't know anything about betting, but Andrew is also at 1.01, and Andrew and Gary seems a much more plausible bottom two to me.

Just rechecked, and there was a late surge for Andrew, and Don's price drifted longer, so change that to Andrew and Gary bottom two.
  • pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    Its happened now hasn't it? the audience know who has gone but we don't.
    Did you have to put it like that?:( It really hurts now :cry::D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see the Vince and Flavia dance.
  • Evenstar120Evenstar120 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I would expect that this evening, we will see Andrew and Gary in the bottom two. If that does happen, then I would prefer to see Andrew go as I find him less endearing than Gary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed it's Gary that goes, I can't stand another week of him, he is just painful to watch.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    I do.

I'd hate to see you do a tango then. :p
    You've been reading too many Milk Tray boxes

Nope (and 'eww' to Milk Tray), just going with the tradition of these dances, not with actual real life.

As for our new source - how the hell are they getting info through?! They take the phones off you and I didn't think it was possible to go back and get them during the interval so they could tell us about the V+F dance which was likely recorded before the main show...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,966
    Forum Member
    Im Irish so im supporting Christine! (from the girls that is)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bargepole wrote: »
    Just rechecked, and there was a late surge for Andrew, and Don's price drifted longer, so change that to Andrew and Gary bottom two.

I couldn't see Strictly on Betfair at all - just horse racing and poker and stuff :confused:
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bargepole wrote: »
    Well that wouldn't be controversial!

Should Don fans be worried by the 1.01? I have no idea what it means, but I'd hate to think no-one was voting for him when he danced so well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ooooh! Thanks for that! Can't wait to see it. Did the text say what type of dance they did, was it quickstep?
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosieeee wrote: »
    I couldn't see Strictly on Betfair at all - just horse racing and poker and stuff :confused:
    Click on sports, then on the left column scroll down to Special Bets, then UK, Strictly Come Dancing 6, 3rd Elimination :)
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote: »
    I'd hate to see you do a tango then. :p

Likewise. :p It'd be like watching the 'passionate and firey' OJ Simpson on a date.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Any news yet.........
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pilgrim4j wrote: »
    Did you have to put it like that?:( It really hurts now :cry::D:D:D

Lol...I'm ever so sorry :o

I feel the pain too....drives me crazy. And the last two Saturday nights I've been out clubbing after SCD and despite trying to forget it has played on my mind lol!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    Click on sports, then on the left column scroll down to Special Bets, then UK, Strictly Come Dancing 6, 3rd Elimination :)

• Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnieD1981 wrote: »
    Ooooh! Thanks for that! Can't wait to see it. Did the text say what type of dance they did, was it quickstep?

Haha no so sorry she just said it was fabulous

No more texts maybe shes been warned im so sorry guys ill keep trying i might just ring her and be a rebel!

Anywhoo i will keep you informed on whats happening