Options

Blo*dy adverts!

chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seems the noisy adverts are back on here again!!

Comments

• Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't bother me but then I have my speakers off
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    KittyKream wrote: »
    They don't bother me but then I have my speakers off
    I don't get ads ;)

but when I did and happened to have the speakers on the ads with the smilies shouting "hellllooooo" used to scare the shit out of me :D
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems the noisy adverts are back on here again!!
    I posted a thread a few weeks back and a DS Mod responded asking for them to be reported in. One poster suggesting pinning the thread to make it easier to report them......IMO a good idea.

You can read the posts here;

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=70850537&highlight=#post70850537
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    All the bloomin ads keep crashing my browser. I understand ds need to make money but do all these ads have to be so intrusive.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I don't get ads ;)

but when I did and happened to have the speakers on the ads with the smilies shouting "hellllooooo" used to scare the shit out of me :D

I thought I was typing just now but a Cif advert had descended telling me I could have a beautiful home :D
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twice this morning I had a full page advert when I tried to reply to a thread.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    All the bloomin ads keep crashing my browser. I understand ds need to make money but do all these ads have to be so intrusive.
    Well this is what DS Community Services Manager Andy Joannou had to say about it earlier this month.
    If anyone does get a talking advert, please make sure you note the brand it's advertising and post it here so that I can pass the list on. Saying "They're talking", "they're blocked" etc. etc. isn't too helpful in getting them removed.

Ideally that thread does need pinning to make it easier to report these ads.