Options

Makosi's deluded utterances are hilarious -- and you want to vote her out?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sorry, but the things she comes out with -- I KNOW she's on another planet, but the self-assured proud strong African queen way in which she delivers her bullcrap is hilarious.

She's not particularly aggressive or loud like say, Charley, so I can't imagine why she would irritate you enough to want her evicted. I have a feeling some double standards are in play when it comes to Makosi.

Not to say that I think she's interesting as she was last time. But first out? Er.

Comments

• Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, I love Makosi's odd delusions. :D

Ulrika needs to go for sure.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be good to see how she reacts to anfonee tomorrow but I want her out on Friday :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Yeah Yeah wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but the things she comes out with -- I KNOW she's on another planet, but the self-assured proud strong African queen way in which she delivers her bullcrap is hilarious.

She's not particularly aggressive or loud like say, Charley, so I can't imagine why she would irritate you enough to want her evicted. I have a feeling some double standards are in play when it comes to Makosi.

Not to say that I think she's interesting as she was last time. But first out? Er.

Would that be first after,

John, Coolio and Josie ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be first after,

John, Coolio and Josie ?

Okay. Second evictee. She still shouldn't be evicted this week.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dull Preston 0 noms? :eek:

Ultimate radar dodger..