Comments

• welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    his lying is making me sick
    Im fed up of the storyline been going on too long
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still on Thursday's episode but I think this storyline has just become so much more. Obviously Gethin is remembering Moc saying that nothing happened and has taken that as being the truth.

I wonder how it will all come out in the end? Will Dani's mum come back and admit it or will Moc end up telling the truth?
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I'm still on Thursday's episode but I think this storyline has just become so much more. Obviously Gethin is remembering Moc saying that nothing happened and has taken that as being the truth.

I wonder how it will all come out in the end? Will Dani's mum come back and admit it or will Moc end up telling the truth?

Iolo will have something to do with it I think. I don't need a spoiler to tell me that's why the writers have set Iolo up as the hit and run driver.

I think someone may start to get suspicious because of the way Gethin is talking. On Friday's episode you start to see that he is just very confused... talking about not knowing what is going on in his head. Saying things like I see what the truth is now.

Maybe they will have to bring in Dani's Mum if Gethin's mental state continues to get worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really get all the Anita hate to be honest. She's a pleasant woman who is just being deluded and manipulated by Moc like many others have been, though I don't see comparable bile for them.

I don't think the Moc plot has been going on too long; it is still very interesting although it is hard work. If it's going to be a classic plot it needs to have the mother of all climaxes, and that needs to happen this year or it really will be going on too long!

Sioned in that orange dress - just WOW! With her stunning looks and humble personality, Sioned is fast becoming my favourite soap woman.

Gemma being a slapper again - AGAIN! I wish they'd axe her, I really do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Sioned still being stalked by that creepy guy? I'm finding it hard to keep up with PYC, if I'm honest, so it might not even be Sioned that I mean! :P I just remember a girl (who I think was called Sioned) being creeped out by some bloke!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Is Sioned still being stalked by that creepy guy? I'm finding it hard to keep up with PYC, if I'm honest, so it might not even be Sioned that I mean! :P I just remember a girl (who I think was called Sioned) being creeped out by some bloke!

No, Sioned is right! :D Eiffion is the guy stalking her - she has actually moved in with him and his wife Cadno!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    I don't really get all the Anita hate to be honest. She's a pleasant woman who is just being deluded and manipulated by Moc like many others have been, though I don't see comparable bile for them.

I don't think the Moc plot has been going on too long; it is still very interesting although it is hard work. If it's going to be a classic plot it needs to have the mother of all climaxes, and that needs to happen this year or it really will be going on too long!

Sioned in that orange dress - just WOW! With her stunning looks and humble personality, Sioned is fast becoming my favourite soap woman.

Gemma being a slapper again - AGAIN! I wish they'd axe her, I really do.

The hate for Anita is quite easy to explain. Anita has never even remotely considered the possibility that Gethin has told the truth. All the other characters were open to giving Gethin the benefit of the doubt. Anita has plenty of evidence Moc lies, he cheated on her and lied to her about her finances. She has even attacked Gethin publicly in the street, calling him a mentally ill drug addict. She is a grandmother and has insisted on having her grandson Wil around Moc against the wishes of his mother and his grandfather. I am not sure she would believe the truth about Moc even if he confessed to her.

Sioned I love her character, but she has quite a complicated history. She isn't really humble. Although at the moment she has my sympathy as she is clearly being stalked by Eifion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is interesting about Macs
    March 25th:Siôn isn't comfortable leading the Easter service in light of his sons' recent behaviour. Macs shares a secret with an unlikely ally.

Wonder what secret and who is the ally? Jinx or Moc maybe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh interesting - no idea who that could be...and what exactly is said?!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh interesting - no idea who that could be...and what exactly is said?!!

I bet Macs is trying to get reinstated at school. I wonder if he would tell someone he was raped? Since that is really behind the whole affair with Gaynor and subsequent problems. If he told Ffion, Jinx or Moc that could get interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I bet Macs is trying to get reinstated at school. I wonder if he would tell someone he was raped? Since that is really behind the whole affair with Gaynor and subsequent problems. If he told Ffion, Jinx or Moc that could get interesting.

Yeh definately! That could be what happens....hmm...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh definately! That could be what happens....hmm...

I suppose he could tell someone he is the father of Ffion's baby. But that doesn't seem too likely with the present storylines.
    Forum Member
    oh i hope it is that going to be great if it is that ooooo when's easter LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    oh i hope it is that going to be great if it is that ooooo when's easter LOL

Easter episodes are in 2 weeks. Spoilers don't say much, Sion and Britt are arguing, which is not really a spoiler.

I don't think Macs tells anyone about being the baby's father. He doesn't know that he is really. He is also unemployed and accused of hitting a student, so not in the position to ask for a dna test.

I think its the school- he wants his job back. So he probably is going to find someone to help him.
    Forum Member
    he wants get back to the school to try and run gaynors life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope he does, it still needs to be resolved......

It would be interesting if it was Moc as he still has the dictaphone. Why would he confess to Ffion or Jinx bareing in mind he could possiblty be Arwen's father (or is that the secret he tells? but where would that lead.......) or maybe he just tells someone who doesnt already know about his fling with Gaynor...

Im so intrigued now....:p
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is happening about the Bank. Files were taken but nothing as been said since. If Moc hasn't got a job what he is living on.
    He doesn't what Anita, he wants Sheryl.
    Will we be hearing more about Gary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    What is happening about the Bank. Files were taken but nothing as been said since. If Moc hasn't got a job what he is living on.
    He doesn't what Anita, he wants Sheryl.
    Will we be hearing more about Gary.

Did you see yesterday's first episode it resolved a little about Garry?

Good question about the bank... I don't know. Moc must have been doing something illegal. Clearly the law is not something he cares about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    I hope he does, it still needs to be resolved......

It would be interesting if it was Moc as he still has the dictaphone. Why would he confess to Ffion or Jinx bareing in mind he could possiblty be Arwen's father (or is that the secret he tells? but where would that lead.......) or maybe he just tells someone who doesnt already know about his fling with Gaynor...

Im so intrigued now....:p

I think if he wants to get reinstated at school and things go sour with Gaynor, he might turn to Ffion. She is the deputy head teacher. If he told her about Scott, and the real reason he was sleeping with Gaynor and snapped at Rhys it would go a long way to getting his job back. Just a guess, but it makes sense and it would set up drama later on.
  • dids858dids858 Posts: 3,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like we are going to get extra PYC - an online drama series looking at Cwmderi after dark-edgy,raw,full of surprises!Follow us for updates

I know that Ceri Lloyd has been drafted into it
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dids858 wrote: »
    Seems like we are going to get extra PYC - an online drama series looking at Cwmderi after dark-edgy,raw,full of surprises!Follow us for updates

I know that Ceri Lloyd has been drafted into it

Sounds fantastic....woohoooo
    Thanks dids
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Sounds fantastic....woohoooo
    Thanks dids
    :D

Cool, I read something about the PYC cast filming a Harlem Shake video as well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After dark/edgy could possibly mean that Garry and Britt goes back to Newcastle to confront Garrys childhood abuser.
    Or it could mean that Moc is sniffing around Sheryls son Wil or another child...possibly Ricky? Just merely speculation on my part.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, I read something about the PYC cast filming a Harlem Shake video as well!

Ooh please tell me more sderr
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Ooh please tell me more sderr
    :)

Have you not seen the Harlem Shake video's. They're funny, I will email you a couple in a min.
This discussion has been closed.