First Eye Flash

12346»

Comments

• FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Take the eye flashes, grab the theme tune, open up an editing program of your choice and upload the results to YouTube and what do you get?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vrPanNz0e0

Be green. Recycle. ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else think this is a seriously sad thread?:D

I'm finding it quite comforting...I don't feel like the only BB barmcake when I read thread like this :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were they this constant last year? They seem to be in every break so far, sometimes even twice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they're more constant because they're less obvious. The BB8 eye flashes were clearly a Big Brother eye. These eye flashes are a lot more mysterious
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    That's what I was thinking too, Triple M ;). Only two of them contain a noticeable chunk of the BB logo, so they're being broadcast at the same rate as eye flashes in previous years, while the more mysterious ones are being thrown in on top as an extra bonus to us BB fanatics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Fenixx wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking too, Triple M ;). Only two of them contain a noticeable chunk of the BB logo, so they're being broadcast at the same rate as eye flashes in previous years, while the more mysterious ones are being thrown in on top as an extra bonus to us BB fanatics.

That's a really nice way of looking at it... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw it during the ad break of hollyoaks yesterday! Looks like its shattering...
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eye spotted again, this time the glass came together and formed the eye
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Has it aired on E4 yet?
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Fenixx wrote: »
    Take the eye flashes, grab the theme tune, open up an editing program of your choice and upload the results to YouTube and what do you get?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vrPanNz0e0

Be green. Recycle. ;)

that is fab!! they should save some cash and use that :D
  • JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wondered why i hadnt seen this, then realised i pvr everything asnd dont watch ad breaks:rolleyes:
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen the eye, I've seen the eye *does a jig* :p

Embarrassed myself by predictably shouting out whilst pointing "OH MY GOD, IT'S THE EYE"! :o:D

Actually, I saw it a few times, all different bits of it, during the ad's of the 'Come Dine With Me' repeat on Ch4 this evening!

Am happy now! :cool: