Options

Phelan is a disgusting man

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Phelan is a disgusting man blackmailing Anna to sleep with him for the contract and Anna sleeps with him for it and then teases her with it after the deed >:(. Phelan needs to die he has to be killed off somehow or sent to prison

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yes he is disgusting..but the actor plays him well..he is so evil ..then we see Anna all hysterical back home and no one bats an eye haha
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna has been gagging for the Pheelster for months. She even burst into tears at the end of the episode knowing she will never get a taste of him again.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Phelan is a disgusting man blackmailing Anna to sleep with him for the contract and Anna sleeps with him for it and then teases her with it after the deed >:(. Phelan needs to die he has to be killed off somehow or sent to prison

Well said SP!...all joking apart he is indeed absolutely disgusting, how could he do the deed with Anna knowing that she was totally repulsed by him?....and then smugly laughing afterwards? however as disgusting as he is Phelan is played by a superb actor who has made this very bad-baddie totally believable.

I felt so sorry for Anna last night but at the same time I wanted to slap her face and tell her that this will not solve anything.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phelan is gonna go back on his word and say the contract never excisted and blackmail her more. Anna shouldnt of slept with him
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    She should never have slept with him.. she achieved nothing....he owns her now...
  • Options
    chewstickchewstick Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not so sure it was family entertainment if I'm honest
  • Options
    TheJazzmanTheJazzman Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    How do we know he didn't video the whole event.
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheJazzman wrote: »
    How do we know he didn't video the whole event.

We would be so lucky.
  • Options
    MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's like a pantomime villain, he makes me laugh. :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chewstick wrote: »

Guess it depends on the age of the children.

My nephew is 5 and my sister would never have him sat there watching Corrie or Eastenders. And righly so too.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    She should never have slept with him.. she achieved nothing....he owns her now...

Of course she shouldn't but then she is as thick as the rest of the Windass / Armstrong brigade.
    chewstick wrote: »

:confused: But murder and rape is family entertainment. It's a soap, it does what it says on the tin so to speak.

I think Phelan is the best baddie we've had in a long time. Corrie needs this as it's pretty dire otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But we all know how it's going to ultimately end - Phelan will get what's coming to him (no pun intended).
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    But we all know how it's going to ultimately end - Phelan will get what's coming to him (no pun intended).

I hope so! Corrie has a habit of dragging out just-desserts come-uppances for so long that the viewer just gets irritated,
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was funny when he bounced on the bed after he got his way with Anna! :D
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Connor McIntyre plays Pat Phelan brilliantly. He is so natural as the baddie. How is Anna going to explain to Owen where she got the new contract from and how she made him draw up a new contract? She will probably start crying and he will sense something terrible is up.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is indeed disgusting but at least he is entertaining, which is more than can be said for the rest of the goings on in Corrie at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so! Corrie has a habit of dragging out just-desserts come-uppances for so long that the viewer just gets irritated,

Well with the Kirsty storyline, it sounds like she didn't actually get punished for what she did - and so got away with the actual abuse.

But then again, people get away with murder almost on a weekly basis in Eastenders. I'm just surprised they're allowed to do this, as so many teens watch them, it's almost advertising the fact that people can do it and get away with it.
  • Options
    MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet you wouldn't really say no to a bit of Phelan's sausage surprise Sweet P. :p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet you wouldn't really say no to a bit of Phelan's sausage surprise Sweet P. :p:p

What does that entail... a Phelan and Jean Slater threesome?
  • Options
    Jem CasperJem Casper Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    He's a good man really
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Well said SP!...all joking apart he is indeed absolutely disgusting, how could he do the deed with Anna knowing that she was totally repulsed by him?....and then smugly laughing afterwards? however as disgusting as he is Phelan is played by a superb actor who has made this very bad-baddie totally believable.

I felt so sorry for Anna last night but at the same time I wanted to slap her face and tell her that this will not solve anything.

Phelan's motivations for the things he does are very interesting. I suspect last night was as much about a power trip for him and getting one over on Owen and Gary as sex,

He may well be something of a sociopath going by his own description of himself to Owen recently.

He's a great soap villain and is actually quite charismatic in his own way as well as being repulsive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    It was funny when he bounced on the bed after he got his way with Anna! :D

I actually laughed out loud when he leaped triumphantly onto the bed :D
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Phelan's motivations for the things he does are very interesting. I suspect last night was as much about a power trip for him and getting one over on Owen and Gary as sex,

He may well be something of a sociopath going by his own description of himself to Owen recently.

He's a great soap villain and is actually quite charismatic in his own way as well as being repulsive.

Good post :) I agree he is a great soap villain he would be a farcical character if not played by such a good actor who makes us believe in his vileness, this SL for me is fascinating and I am often completely shocked with how bad he is, so yes I suspect he is also a sociopath too.
    I can see that he does have a certain charm and is comical even though at the same time still being horrific and he never appears flustered is always in complete control.
    I still cannot fathom how this SL will conclude?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Good post :) I agree he is a great soap villain he would be a farcical character if not played by such a good actor who makes us believe in his vileness, this SL for me is fascinating and I am often completely shocked with how bad he is, so yes I suspect he is also a sociopath too.
    I can see that he does have a certain charm and is comical even though at the same time still being horrific and he never appears flustered is always in complete control.
    I still cannot fathom how this SL will conclude?

Yes, he's a fascinating mixture of repulsiveness and charisma, menace and humour and the guy who plays him is giving a complete tour de force.

My first thought when hearing that he planned to coerce Anna into sleeping with him, was that he would then double cross her and blackmail her into having more sex with him, so I'm intrigued to see what will happen next week.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Phelan is gonna go back on his word and say the contract never excisted and blackmail her more. Anna shouldnt of slept with him

Exactly

IF he had stuck with the deal and honoured Owens contract I had visions of him telling Owen anyway