Options

Channel 4 catch up service

Hi.

Anyone know how long it takes after a programme is broadcast to appear on the Channel 4 Free Catch Up service on the website?

Comments

• Options
    miss pmiss p Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    After Its Been Shown On Tv Within In Mins On The Web Site
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about anybody else, but I can never get the Ch4 catchup service to work properly.....Normally I just get a series of ads and then a frozen screen. This never happens with the BBC and ITV versions :confused:
  • Options
    dronkuladronkula Posts: 2,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem I have with it seems to be that I can only watch the 'last half hour' of a programme.

So, if it's a 30 min programme (ie - a comedy) then that's fine. However, if I try and watch an hour long programme, it starts up, I get the adverts and then it immediately goes into the 2nd half of the programme.
  • Options
    miss pmiss p Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    dronkula wrote: »
    The problem I have with it seems to be that I can only watch the 'last half hour' of a programme.

So, if it's a 30 min programme (ie - a comedy) then that's fine. However, if I try and watch an hour long programme, it starts up, I get the adverts and then it immediately goes into the 2nd half of the programme.

hi have you down loadid channel 4 player by chance or do you watch from site