Paramore - Still Into You.

brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
Forum Member
Paramore has released another song from their up-coming self titled album called Still Into You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjZsuCKI-Uw

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    This will for sure get them radio play, its like a more angsty The Only Exception...I've got to say though, these two songs that they've released I'm not crazy about I mean I don't dislike them but I expected so much more.
  • brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I was a bit wary when I first listened to it, personally it sounds completely different to their previous stuff and that's what makes me like it more, I guess. I'm glad that they're experimenting with new sounds etc.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like this. I can see it being a hit if it's released.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    LOVE IT! Haven't stopped listening all day. Can recite it backwards. I'm a super fan of this band and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I can see this being their biggest hit, it's radio friendly. That said, I still prefer Misery Business and I think that MB will continue to be their big encore at shows.

I do quite like this, though it doesn't sound typically Paramore to me.

I think it's quite sweet. Normally Hayley & Chad are very private but I like the little nod to him. :)
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very poppy for Paramore, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think if they released this instead of Now, it would of been a bigger chart smash. I actually prefer it to Now truth be told:o
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like it, even if it is a bit more poppy :)

But my goodness there are some butthurt fans in the comments :D
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love this song, glad it was released straight away this time, hope it gets top 40 in midweek and I think a bit of airplay and it could do well!!

can't wait for the album!!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I love this now. I've had it on repeat for the last few days.

Professionally filmed performance of the song before the studio version was released
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    It has that 80s vibe to it. Not bad, but not brilliant.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Guitars have that trade mark Paramore sound its poppier, more radio friendly and i love it :)