Modern Family - Season One - on PICK TV (Freeview)

NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is starting tonight at 8pm on PICK TV and looks like it is the same time each day.

One of the better US comedy shows of the last few years and good to see it finally available on Freeview.

Comments

• Melp26Melp26 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, I love it but nly ever see it when I happen upon it on Sky 1 or 2. It'll be good to know it has a regular slot and I can start watching from the beginning and see them in order for a change!
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that Modern Family and The Middle are moving to mornings next week? Modern Family will be at 9 a.m. and The Middle at 9:30 a.m. Is this right? And does anyone know why?
  • RubydollRubydoll Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn't noticed the time change , I came in on MF it just 3 nights ago and really enjoyed it! thanks for that catsitter :p I don't have Sky and wondered that stuff big on Sky a few years back is slowly dropping onto Pick which is quite watchable. Saturday nights on Pick have the Stargate spinoff with Robert Carlyle, at the mo.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    catsitter wrote: »
    It seems that Modern Family and The Middle are moving to mornings next week? Modern Family will be at 9 a.m. and The Middle at 9:30 a.m. Is this right? And does anyone know why?

Yes TV Easy has the time change too.

Not sure why they are doing it but thankfully it looks like they are continuing with season 1.
  • Jules 1Jules 1 Posts: 2,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will they continue to repeat the Middle during the weekends as 9.30am is no goer due to work.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if they will now show season two now one has finished.

PJ
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they will now show season two now one has finished.

PJ

I doubt it. Probably in a year or two.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if they will repeat Season 1? Missed it first time round.