Options

Dissertation Survey: Owners of Pedigree/Puredog Dogs Wanted!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
Forum Member
Hello, my name is Hannah Frizzell and I am a third year BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare student at Myerscough College, near Preston in Lancashire. For my dissertation I am looking to discover the reasons why people choose the breeds of dog they own, so I am looking for as many respondents with as many breeds as possible. The dog(s) must be purebred, but not necessarily Kennel Club registered and you must have chosen it as a puppy. If you own more than one breed, I would appreciate it greatly if you could fill in one survey per breed. You may even fill in one for any breed you have owned within the last 15 years, even if the dog is no longer with you. For each survey filled in you will be entered into a prize draw to receive £40 of dfordog.co.uk vouchers, however only one survey per breed owned may be completed. All data will be used strictly for this survey only; it will not be handed on to third parties and will be destroyed once my study has been completed.

*PLEASE COMPLETE BEFORE 07/03/2014. THE PRIZE DRAW WILL OCCUR ON THAT DATE AND THE WINNER SHALL BE CONTACTED SOON AFTER*

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/whymydogbreed

Comments