Options

WHATM Day 44: Thursday 12/07/07; Midday-6pm

Comments

• Options
    perfect_star2006perfect_star2006 Posts: 6,725
    Forum Member
    donsy90 wrote: »
    Ok last post about it!
    Chanelle only cried a little, when she tried to explain to Ziggy, that she felt horrible about the way they are now, him walking out of the room, when she entered(which Carole agreed with), that they used to be best friends and now he doesnt even want to talk to her. He hugged her and then pretty much tried to get away from having to face the fact, that she wanted to go sleep, he got into her bed, kept talking to her, even when she had said 'goodnight' a couple of times and then upset her, she wanted to talk about how she was feeling, he just wanted to persuade her to give up the bed, by any means. :mad:
    He messed up and tried to make a quick exit but she wasnt having it, she wanted to finish the conversation, that is why she wanted him to stay in the bed, not any other reason, imo.

thanx.I am just tryin to catch up sorry for keep bringing it up.

To me it just seems ziggy want the bed without her in it maybe :eek: :confused: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote: »
    OK, I am just going to say this once I think those of you who know my posts know I stay well out of the bickering on this thread when it arises.

I am not quoting anyone person because it has been done by supporters of more than one HM over the last few days. I am sick of posters comning on here and complaining about bias solely when refering to a negative post regarding their favoured HM/s
    If you think someone has posted an out and out lie then post what you saw happen or politely ask them to clarify the post.
    Please do not fill the thread with posts about bias, while posting your own version or calling one set of posters bias while thanking those who agree with your OPINION (as that is all it is) as the honest posters.

Some of the worst offenders are shockingly bias in their posts for and against other HMs and yet feel it is ok to have a go at others for posting what is openly and obviously an opinion.

If you do not wish to read posts by people who dislike your favoured HM then skip them or use ignore, but this ongoing critism of people who are just doing exactly what this thread is for is getting tiresome, and makes it far less fun posting and reading in here IMHO:o :o

Rant over sorry guys :(

Well said. No need to apologise.:)

I`d also like to add that personal abuse is also not welcome on this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely new afternoon thread :)

Hello :)

is Chanelle laying next to Ziggy on the floor?

i can see it is now, ta mr camaraman :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chiggy side by side talking :)
    fukin sc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donsy90 wrote: »
    Nicky say she enjoys herself, just watching.
    Charley turns it round to talk about her, while Brian is explaining how he felt last week.
    Nicky "i do enjoy when i spend time with other people, when you are all chatting, it does make people feel excluded"

Into the bedroom Gerry, Liam and Ziggy chatting about the bordom and the mind control, Chanelle joins in........there scs.

Ziggy.. the expert on mind control since he does I so often.

Re last night....over analysed to death.. he was horny end of....
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did ziggy say this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2007320233,00.html

Am still tryin to catch up with last nights happenings.

Is the odds still saying that cahrely is gettin fake evicted

yes he did
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,064
    Forum Member
    What is Chanelle and Zig doing on the floor, and Tracey has joined her best mates in the b'van.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on BB, give them something to do so they don't keep falling asleep
  • Options
    fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    Did ziggy say this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2007320233,00.html

Am still tryin to catch up with last nights happenings.

Is the odds still saying that cahrely is gettin fake evicted

Yes - odds for Charley vary from 1/10 to 1/16. Nicky's vary from 5/1 to 6/1, roughly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OK, I am just going to say this once I think those of you who know my posts know I stay well out of the bickering on this thread when it arises.

I am not quoting anyone person because it has been done by supporters of more than one HM over the last few days. I am sick of posters comning on here and complaining about bias solely when refering to a negative post regarding their favoured HM/s
    If you think someone has posted an out and out lie then post what you saw happen or politely ask them to clarify the post.
    Please do not fill the thread with posts about bias, while posting your own version or calling one set of posters bias while thanking those who agree with your OPINION (as that is all it is) as the honest posters.

Some of the worst offenders are shockingly bias in their posts for and against other HMs and yet feel it is ok to have a go at others for posting what is openly and obviously an opinion.

If you do not wish to read posts by people who dislike your favoured HM then skip them or use ignore, but this ongoing critism of people who are just doing exactly what this thread is for is getting tiresome, and makes it far less fun posting and reading in here IMHO:o :o

:o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    My take on that conversation was that they were trying to find a way to get by in the house. Trying to define the relationship without saying they are together.

He doesn't want to be a couple in the house and as such has been giving her space to come to terms with that. She doesn't appear to be doing very well with that (so she says - although she looks happy enough to me) and seems to want him to spend time with her chatting and messing around like they used to and doesn;t see why they can't. he says he doesn't want to lead her on and make her think the relationship in the house is something that it might not be, but is happy to be mates and talk to her about anything she wants to talk about. He also mentioned spending time together outside and seeig how it goes.

She said he doesn't appear like he wants to talk to her at all and walks out of a room when she walks in. He said it wasn;t like that at all and just wants to give her some space and doesn't want to appear like he is messing her about.

I think he wants to end it but remain friends - she is unsure as to what friends in that environment acutally means. I think he enjoys spending time with her but doesn;t want to get into the "coupley" "bickering" thing again.

The bed thing is a red herring. They both really want to share the same bed again, but I think they have different reasons for wanting to do that and needed to somehow define where they are before the can do that.

I did notice last night from what we heard that neither of them acutally said to the other "What do you honestly want to do about this, what do you want from me" they were both of them talking about it from their own perspective rather than from the other's. :)
    Then why he keep trying to touch her and kiss her, if he didnt want to lead her on? Wouldnt it be better to do it infront of others, rather than do it in her bed??
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a housewife :eek: Am a student nurse:eek: and when shes off cares for a home she lives with a partner in :eek:

Neither am I.

I am a divorced woman who runs her own business.

I think it's an assumption that if you are here in the day and you don't hate Ziggy ....you must be a bored housewife! :ee

How very dare they........:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    My take on that conversation was that they were trying to find a way to get by in the house. Trying to define the relationship without saying they are together.

He doesn't want to be a couple in the house and as such has been giving her space to come to terms with that. She doesn't appear to be doing very well with that (so she says - although she looks happy enough to me) and seems to want him to spend time with her chatting and messing around like they used to and doesn;t see why they can't. he says he doesn't want to lead her on and make her think the relationship in the house is something that it might not be, but is happy to be mates and talk to her about anything she wants to talk about. He also mentioned spending time together outside and seeig how it goes.

She said he doesn't appear like he wants to talk to her at all and walks out of a room when she walks in. He said it wasn;t like that at all and just wants to give her some space and doesn't want to appear like he is messing her about.

I think he wants to end it but remain friends - she is unsure as to what friends in that environment acutally means. I think he enjoys spending time with her but doesn;t want to get into the "coupley" "bickering" thing again.

The bed thing is a red herring. They both really want to share the same bed again, but I think they have different reasons for wanting to do that and needed to somehow define where they are before the can do that.

I did notice last night from what we heard that neither of them acutally said to the other "What do you honestly want to do about this, what do you want from me" they were both of them talking about it from their own perspective rather than from the other's. :)

And yet he said to her he misses what they had. :confused:;)
  • Options
    chipbuttymanchipbuttyman Posts: 2,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean I have to get married, give up work AND get less busy??? :eek:

*whistles bridal march* ;)

Chipbuttyman spots opportunity.
    Can you cook chips toxic???? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said hugsie, clear and conscise post :D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Oh can I just say thank you to the peeps discussing dried catfood and the side effects.
    I had a very nasty nightmare about penile blockage last night.
    Legs are still crossed now...
    PS nice thread flyingv

What have I TOLD you about eating IAMS with your chips !:eek: * Wags finger * You're a very silly boy !
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <<< Stands up and applauds Hugsie >>>

Seconded. Bravo, hugsie!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    geraniums wrote: »
    Well said. No need to apologise.:)

I`d also like to add that personal abuse is also not welcome on this thread.

I didn't actually mean it to sound like personal abuse.

so am sorry to offend:o
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Charley is still odds on to go

Be honest, how many of you are actually looking forward to this 'eviction' tomorrow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has BB played the alarm and made everyone get up other than Charlie and Nicky in the caravan?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    madfriend wrote: »

**gets a comfy chair to watch**

:D

* Squeezes in beside Mad, brings nibbles *:)
  • Options
    pinkfishpinkfish Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back! Sorry for thread abandonage - my neighbour came to try and sort out my leaky washing machine.

Drinks and snacks that-a-way >>>>>>

Thanks again for all the kind words re. thread creation :D

WHATM: Chan & Zig are lying on the floor chatting. SC. Looksl ike they've made camp under some clothes horses :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you and well said :)
    <
    Would you like to join me in keeping the peace in here? ;):D